Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

KatTakesManhattan_1998299
KatTakesManhattan_1998299 wrote:
2012-01-12 14:32:03 -0800

I'm A Virgo Big Grin

faithmarie
faithmarie wrote:
2012-01-12 14:03:51 -0800

cancer all the way smile

kynn2cute101

kimigirl wrote:
2012-01-08 06:25:47 -0800

virgo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

co-co321
co-co321 wrote:
2012-01-07 20:05:09 -0800

capricorn pride babiiii !!!!!!!!!!

prettygurlindi98

diamond baby wrote:
2012-01-07 19:50:40 -0800

imma pisces

kiayramadess
kiayramadess wrote:
2012-01-07 19:46:36 -0800

no onme do not need to ik that

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_sagittarius micro
December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and brigh...
Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....