Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Sleepover Fun

Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the next overnighter extra cool with a tasty treat made especially by you? Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team! Back to Article

onederectionrocks
onederectionrocks wrote:
2014-06-12 09:07:12 -0700

such good ideas Wink

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2014-04-29 13:53:38 -0700

I'm getting hungry now..haha..the smores look delicious Big Grin

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2014-04-11 05:43:04 -0700

I think you should have cooking at sleepovers

201lexis
201lexis wrote:
2014-02-02 17:44:09 -0800

It is make me want some of it.

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-02 17:16:09 -0800

I wish it showed you how to actually make the crust from scratch. That's more fun. ._.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-02 17:09:41 -0800

i had a friend come over once....thats it

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-02-01 12:59:33 -0800

right tat good (lol my teacher is fat and my baby sis said tori your teacher will love tat

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-17 20:44:35 -0700

Look at the pizza and Marshmellows!

directioner_4lyfe

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-06 10:43:51 -0700

Big Grin

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-05-23 17:46:48 -0700

this makes me very hungry. I just ate dinner too.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-02 05:43:08 -0700

We'd rather order than to cook this XD Hard to cook C;

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-04-28 04:48:24 -0700

this made me so hungry, haha, LOL. nah, no way this would make me hungry, i mean, there delicious! but i don't get hungry by a picture that quick.
smile

Cleah73
Cleah73 wrote:
2012-12-30 08:29:24 -0800

these all look so yummy! next time my friend stays over i should ask my mom to make them.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:17:26 -0700

hmm sounds yummy smore ideal..

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-10-13 16:27:49 -0700

MEE2

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!