Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Owes Me Money

UOME asks: “My friend asks to borrow $5 every time I see him. I feel mean saying no to him, but he already owes me $20 from before! What should I do?” Back to Article

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 06:37:07 -0800

my friend never paid my money back they just pretends they dont owe me
Mad Angry
just tell them you want the money and tell your mum or yore dad Wink so that is what to do when that happens my friend dont owe me any more oh yer Hippie Cool smile and that is how i do it in the city of bath uk Big Grin so thats what i wold do but if you relly wan tell ya teachs if ya dont want to tell yu mum or ya dad and you can spend it on sweet or bribe your sis or yar brother if yar dont have one you stuffed oh yer

mazeylazey
mazeylazey wrote:
2012-01-09 02:20:42 -0800

well you could ask him that you need your money back and say it as nice as possible and tell him you really need it

Can'tHaveSorry_1992889
Can'tHaveSorry_1992889 wrote:
2012-01-06 19:38:33 -0800

dammnn my hommie owess miiee lyyykkee 90 foe a tayloR ganqq hatt lols

xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx wrote:
2012-01-06 18:24:00 -0800

Whoa....

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:53:03 -0800

" and all i could say is" wow

Paris Is So Awesome

jb24 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:15:34 -0800

lol thats not alot !

nerd4eva123_1984380
nerd4eva123_1984380 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:14:37 -0800

lol dats y i can afford so many snapbacks

nerd4eva123_1984380
nerd4eva123_1984380 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:14:14 -0800

lol i gt £50 every day no lie

Myasia603
Myasia603 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:06:01 -0800

I Get 185 Dollars Ah Month NdMy Broo's Borrow Bout 40 And 60 Ma'n Dha's Wronnq!!

baconandtaylorlautnerlover
baconandtaylorlautnerlover wrote:
2012-01-05 14:01:05 -0800

if he wont give u back ur money then jus ask him 4 it.he will under stand.wen i wuz dating a guy he asked for 5 bucks and he never gave it back cuz i never asked 4 it.i wuz scared 2 ask him cuz i wuz afraid that he wud break up with me.so dont b scared lik me.

thalia love dylan
thalia love dylan wrote:
2012-01-05 13:39:45 -0800

great that;s what I shall do because I mean pra (people r anoying) even I can be so that is no excuse. But 1 of my friends keeps beging me for money I say no then craks a hissyfit so Igive her $5- then she is fine. I allways have my purse on me I am quite rich. I get $5- a day so I saveand by the end of the week we go shopping this is a daily rutine

prettygirlracher
prettygirlracher wrote:
2012-01-05 13:04:47 -0800

how old r u nd how many bfs have u had ???????

prettygirlracher

same here

prettygirlracher
prettygirlracher wrote:
2012-01-05 13:01:15 -0800

i am wit u

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.