Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Ryan Kesler Bio

Power forward for the Vancouver Canucks, Ryan Kesler is becoming one of the big names in the NHL. Ryan is definitely a star in Vancouver where he carried the Canucks on his back to the Stanley Cup Finals in 2011. Let’s find out how this glamorous dude became such a big hockey star! Back to Article

InsertNameHere
InsertNameHere wrote:
2013-02-01 16:31:26 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-04-19 09:14:23 -0700

Kesler has been struggling lately but he will get stronger now.

ketchup freak

- Kennedy xD wrote:
2012-01-21 17:02:36 -0800

Who's ryan kesler ??

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-13 12:18:12 -0800

Go............. Canucks! but the NHL.......lol, i always watch the NFL games!!! Cool

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-01-12 14:20:11 -0800

Im a bruins fan always will be we CRUSHED them in the stanley cup!!!

applepie6168
applepie6168 wrote:
2012-01-11 20:17:41 -0800

omg i love him hes my total fav!

bailey10541
bailey10541 wrote:
2012-01-11 18:58:09 -0800

I like the canucks but KINGS r betta!!!!!!! GO LA KINGS!

mr.swhylo
mr.swhylo wrote:
2012-01-11 18:19:38 -0800

HES A FREAKING BEAST

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-01-11 15:59:22 -0800

Go Canucks. Stanley Cup Champs 2012!! Here's hoping! smile

Most Exciting Player in the NHL? Vote!

• Sidney Crosby.
  • Ilya Kovalchuk.
  • Alexander Ovechkin.
  • Jarome Iginla.

Micro_a mic
It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals between Roberto Luongo and the Vancouver Canucks and Tim Th...
Micro_a mic
The NHL playoffs are full of best-of-seven-games series and they're usually packed with action. B...
Micro_micro peewee99_3_656x369
From PeeWii to Pro, you can play as your favourite NHL player at all levels in EA's new NHL Slaps...

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 2 days