Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Owes Me Money

UOME asks: “My friend asks to borrow $5 every time I see him. I feel mean saying no to him, but he already owes me $20 from before! What should I do?” Back to Article

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-03-26 17:38:52 -0700

when my friends owe me money or anyone they pretend the forget

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:36:22 -0700

shidd my niqq hunter owe me money since da beginning of da skool year in says he gnna pay bac BS-__-

cj luvs jb
cj luvs jb wrote:
2012-03-06 09:05:40 -0800

this happens all the time atleast frm past 2 yrs

missphilly412
missphilly412 wrote:
2012-03-06 07:49:41 -0800

This happens all the time wheter it's you or someone else.

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-03-06 07:47:27 -0800

i knw it happens...

raradalion
raradalion wrote:
2012-02-18 17:13:22 -0800

I Know This Happens all the time to me. It Annoys me to but I Learnt to live with it

ladybuz6
ladybuz6 wrote:
2012-02-15 14:53:50 -0800

ok my friend ows me i havent got it so wat

ladybuz6
ladybuz6 wrote:
2012-02-15 14:52:42 -0800

ikr

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2012-02-10 19:20:55 -0800

Orginalitly is the key to swag (; remember it

Miranda1997
Miranda1997 wrote:
2012-02-07 15:23:35 -0800

I would just say I would love to borrow you some mony but you still owe me money and until you give me the money you owe me.

syney
syney wrote:
2012-02-04 05:26:00 -0800

great idvice thanks 'cause i have the same problem!

AngelOfMine14
AngelOfMine14 wrote:
2012-01-30 18:48:45 -0800

Its ok to lend money to a friend once or maby twice but don't let him keep doing that

puffyamiyumi3
puffyamiyumi3 wrote:
2012-01-29 05:26:04 -0800

You should avoid him

AvatarStyle
AvatarStyle wrote:
2012-01-29 05:24:30 -0800

I hate saying no to a friend

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-28 21:55:56 -0800

Tell him that he owes you twenty dollars and tell him if he forgot he owed you twenty dollars that it is okay and you want your money back, and dont forget to say it nice to him. And if he dont pay you your money back then that's when you go to a adult like your mom or your dad or his parent's, or even your teacher.

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-01-28 14:24:45 -0800

that will be so hard

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-01-28 14:23:07 -0800

my best friend borrowed at least $100 from me over the years and sed she would pay me back but she never did

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2012-01-28 14:18:02 -0800

i wouldnt ever tell my best friend to owe my me some money cause we are like sisters soo and its almost my B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2012-01-28 13:01:34 -0800

I Told Meh Fren Gemme Ma Muney Likk Ah Year Ago Ain`t Got

mrs.Galvan
mrs.Galvan wrote:
2012-01-28 12:50:34 -0800

so like 1 time my bestie borrowed 20 bucks cuz she lost her libary book and she said her mom would kill her so i didnt want her to get introuble so i gave her the 20 dollors and told her she would have to pay me back as soon as she get the money and she promised but she never gave it 2 me and suprising were friends and i dont play behind my money.

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.
  • Save it.
  • Video games.
  • Spend it on my date.

Micro_a micro
Athletes make millions of dollars these days. Unfortunately, most of them have no financial skill...
Micro_allowance-micro
Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for m...
Wanna get the most bling-bling for your buck? Get the 411 on banks, credit cards an...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3