Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

shamar21
shamar21 wrote:
2012-01-21 22:38:09 -0800

maan i hate when my gurl does tha

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-21 21:39:51 -0800

I Dont Think Im All That Like All Dese Girlsxz Now Nd Days Im Not A Fast Lil Girl Either....

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-01-21 21:28:57 -0800

i dont put myself down i like being a crazy azz chick so leave me alone freaks of the world! Punk

cutie120999
cutie120999 wrote:
2012-01-21 20:22:36 -0800

i NEVER put myself down no matter wat i do wrongg wich is alott of things and wen people TRYY to put me down i just sayy fu** yu and walk awayy happily

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-01-21 20:11:08 -0800

Hahaha there is a Typo in the Article [:

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-21 20:09:55 -0800

leave me alone all yall lil weirdoss lol

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-21 20:08:51 -0800

shooot i dont put my self down matter of a fact i put my self up

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu
Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-21 20:08:37 -0800

@Aairon-Yhuu Talm Tuh Me Aairon ??

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-21 20:08:05 -0800

sh!ttt i dont put myself down matter of a fact i put my self up shoottt

j _swagg7
j _swagg7 wrote:
2012-01-21 20:04:54 -0800

she was just tryna help u calm down

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-21 19:59:14 -0800

it aint dat damn easy retarted

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu
Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-21 19:57:31 -0800

@Aarion-Dnt kill yourself Aarion ... Juss thnk better of yhurself

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu
Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-21 19:56:35 -0800

I put maa self Dwn sumtimes ppl just dnt notice

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-21 19:53:53 -0800

i do sometimes but ... Im good right now i guess juss gonna kill myself nd get it ova wiff

LadyBugLuv
LadyBugLuv wrote:
2012-01-21 10:05:20 -0800

I have had this happen to me. Trust me. Tell Her she is the prettiest and smartest girl you know. When my Boyfriend told me that I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world! It works

ameala
ameala wrote:
2012-01-17 15:03:03 -0800

Thx basketballlover714

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-17 14:55:56 -0800

ameala great advice.

ameala
ameala wrote:
2012-01-17 14:45:30 -0800

Just be nice and talk to her to let her know she is speical

nothingisreal
nothingisreal wrote:
2012-01-17 14:40:42 -0800

yup

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-01-17 14:38:55 -0800

she's just really insecure

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.

Micro_kiera_micro
flat chest asks: "I’m gonna be a freshman in high school next year and I have way smaller boobs t...
heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told h...
I have low self-esteem and my classmates’ teasing doesn’t help. I know I'm not ugly, but no one e...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)