Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Sleepover Fun

Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the next overnighter extra cool with a tasty treat made especially by you? Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team! Back to Article

onederectionrocks
onederectionrocks wrote:
2014-06-12 09:07:12 -0700

such good ideas Wink

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2014-04-29 13:53:38 -0700

I'm getting hungry now..haha..the smores look delicious Big Grin

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2014-04-11 05:43:04 -0700

I think you should have cooking at sleepovers

201lexis
201lexis wrote:
2014-02-02 17:44:09 -0800

It is make me want some of it.

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-02 17:16:09 -0800

I wish it showed you how to actually make the crust from scratch. That's more fun. ._.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-02 17:09:41 -0800

i had a friend come over once....thats it

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-02-01 12:59:33 -0800

right tat good (lol my teacher is fat and my baby sis said tori your teacher will love tat

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-17 20:44:35 -0700

Look at the pizza and Marshmellows!

directioner_4lyfe

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-06 10:43:51 -0700

Big Grin

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-05-23 17:46:48 -0700

this makes me very hungry. I just ate dinner too.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-02 05:43:08 -0700

We'd rather order than to cook this XD Hard to cook C;

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-04-28 04:48:24 -0700

this made me so hungry, haha, LOL. nah, no way this would make me hungry, i mean, there delicious! but i don't get hungry by a picture that quick.
smile

Cleah73
Cleah73 wrote:
2012-12-30 08:29:24 -0800

these all look so yummy! next time my friend stays over i should ask my mom to make them.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:17:26 -0700

hmm sounds yummy smore ideal..

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-10-13 16:27:49 -0700

MEE2

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe!
Making an omelette has never been easier. Check out Kidzworld's exclusive omelette recipe.
Why’s this skinny green veggie so good for you? There are a few reasons…
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour