Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Sleepover Fun

Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the next overnighter extra cool with a tasty treat made especially by you? Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team! Back to Article

kayzam
kayzam wrote:
2012-01-20 18:21:03 -0800

i luv it got the same p/j

poushali

snapback queen wrote:
2012-01-13 09:28:58 -0800

food mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

roknroll3
roknroll3 wrote:
2012-01-13 08:52:58 -0800

I love sleepover fun...its always exciting!! Especcially wit friends

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 11:46:11 -0800

Good parties as well if you want to make snacks
Blush Hippie

jojo745
jojo745 wrote:
2012-01-08 12:57:38 -0800

Ice cream Sunday Cool

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-01-07 23:43:59 -0800

nom nom nom Wink

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-07 19:08:14 -0800

lol i don't think it would be a good idea to to that stuff with my friends or by myself except for the marshmallow sticks thats easy

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-01-07 04:39:05 -0800

I kno it makes me want to eat them Big Grin

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-01-06 08:05:10 -0800

seems yumm

ren18
ren18 wrote:
2012-01-05 20:25:06 -0800

My friends r over right now

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-05 17:38:12 -0800

I should come here more often for recipes smile

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:48:16 -0800

smores look goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Love to the smores
lol im fat

poushali wrote:
2012-01-05 09:15:43 -0800

It looks nice Wink

Psychedelic Orchestra
Psychedelic Orchestra wrote:
2012-01-05 08:28:02 -0800

"Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team!" Every male read this as a kitchen joke.

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!