Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-19 15:46:19 -0800

My Girl Never Puts Her Self Down If She Does I Tell Her Your Perfect No Matter What, And I Love Her Just The Way She Is

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-19 15:36:46 -0800

If a girl does that its gonna lead to mental health issue.

BeckyLooAtHerBut
BeckyLooAtHerBut wrote:
2012-02-19 15:35:00 -0800

Heeeelss No If My WiFE PUTS HR SELF DOWN I WILL TELL HER TO DO BETTER AND PUT HER SELF UPP!

jellal
jellal wrote:
2012-02-19 05:00:23 -0800

hmm.... sounds like she needs some one to prove to her she is perfect have you ever told her what you think of her in a way she woud understand if i had a gf thats how i would do it but... thats me so

crazyprincess!
crazyprincess! wrote:
2012-02-18 09:09:02 -0800

soo cute of this guy he cares so much for his girl aww

lov3isfor3v3r
lov3isfor3v3r wrote:
2012-02-17 10:11:44 -0800

I have to agree cuz i do the same thing and he doesnt like it at all so what can i do to stop sayin stuff that are negative about me?

babyboii
babyboii wrote:
2012-02-13 18:36:58 -0800

my girlfriend always says im not cute im fat when shes cute fine and all the above i wish she would stop puting herself down

ms.princeton10
ms.princeton10 wrote:
2012-02-08 14:52:41 -0800

All you have to do is talk to her and her family about therapy and i assure you it will make her more happy each and everyday. It worked for me now i think of my self has a hot,sexy,babe-licious catch. It works

ms.princeton10
ms.princeton10 wrote:
2012-02-08 14:50:30 -0800

well linanny you are crazy cause you aint no big bad wolf you just a girl so you still need help

blackrose58
blackrose58 wrote:
2012-02-05 13:16:48 -0800

Well umm no offense but umm she needs to stop with her attitude besides if she ants to be like that then that's fine why r u stressing over it she needs to calm down

mizzdreamen
mizzdreamen wrote:
2012-02-04 09:29:36 -0800

this is so me i always put my self down Worried

AngelOfMine14
AngelOfMine14 wrote:
2012-01-30 18:43:24 -0800

Its very sweet how u care about your gf! Not alot of boys are like that smile

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 20:15:57 -0800

tell her that she is pretty no matter what other people say about her.

kgargus
kgargus wrote:
2012-01-23 16:50:56 -0800

personally boys think im the hottest they always say that but they say shes the ugliest and she dosnt think shell ever become hot like me what do i do!

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-22 22:10:51 -0800

you are so sweet i think that you can talk to her tell her how you feel and tell her how you love her and how you wish she wasent so down on herself

lil nanny
lil nanny wrote:
2012-01-22 14:10:15 -0800

not me i do things on my own that is y u dont ask for help

MGJ4444
MGJ4444 wrote:
2012-01-22 12:11:17 -0800

me 2!

jojodivaxxswagxx
jojodivaxxswagxx wrote:
2012-01-22 11:38:34 -0800

i have that issue to

mrs.Galvan
mrs.Galvan wrote:
2012-01-22 09:58:20 -0800

tbh: i do that cuz my mom got me doing that...she pushes me way 2 hard... it stinks

ace217
ace217 wrote:
2012-01-21 22:38:46 -0800

hate that

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT