Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

CREEZ_1923282
CREEZ_1923282 wrote:
2012-04-09 13:18:23 -0700

That pic up there is actually true.. aint no one perfect

Captin Krista♥
Captin Krista♥ wrote:
2012-04-08 20:38:49 -0700

People shouldn't put theirself's down.
You have to think positive.
Your beautiful on the inside and outside.
If people call you horrible names like "Ugly" or "Fatty" their wrong.Think the positive of the negitive ♥

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-04-08 20:33:51 -0700

big butts???

emopage
emopage wrote:
2012-04-08 20:30:15 -0700

Uqqh IMeant Sme.........Wuht Yeww Tlkinqq Boutt......Aht My Skewl EveryBoy Lyks Biqq Buttsz.....OMFG....!!!Danqq

miss.realchika'
miss.realchika' wrote:
2012-04-08 20:26:54 -0700

i dc who yu are iff yu downin yo self how you gone make it through ne thing ,ne young lady or entle men who bring they self down shold try alot harder and tlk to someone about it cuase i'll be danged if i dwn my self nor ne one else just sayin.. Love myself

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-08 20:24:00 -0700

???

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-04-08 20:22:36 -0700

shxt dnt wrk-__-

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-04-08 20:22:31 -0700

me, not all men are like that u know

emopage
emopage wrote:
2012-04-08 20:20:21 -0700

Uqqh Wuht Knd Of Dudde Dnt Lyk Butts'sz....All Duh Man'sz Doo Ha '

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-08 20:17:44 -0700

i agree w/ Emosky490

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-04-08 20:13:18 -0700

i dont like big butts. i dont care wht size it is bc i dont depend my decision upon how a girl looks but how they are personality wise not physically

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-08 18:47:21 -0700

big buttz rgood

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-04-02 20:45:25 -0700

@Mimi thats stupid men love big butts XD

-Ayooo Dora!-
-Ayooo Dora!- wrote:
2012-04-02 20:42:59 -0700

@Mimi- Thats terrible.! Big butts are good .! lol

mimi386224
mimi386224 wrote:
2012-04-02 20:41:16 -0700

My Gurlfriend Puts Hersel Down. Just Cuz Her Butts Really Big

dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2012-03-27 20:38:24 -0700

i love my girlfriend so much but haters just want to stop us why people

elephantsandcandy
elephantsandcandy wrote:
2012-03-26 19:03:04 -0700

I used to put myself down when I was 10! I almost considered suicide. But when My go-to friend (who is a boy) lifted me up, I found my voice. I started building up confidence and I could tell off bullies. Now I have a advice collum in girls only and I'm going to be a journalist. She's not alone

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2012-03-26 07:29:05 -0700

my gf dosent think shes hot but everyone thinks she is. her mom calls her a loser and all kinds of stuff....

HarrypotterluverDemigodluver
HarrypotterluverDemigodluver wrote:
2012-03-23 14:07:04 -0700

i agree with justicegiorl, everyone is pretty in their own way.

LiZzY8
LiZzY8 wrote:
2012-03-23 07:45:10 -0700

i am so not pretty...i guess i have a very low self esteem

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D