Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:20:00 -0700

Ur pretty don't let some 1 tell u different

lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975
lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:19:23 -0700

Yeah, Y.O.L.O....you only live once, why waste it feeling bad fir yourself, its not.like you get another chance to get it right? Well do you? All is girls are different, but that's what makes, us, us. We all have had low self-esteem at.one time or another but tu have to use the good.times when tu felt good about yuraelf to cover up the bad.

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:17:54 -0700

you are not ugly dont say that

The-Great-Assassin :P
The-Great-Assassin :P wrote:
2012-03-20 19:17:15 -0700

my gf does that srry baby Frustrated

kewlchick7
kewlchick7 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:16:53 -0700

@diamondluvsyew- no don't say that.

diamondluvsyew
diamondluvsyew wrote:
2012-03-20 19:15:28 -0700

i hate me iam ugly

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:13:20 -0700

i did that once before

kewlchick7
kewlchick7 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:09:40 -0700

Ha Idgaf if u say ish bout meh it's yo owuhn dayum fault for beein a wise azz..I'm confident lmao

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2012-03-20 19:09:30 -0700

@LoveMe-HateMe234 no this gurl

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:08:31 -0700

I Ussed Too That Bit I Realizedd Lifee Iss Too Short Too Talk Shi'dd Than Hiqqher YourSelff Too Reach Hiqqher Standards

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:04:41 -0700

I hate to admit it but......sometimes us girls go put ourselves downDazed

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2012-03-20 19:01:37 -0700

@X_Swagga_X u seem like the big sister type Big Grin

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-03-20 19:00:59 -0700

i aggree with X Swagga X they shouldnt everybody has somthing good to offer whether thy know it or not

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:00:46 -0700

Duh Paris ur cute and u don't go with ugly gurls

X_Swagga_X
X_Swagga_X wrote:
2012-03-20 18:48:54 -0700

girls shouldnt put themsleves down cuz there all perfect in there own way and other people shouldnt put them down cuz it doesnt make them any better

Prettyboi_Paris_1922748
Prettyboi_Paris_1922748 wrote:
2012-03-20 18:48:31 -0700

Nope every girl I had was hyped up and cocky af cuz de was wiff me well I kno I was cuz my GF was always older Dan me

X_Swagga_X
X_Swagga_X wrote:
2012-03-20 18:47:26 -0700

girls shouldnt put themselves down cuz there all perfect in there own way and there boiis should try nd make them feel better bout themselves if there puttin themselves down its for a reason its not like they do it for fuqqqqin fun ??!!

Shwaq.Me.Out
Shwaq.Me.Out wrote:
2012-03-20 18:43:39 -0700

I've had one gf who did dat cuz she was thick but i bet she dnt do it n e moee
Cuz sum dudes mke dere gfs feel bad by callin dem fat nd tell to lose weight dats rude af smh
I wanna confident gf nd dat dnt care who or wat ppl say bout her

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2012-03-15 16:57:53 -0700

OMGosh, I am exactly like ur gf! I need better self-esteem . . .

Jellal-chan
Jellal-chan wrote:
2012-03-12 09:17:26 -0700

have you told her how much yu think she is amazing! that could help it might make her think she is still a bright light to you and if you love her and she loves you then if you think she is amazing then no one else can say she isn't because you love her and that is what maters not what other idiots think!

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.