Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

KatyPerry1600
KatyPerry1600 wrote:
2012-01-03 11:38:42 -0800

so true about me tty

Luv_you_lots
Luv_you_lots wrote:
2012-01-03 10:46:48 -0800

*~Aquarius baby~*

AGgirl
AGgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 20:40:00 -0800

Aries horoscope come true please!!!!!!

Dramaqueen4lif
Dramaqueen4lif wrote:
2012-01-02 11:10:49 -0800

gemini all day everyday but u gotta represent!!!!!

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2012-01-02 00:12:43 -0800

Yay Hopefully my Aries horoscope comes true

boogie beans 2000
boogie beans 2000 wrote:
2012-01-02 00:07:49 -0800

leos my birthday is the first leo day of august

crasychick
crasychick wrote:
2012-01-01 23:42:59 -0800

Cancer but suppose to be. Leo

kyla-Q32
kyla-Q32 wrote:
2012-01-01 13:55:33 -0800

cancers all daaaaayyy aaaaayyyyyeeeee!!!

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-01 06:17:19 -0800

im leo

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2012-01-01 01:26:02 -0800

Taurus ftw! c:

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:19:40 -0800

put #####@ if you think moody people belong in a closet

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:18:21 -0800

hi

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:18:11 -0800

new years count down is 5 hours and 17 mintise

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_sagittarius micro
December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and brigh...
Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002