Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Owes Me Money

UOME asks: “My friend asks to borrow $5 every time I see him. I feel mean saying no to him, but he already owes me $20 from before! What should I do?” Back to Article

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-03-26 17:38:52 -0700

when my friends owe me money or anyone they pretend the forget

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:36:22 -0700

shidd my niqq hunter owe me money since da beginning of da skool year in says he gnna pay bac BS-__-

cj luvs jb
cj luvs jb wrote:
2012-03-06 09:05:40 -0800

this happens all the time atleast frm past 2 yrs

missphilly412
missphilly412 wrote:
2012-03-06 07:49:41 -0800

This happens all the time wheter it's you or someone else.

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-03-06 07:47:27 -0800

i knw it happens...

raradalion
raradalion wrote:
2012-02-18 17:13:22 -0800

I Know This Happens all the time to me. It Annoys me to but I Learnt to live with it

ladybuz6
ladybuz6 wrote:
2012-02-15 14:53:50 -0800

ok my friend ows me i havent got it so wat

ladybuz6
ladybuz6 wrote:
2012-02-15 14:52:42 -0800

ikr

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2012-02-10 19:20:55 -0800

Orginalitly is the key to swag (; remember it

Miranda1997
Miranda1997 wrote:
2012-02-07 15:23:35 -0800

I would just say I would love to borrow you some mony but you still owe me money and until you give me the money you owe me.

syney
syney wrote:
2012-02-04 05:26:00 -0800

great idvice thanks 'cause i have the same problem!

AngelOfMine14
AngelOfMine14 wrote:
2012-01-30 18:48:45 -0800

Its ok to lend money to a friend once or maby twice but don't let him keep doing that

puffyamiyumi3
puffyamiyumi3 wrote:
2012-01-29 05:26:04 -0800

You should avoid him

AvatarStyle
AvatarStyle wrote:
2012-01-29 05:24:30 -0800

I hate saying no to a friend

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-28 21:55:56 -0800

Tell him that he owes you twenty dollars and tell him if he forgot he owed you twenty dollars that it is okay and you want your money back, and dont forget to say it nice to him. And if he dont pay you your money back then that's when you go to a adult like your mom or your dad or his parent's, or even your teacher.

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-01-28 14:24:45 -0800

that will be so hard

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-01-28 14:23:07 -0800

my best friend borrowed at least $100 from me over the years and sed she would pay me back but she never did

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2012-01-28 14:18:02 -0800

i wouldnt ever tell my best friend to owe my me some money cause we are like sisters soo and its almost my B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2012-01-28 13:01:34 -0800

I Told Meh Fren Gemme Ma Muney Likk Ah Year Ago Ain`t Got

mrs.Galvan
mrs.Galvan wrote:
2012-01-28 12:50:34 -0800

so like 1 time my bestie borrowed 20 bucks cuz she lost her libary book and she said her mom would kill her so i didnt want her to get introuble so i gave her the 20 dollors and told her she would have to pay me back as soon as she get the money and she promised but she never gave it 2 me and suprising were friends and i dont play behind my money.

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.
  • Save it.
  • Video games.
  • Spend it on my date.

Micro_a micro
Athletes make millions of dollars these days. Unfortunately, most of them have no financial skill...
Micro_allowance-micro
Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for m...
Wanna get the most bling-bling for your buck? Get the 411 on banks, credit cards an...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom