Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Sleepover Fun

Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the next overnighter extra cool with a tasty treat made especially by you? Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team! Back to Article

@maddiewithfrnds

snapback queen wrote:
2012-01-13 09:28:58 -0800

food mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

roknroll3
roknroll3 wrote:
2012-01-13 08:52:58 -0800

I love sleepover fun...its always exciting!! Especcially wit friends

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 11:46:11 -0800

Good parties as well if you want to make snacks
Blush Hippie

jojo745
jojo745 wrote:
2012-01-08 12:57:38 -0800

Ice cream Sunday Cool

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-01-07 23:43:59 -0800

nom nom nom Wink

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-07 19:08:14 -0800

lol i don't think it would be a good idea to to that stuff with my friends or by myself except for the marshmallow sticks thats easy

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-01-07 04:39:05 -0800

I kno it makes me want to eat them Big Grin

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-01-06 08:05:10 -0800

seems yumm

ren18
ren18 wrote:
2012-01-05 20:25:06 -0800

My friends r over right now

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-05 17:38:12 -0800

I should come here more often for recipes smile

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:48:16 -0800

smores look goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Love to the smores
lol im fat

poushali wrote:
2012-01-05 09:15:43 -0800

It looks nice Wink

Psychedelic Orchestra
Psychedelic Orchestra wrote:
2012-01-05 08:28:02 -0800

"Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team!" Every male read this as a kitchen joke.

kidssss
kidssss wrote:
2012-01-05 07:19:53 -0800

ummmmm yyuuuuummmmyyyyy

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2012-01-05 07:14:47 -0800

Wow!

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe!
Making an omelette has never been easier. Check out Kidzworld's exclusive omelette recipe.
Why’s this skinny green veggie so good for you? There are a few reasons…
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!