Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:30:44 -0700

im just like the girl and that pic is how i feel about me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 16:38:33 -0700

That's your problem not mine

EddyJ
EddyJ wrote:
2013-07-21 22:01:19 -0700

wow that guy is amazing

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-29 08:52:15 -0700

Cool I like this

emopage,lover
emopage,lover wrote:
2012-11-24 23:50:45 -0800

It seems like my gf doesnt even wanna talk to me

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-07 21:41:14 -0800

He is a great boyfriend!!!!smile

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-26 16:23:08 -0700

o luvvvv me Big Grin very much to put myself down

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:36:08 -0700

tell her that she is the most beautiful person you have ever seen and that if you wanted someone perfect you would have dated a barbie

MalaciAnn
MalaciAnn wrote:
2012-06-12 23:47:56 -0700

tell her how beautiful and amazing she is. tell her u never stop thinking about her and that she's perfect just the way she is. it will make her feel better about herself

katniss_swift13

kickedalot wrote:
2012-05-28 08:31:00 -0700

aww girl just ignore it

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2012-05-27 22:56:34 -0700

I'm not stupid I'm smart and BTW don't be talking smack about me or Jake ok got it or there will be problems

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-05-27 21:25:07 -0700

welll my old bf jakejakejake callled me a ugly b he has a stupid new gf

butterflyyy1234
butterflyyy1234 wrote:
2012-05-27 20:17:28 -0700

i put myself down all the time but nobody tells me it wrong or tells me im wrong so guess i just keep on doin it Frustrated

lovdove1
lovdove1 wrote:
2012-05-21 16:22:20 -0700

my bff is the samething but every one is beautiful in there own way dont ever change your self u r perfect we will love yall nomatter how u look

lollypop1130
lollypop1130 wrote:
2012-05-14 17:34:14 -0700

i always put myself down also and everyone says "that not true" but i don't believe them so i kinda know how you feel except i don't have a boyfriend

ObeyAlliy
ObeyAlliy wrote:
2012-04-30 18:09:52 -0700

I down myself alot, and my boyfriend all cheers me up, he tells me how beautiful i am but i don't always beleive him.

werewolf girl
werewolf girl wrote:
2012-04-25 18:09:49 -0700

nobody is ugly or fat u r perfect how u r

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me