Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

ObeyAlliy
ObeyAlliy wrote:
2012-04-30 18:09:52 -0700

I down myself alot, and my boyfriend all cheers me up, he tells me how beautiful i am but i don't always beleive him.

werewolf girl
werewolf girl wrote:
2012-04-25 18:09:49 -0700

nobody is ugly or fat u r perfect how u r

vampire159
vampire159 wrote:
2012-04-19 17:24:11 -0700

I'm his gf. What do i say?

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-19 09:40:50 -0700

Just make everything to make her feel special & that she is the one and always support her and let her know u will be by her side!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:26:10 -0700

As a boyfriend, it's ur job to make her feel confident, compliment her everyday to make her feel better

DeDe_ghott_swaqq
DeDe_ghott_swaqq wrote:
2012-04-14 13:20:36 -0700

i was here

Ali~Love~1234
Ali~Love~1234 wrote:
2012-04-14 13:18:10 -0700

My boyfriend says i put myself Down alot!

xX*3p1c L0v3*Xx
xX*3p1c L0v3*Xx wrote:
2012-04-14 06:09:04 -0700

I think I put myself down. I don't think I am pretty. AT ALL!

azzirah
azzirah wrote:
2012-04-13 22:45:49 -0700

The most best part show the person you cared ,support her and most importantly being honest to each others problem....

Swaggzqirl
Swaggzqirl wrote:
2012-04-13 21:20:07 -0700

ugh i was gone say something else but it went to moderation and its way too long to retype

Swaggzqirl
Swaggzqirl wrote:
2012-04-13 21:18:59 -0700

I'm cute most of the people I meet say I am, but i don't have the biggest butt in the world or the clearest face and I don't act bad and sluttish all day like they do so they call me lame, ugly, flat, etc. but I don't care because people gone talk about you all your life and it aint gone killl me all it gone do is make me stronger so when they grow up they'll understand that people gone talk and just cause you can fight don't mean nothing! you can't fight everyone that talk about you Raspberry

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-04-13 21:16:09 -0700

@rockernove,
you are not ugly,don't ever say you wish you could die! you can not help the way you look but you are not ugly,

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-04-13 21:13:46 -0700

im too ugly i hate the way i look i wish i can die!!!!!!!

Zoe1998
Zoe1998 wrote:
2012-04-12 17:43:06 -0700

me an my mate both have very low self-esteem as we are both single an i am Emo an she is scene so we don't fit in with any one at our school an boy's just make a full of us so i let they names get the better of me but ma mate try's an ignorer them..

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-04-12 17:32:25 -0700

im too ugly fat gross

pichachu
pichachu wrote:
2012-04-12 10:40:54 -0700

hey try giving her flowers and choclates try giving her challenges if she fails just say great

narutogirl3_2070611
narutogirl3_2070611 wrote:
2012-04-10 07:14:51 -0700

i have that propl some times

Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101 wrote:
2012-04-10 04:31:31 -0700

This is all very true!
I normally get low - self esteem, thinking I am not good enough but I am starting to over come it so hopefully your girlfriend will to x

MZ.PRETTY21
MZ.PRETTY21 wrote:
2012-04-09 13:27:35 -0700

NO WORDS LEFT

cherry is my name
cherry is my name wrote:
2012-04-09 13:26:16 -0700

true true

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza