Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

KatyPerry1600_1953183
KatyPerry1600_1953183 wrote:
2012-01-03 11:38:42 -0800

so true about me tty

Luv_you_lots
Luv_you_lots wrote:
2012-01-03 10:46:48 -0800

*~Aquarius baby~*

AGgirl
AGgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 20:40:00 -0800

Aries horoscope come true please!!!!!!

Dramaqueen4lif
Dramaqueen4lif wrote:
2012-01-02 11:10:49 -0800

gemini all day everyday but u gotta represent!!!!!

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2012-01-02 00:12:43 -0800

Yay Hopefully my Aries horoscope comes true

boogie beans 2000
boogie beans 2000 wrote:
2012-01-02 00:07:49 -0800

leos my birthday is the first leo day of august

crasychick
crasychick wrote:
2012-01-01 23:42:59 -0800

Cancer but suppose to be. Leo

kyla-Q32
kyla-Q32 wrote:
2012-01-01 13:55:33 -0800

cancers all daaaaayyy aaaaayyyyyeeeee!!!

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-01 06:17:19 -0800

im leo

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2012-01-01 01:26:02 -0800

Taurus ftw! c:

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:19:40 -0800

put #####@ if you think moody people belong in a closet

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:18:21 -0800

hi

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:18:11 -0800

new years count down is 5 hours and 17 mintise

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_sagittarius micro
December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and brigh...
Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend