Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Sleepover Fun

Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the next overnighter extra cool with a tasty treat made especially by you? Or, better yet, have a blast in the kitchen tackling the recipe as a team! Back to Article

kidssss_1810975

bizarlov wrote:
2012-01-04 16:59:40 -0800

yumm sounds good

SweetyPie99
SweetyPie99 wrote:
2012-01-04 16:47:25 -0800

hey u thx for th pizza recieps i just had a sleepover and everyonne asked where i got th e recipe

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-04 16:32:28 -0800

HMMM.. tHAT pizza look gud but the smores nahh look fake mine look better

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-04 16:25:07 -0800

yumm

sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2012-01-04 16:11:54 -0800

mmmm those smores look good

Sidanater
Sidanater wrote:
2012-01-04 15:08:03 -0800

Mine would prob never turn out looking like that... D:

gabylove21
gabylove21 wrote:
2012-01-04 14:13:12 -0800

Wow i need some of tht food lol! its looking good lol

dopeboy123!
dopeboy123! wrote:
2012-01-04 14:05:09 -0800

DAMMMMM THTS WHITE HOUSE FOOD LOL!!!!!

block
block wrote:
2012-01-04 12:36:35 -0800

looks good umm wish i had some smile

sylazygal7
sylazygal7 wrote:
2012-01-04 12:24:55 -0800

LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe!
Making an omelette has never been easier. Check out Kidzworld's exclusive omelette recipe.
Why’s this skinny green veggie so good for you? There are a few reasons…
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)