Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

KatyPerry1600_1953183
KatyPerry1600_1953183 wrote:
2012-01-03 11:38:42 -0800

so true about me tty

Luv_you_lots
Luv_you_lots wrote:
2012-01-03 10:46:48 -0800

*~Aquarius baby~*

AGgirl
AGgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 20:40:00 -0800

Aries horoscope come true please!!!!!!

Dramaqueen4lif
Dramaqueen4lif wrote:
2012-01-02 11:10:49 -0800

gemini all day everyday but u gotta represent!!!!!

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2012-01-02 00:12:43 -0800

Yay Hopefully my Aries horoscope comes true

boogie beans 2000
boogie beans 2000 wrote:
2012-01-02 00:07:49 -0800

leos my birthday is the first leo day of august

crasychick
crasychick wrote:
2012-01-01 23:42:59 -0800

Cancer but suppose to be. Leo

kyla-Q32
kyla-Q32 wrote:
2012-01-01 13:55:33 -0800

cancers all daaaaayyy aaaaayyyyyeeeee!!!

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-01 06:17:19 -0800

im leo

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2012-01-01 01:26:02 -0800

Taurus ftw! c:

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:19:40 -0800

put #####@ if you think moody people belong in a closet

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:18:21 -0800

hi

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-12-31 19:18:11 -0800

new years count down is 5 hours and 17 mintise

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_sagittarius micro
December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and brigh...
Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)