Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: January 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-02-17 04:29:11 -0800

I was texting my friend and when my dad need me I brought my phone and put it next to him and he said to my friend do u think the boy is hot I got so. Mad at him

Amusia
Amusia wrote:
2012-02-12 08:25:14 -0800

so funny lol

baconator12
baconator12 wrote:
2012-02-11 18:11:46 -0800

When i was in third grade i had a crush on a really cute guy and i was too embarrassed to ever talk to him. Then, When the teacher moved our desks i had to sit by him. We were assigned to do an accrostic poem w/ eachother. Then he started saying "I like y-" then i sneezed all over him and the poem!

Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma wrote:
2012-02-11 09:38:34 -0800

lol

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-11 04:39:17 -0800

xD

goodlife101
goodlife101 wrote:
2012-02-05 14:16:02 -0800

I love reading things like this...yup. Heres mine: There is this WEIRD guy who liked me for almost 3 school years! everyone thought we ere dating when he asked me too the school dance. we weren't!!!!!!!! Then, a few days ago he had a crush on another girl anf right in front of him I said, "I feel bad 4 u" that was the last time i ever saw him cuz he moved i feel so bad!!!!!!!!1 Worried Sad

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-29 17:34:30 -0800

i liked the dancing queen best one

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2012-01-28 19:10:47 -0800

i have a crush and i think he likes me

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 23:39:32 -0800

i love hearing about other people getting emberessed now i know its not just me!!!!

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 23:38:34 -0800

so funny

lionking62
lionking62 wrote:
2012-01-24 10:52:19 -0800

i have a crush on some one who cares

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-20 19:31:28 -0800

embarrassing!!!!!! @_@ but itz kk

sweetpea159
sweetpea159 wrote:
2012-01-17 14:01:48 -0800

i don't get this whole page but i will read it to see if i understand what this is about Confused

sandfur121
sandfur121 wrote:
2012-01-16 18:34:27 -0800

...

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.