Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-30 07:10:09 -0700

I do alot and I know that's not good but I'm trying not to and it's crazy when I do it but I'll try to get help and I say some mean thing and call ppl names so yeah I'll get help and I don't mean it and I don't meant to hurt then

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-30 06:36:40 -0700

Awh /.\ Chu Ish Beautiful ♥

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:30:44 -0700

im just like the girl and that pic is how i feel about me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 16:38:33 -0700

That's your problem not mine

EddyJ
EddyJ wrote:
2013-07-21 22:01:19 -0700

wow that guy is amazing

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:52:15 -0700

Cool I like this

emopage,lover
emopage,lover wrote:
2012-11-24 23:50:45 -0800

It seems like my gf doesnt even wanna talk to me

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-07 21:41:14 -0800

He is a great boyfriend!!!!smile

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-26 16:23:08 -0700

o luvvvv me Big Grin very much to put myself down

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:36:08 -0700

tell her that she is the most beautiful person you have ever seen and that if you wanted someone perfect you would have dated a barbie

MalaciAnn
MalaciAnn wrote:
2012-06-12 23:47:56 -0700

tell her how beautiful and amazing she is. tell her u never stop thinking about her and that she's perfect just the way she is. it will make her feel better about herself

katniss_swift13

kickedalot wrote:
2012-05-28 08:31:00 -0700

aww girl just ignore it

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2012-05-27 22:56:34 -0700

I'm not stupid I'm smart and BTW don't be talking smack about me or Jake ok got it or there will be problems

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-05-27 21:25:07 -0700

welll my old bf jakejakejake callled me a ugly b he has a stupid new gf

butterflyyy1234
butterflyyy1234 wrote:
2012-05-27 20:17:28 -0700

i put myself down all the time but nobody tells me it wrong or tells me im wrong so guess i just keep on doin it Frustrated

lovdove1
lovdove1 wrote:
2012-05-21 16:22:20 -0700

my bff is the samething but every one is beautiful in there own way dont ever change your self u r perfect we will love yall nomatter how u look

lollypop1130
lollypop1130 wrote:
2012-05-14 17:34:14 -0700

i always put myself down also and everyone says "that not true" but i don't believe them so i kinda know how you feel except i don't have a boyfriend

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.