Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Sleepover Fun

Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the next overnighter extra cool with a tasty treat made especially by you? Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team! Back to Article

kayzam
kayzam wrote:
2012-01-20 18:21:03 -0800

i luv it got the same p/j

poushali

snapback queen wrote:
2012-01-13 09:28:58 -0800

food mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

roknroll3
roknroll3 wrote:
2012-01-13 08:52:58 -0800

I love sleepover fun...its always exciting!! Especcially wit friends

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 11:46:11 -0800

Good parties as well if you want to make snacks
Blush Hippie

jojo745
jojo745 wrote:
2012-01-08 12:57:38 -0800

Ice cream Sunday Cool

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-01-07 23:43:59 -0800

nom nom nom Wink

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-07 19:08:14 -0800

lol i don't think it would be a good idea to to that stuff with my friends or by myself except for the marshmallow sticks thats easy

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-01-07 04:39:05 -0800

I kno it makes me want to eat them Big Grin

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-01-06 08:05:10 -0800

seems yumm

ren18
ren18 wrote:
2012-01-05 20:25:06 -0800

My friends r over right now

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-05 17:38:12 -0800

I should come here more often for recipes smile

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:48:16 -0800

smores look goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Love to the smores
lol im fat

poushali wrote:
2012-01-05 09:15:43 -0800

It looks nice Wink

Psychedelic Orchestra
Psychedelic Orchestra wrote:
2012-01-05 08:28:02 -0800

"Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team!" Every male read this as a kitchen joke.

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe!
Making an omelette has never been easier. Check out Kidzworld's exclusive omelette recipe.
Why’s this skinny green veggie so good for you? There are a few reasons…
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.