Comments

All About Mayan Culture

The ancient Mayans are renowned among historians and archaeologists as being an incredibly advanced culture that excelled at mathematics, astronomy and arts, and with their star-based calendar predicting the end of the world this year, many people are giving this ancient culture a second look. Find out more about Mayan culture! Back to Article

ahrathy
ahrathy wrote:
2012-10-08 08:23:44 -0700

This is all fascinating because these Mayans didn't have computers, so they've got to use just a paper and pencil, clever.

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-06 19:21:34 -0700

I's amazing how advanced they were in mathematics!

P a p r i k a ♦
P a p r i k a ♦ wrote:
2012-08-08 14:09:28 -0700

It's funny because my ancestors were Mayan.

cuz im cool like dat
cuz im cool like dat wrote:
2012-05-15 16:45:42 -0700

my class is doing ancient civilizations and we have to research the mayans we also have to make a lifesize ancient ayan this will hlp

JBiebs_Joker
JBiebs_Joker wrote:
2012-01-12 15:03:30 -0800

It's pretty interesting, I'll tell you that. Well for sure. Big Grin smile

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-10 23:20:28 -0800

I want to keen about other places history not just the UK Mad

kemunto
kemunto wrote:
2012-01-06 15:13:28 -0800

can Yu send me good pictures?

kemunto
kemunto wrote:
2012-01-06 15:12:10 -0800

what years are yu?

kemunto
kemunto wrote:
2012-01-06 15:11:26 -0800

o no.

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-01-05 19:18:56 -0800

I learned about the mayan culture in 5th grade.!

AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii wrote:
2012-01-05 19:02:54 -0800

@Audiotape if it was, I feel like i'm the last person to know about it :o

Audiotape
Audiotape wrote:
2012-01-05 10:23:25 -0800

Wasn't it proven that the Mayan calendar end was just the start of a new calendar? And not the end of the world?

kathline
kathline wrote:
2012-01-04 17:07:30 -0800

Omg y is the lady hand like that in pic 2 it's creepy

my_name_is_taylor(:_1946805
my_name_is_taylor(:_1946805 wrote:
2012-01-04 17:02:36 -0800

Mayan culture is kinda creepy when it comes to the ritual type things Frustrated

How Important is Your Culture?

• Culture doesn't matter to me.
  • My culture means everything to me.
  • Sometimes it matters to me - like at holidays.
  • I don't know.

Micro_mexican independence day_micro
Mexican Independence Day is about more than food and fireworks. Find out the history behind this ...
Want action? Head to the famous cliffs in La Quebrada, Mexico and watch divers jump from suicidal...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Cinco de Mayo is a big holiday in Mexico. The Mexican army was outnumbered by the French army but...

Random in the forums

-Lazy-
-Lazy- posted in New Users:
Hey! c:
reply about 1 hour
arthi
arthi posted in General:
I don't need a medal xD In the forums it actually depends upon the forum like if the title goes "Last one to say pie wins" you have to post pie, similarly on debates and music and all the other forums. You will medals for 1. No of friends added. 2. No of comments sent by you. 3. No of forum posts. 4. No of blogs you write. 5. No of photos you upload. The highest medal you can get in any category is diamond. And hope you enjoy KW :') You'll get addicted to it in no time so WELCOME TO KIDZWORLD! :D
reply about 1 hour
Joycie-cie
Joycie-cie posted in General:
First to answer will get a medal.... Whats all about Forum Activity?? What should you post about??
reply about 1 hour
arthi
arthi posted in Debating:
I fear to be left out.
reply about 1 hour
arthi
arthi posted in Debating:
"donteatcarrots" wrote:I see plenty of adults enjoying a good game, pretty much any game to be honest. Anybody is allowed to play the games they want. ;D
reply about 1 hour