Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

vampire159
vampire159 wrote:
2012-04-19 17:24:11 -0700

I'm his gf. What do i say?

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-19 09:40:50 -0700

Just make everything to make her feel special & that she is the one and always support her and let her know u will be by her side!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:26:10 -0700

As a boyfriend, it's ur job to make her feel confident, compliment her everyday to make her feel better

DeDe_ghott_swaqq
DeDe_ghott_swaqq wrote:
2012-04-14 13:20:36 -0700

i was here

Ali~Love~1234
Ali~Love~1234 wrote:
2012-04-14 13:18:10 -0700

My boyfriend says i put myself Down alot!

xX*3p1c L0v3*Xx
xX*3p1c L0v3*Xx wrote:
2012-04-14 06:09:04 -0700

I think I put myself down. I don't think I am pretty. AT ALL!

azzirah
azzirah wrote:
2012-04-13 22:45:49 -0700

The most best part show the person you cared ,support her and most importantly being honest to each others problem....

Swaggzqirl
Swaggzqirl wrote:
2012-04-13 21:20:07 -0700

ugh i was gone say something else but it went to moderation and its way too long to retype

Swaggzqirl
Swaggzqirl wrote:
2012-04-13 21:18:59 -0700

I'm cute most of the people I meet say I am, but i don't have the biggest butt in the world or the clearest face and I don't act bad and sluttish all day like they do so they call me lame, ugly, flat, etc. but I don't care because people gone talk about you all your life and it aint gone killl me all it gone do is make me stronger so when they grow up they'll understand that people gone talk and just cause you can fight don't mean nothing! you can't fight everyone that talk about you Raspberry

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-04-13 21:16:09 -0700

@rockernove,
you are not ugly,don't ever say you wish you could die! you can not help the way you look but you are not ugly,

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-04-13 21:13:46 -0700

im too ugly i hate the way i look i wish i can die!!!!!!!

Zoe1998
Zoe1998 wrote:
2012-04-12 17:43:06 -0700

me an my mate both have very low self-esteem as we are both single an i am Emo an she is scene so we don't fit in with any one at our school an boy's just make a full of us so i let they names get the better of me but ma mate try's an ignorer them..

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-04-12 17:32:25 -0700

im too ugly fat gross

pichachu
pichachu wrote:
2012-04-12 10:40:54 -0700

hey try giving her flowers and choclates try giving her challenges if she fails just say great

narutogirl3_2070611
narutogirl3_2070611 wrote:
2012-04-10 07:14:51 -0700

i have that propl some times

Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101 wrote:
2012-04-10 04:31:31 -0700

This is all very true!
I normally get low - self esteem, thinking I am not good enough but I am starting to over come it so hopefully your girlfriend will to x

MZ.PRETTY21
MZ.PRETTY21 wrote:
2012-04-09 13:27:35 -0700

NO WORDS LEFT

cherry is my name
cherry is my name wrote:
2012-04-09 13:26:16 -0700

true true

CREEZ_1923282
CREEZ_1923282 wrote:
2012-04-09 13:18:23 -0700

That pic up there is actually true.. aint no one perfect

Captin Krista♥
Captin Krista♥ wrote:
2012-04-08 20:38:49 -0700

People shouldn't put theirself's down.
You have to think positive.
Your beautiful on the inside and outside.
If people call you horrible names like "Ugly" or "Fatty" their wrong.Think the positive of the negitive ♥

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
dear dish it,  there is this guy in my class called Ryan and we have been real good friends for 3 years now. we always chat online and talk about funny stuff and who his friends like or mine but. What he doesn't no that I'm crazy for him Always catch him looking at  me me in class and all I do is look down at the floor or at the teacher I'm a bit shy when it comes to boys. Whenever he sees me doing nothing or talking to my friends and laughing he would come over and chat with me. I would love to ask him out but I'm just scared that I will get rejected and he will go off telling his friends what I did so I wish there was a way I could try to get his attention and let him no without telling him that I like him. Please help I realy like him
kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.