Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-30 07:10:09 -0700

I do alot and I know that's not good but I'm trying not to and it's crazy when I do it but I'll try to get help and I say some mean thing and call ppl names so yeah I'll get help and I don't mean it and I don't meant to hurt then

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-30 06:36:40 -0700

Awh /.\ Chu Ish Beautiful ♥

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:30:44 -0700

im just like the girl and that pic is how i feel about me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 16:38:33 -0700

That's your problem not mine

EddyJ
EddyJ wrote:
2013-07-21 22:01:19 -0700

wow that guy is amazing

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:52:15 -0700

Cool I like this

emopage,lover
emopage,lover wrote:
2012-11-24 23:50:45 -0800

It seems like my gf doesnt even wanna talk to me

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-07 21:41:14 -0800

He is a great boyfriend!!!!smile

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-26 16:23:08 -0700

o luvvvv me Big Grin very much to put myself down

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:36:08 -0700

tell her that she is the most beautiful person you have ever seen and that if you wanted someone perfect you would have dated a barbie

MalaciAnn
MalaciAnn wrote:
2012-06-12 23:47:56 -0700

tell her how beautiful and amazing she is. tell her u never stop thinking about her and that she's perfect just the way she is. it will make her feel better about herself

katniss_swift13

kickedalot wrote:
2012-05-28 08:31:00 -0700

aww girl just ignore it

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2012-05-27 22:56:34 -0700

I'm not stupid I'm smart and BTW don't be talking smack about me or Jake ok got it or there will be problems

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-05-27 21:25:07 -0700

welll my old bf jakejakejake callled me a ugly b he has a stupid new gf

butterflyyy1234
butterflyyy1234 wrote:
2012-05-27 20:17:28 -0700

i put myself down all the time but nobody tells me it wrong or tells me im wrong so guess i just keep on doin it Frustrated

lovdove1
lovdove1 wrote:
2012-05-21 16:22:20 -0700

my bff is the samething but every one is beautiful in there own way dont ever change your self u r perfect we will love yall nomatter how u look

lollypop1130
lollypop1130 wrote:
2012-05-14 17:34:14 -0700

i always put myself down also and everyone says "that not true" but i don't believe them so i kinda know how you feel except i don't have a boyfriend

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (