Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:17:54 -0700

you are not ugly dont say that

The-Great-Assassin :P
The-Great-Assassin :P wrote:
2012-03-20 19:17:15 -0700

my gf does that srry baby Frustrated

kewlchick7
kewlchick7 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:16:53 -0700

@diamondluvsyew- no don't say that.

diamondluvsyew
diamondluvsyew wrote:
2012-03-20 19:15:28 -0700

i hate me iam ugly

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:13:20 -0700

i did that once before

kewlchick7
kewlchick7 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:09:40 -0700

Ha Idgaf if u say ish bout meh it's yo owuhn dayum fault for beein a wise azz..I'm confident lmao

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2012-03-20 19:09:30 -0700

@LoveMe-HateMe234 no this gurl

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:08:31 -0700

I Ussed Too That Bit I Realizedd Lifee Iss Too Short Too Talk Shi'dd Than Hiqqher YourSelff Too Reach Hiqqher Standards

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:04:41 -0700

I hate to admit it but......sometimes us girls go put ourselves downDazed

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2012-03-20 19:01:37 -0700

@X_Swagga_X u seem like the big sister type Big Grin

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-03-20 19:00:59 -0700

i aggree with X Swagga X they shouldnt everybody has somthing good to offer whether thy know it or not

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:00:46 -0700

Duh Paris ur cute and u don't go with ugly gurls

X_Swagga_X
X_Swagga_X wrote:
2012-03-20 18:48:54 -0700

girls shouldnt put themsleves down cuz there all perfect in there own way and other people shouldnt put them down cuz it doesnt make them any better

Prettyboi_Paris_1922748
Prettyboi_Paris_1922748 wrote:
2012-03-20 18:48:31 -0700

Nope every girl I had was hyped up and cocky af cuz de was wiff me well I kno I was cuz my GF was always older Dan me

X_Swagga_X
X_Swagga_X wrote:
2012-03-20 18:47:26 -0700

girls shouldnt put themselves down cuz there all perfect in there own way and there boiis should try nd make them feel better bout themselves if there puttin themselves down its for a reason its not like they do it for fuqqqqin fun ??!!

Shwaq.Me.Out
Shwaq.Me.Out wrote:
2012-03-20 18:43:39 -0700

I've had one gf who did dat cuz she was thick but i bet she dnt do it n e moee
Cuz sum dudes mke dere gfs feel bad by callin dem fat nd tell to lose weight dats rude af smh
I wanna confident gf nd dat dnt care who or wat ppl say bout her

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2012-03-15 16:57:53 -0700

OMGosh, I am exactly like ur gf! I need better self-esteem . . .

Jellal-chan
Jellal-chan wrote:
2012-03-12 09:17:26 -0700

have you told her how much yu think she is amazing! that could help it might make her think she is still a bright light to you and if you love her and she loves you then if you think she is amazing then no one else can say she isn't because you love her and that is what maters not what other idiots think!

-JasmineLovesYue-
-JasmineLovesYue- wrote:
2012-03-11 15:51:33 -0700

I alwayz put my self smile

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2012-03-11 15:40:59 -0700

awwww..... Frown

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me