Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: January 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-02-17 04:29:11 -0800

I was texting my friend and when my dad need me I brought my phone and put it next to him and he said to my friend do u think the boy is hot I got so. Mad at him

Amusia
Amusia wrote:
2012-02-12 08:25:14 -0800

so funny lol

baconator12
baconator12 wrote:
2012-02-11 18:11:46 -0800

When i was in third grade i had a crush on a really cute guy and i was too embarrassed to ever talk to him. Then, When the teacher moved our desks i had to sit by him. We were assigned to do an accrostic poem w/ eachother. Then he started saying "I like y-" then i sneezed all over him and the poem!

Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma wrote:
2012-02-11 09:38:34 -0800

lol

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-11 04:39:17 -0800

xD

goodlife101
goodlife101 wrote:
2012-02-05 14:16:02 -0800

I love reading things like this...yup. Heres mine: There is this WEIRD guy who liked me for almost 3 school years! everyone thought we ere dating when he asked me too the school dance. we weren't!!!!!!!! Then, a few days ago he had a crush on another girl anf right in front of him I said, "I feel bad 4 u" that was the last time i ever saw him cuz he moved i feel so bad!!!!!!!!1 Worried Sad

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-29 17:34:30 -0800

i liked the dancing queen best one

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2012-01-28 19:10:47 -0800

i have a crush and i think he likes me

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 23:39:32 -0800

i love hearing about other people getting emberessed now i know its not just me!!!!

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 23:38:34 -0800

so funny

lionking62
lionking62 wrote:
2012-01-24 10:52:19 -0800

i have a crush on some one who cares

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-20 19:31:28 -0800

embarrassing!!!!!! @_@ but itz kk

sweetpea159
sweetpea159 wrote:
2012-01-17 14:01:48 -0800

i don't get this whole page but i will read it to see if i understand what this is about Confused

sandfur121
sandfur121 wrote:
2012-01-16 18:34:27 -0800

...

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

sisihastwobunnies
Dear Jaera, While I understand it's hard to not have a crush on a guy in school, you're too young to think about a love life. Just live and let live! If he likes you back I'm sure he'd probably say so. Until then, just forget about it. He probably isn't the match for you anyway. So why risk the chance of your heart being broken when he says no?       Sincerely as Salami Sauce,         sisihastwobunnies <3
ModernDoctorWhy
ModernDoctorWhy posted in Style:
So I think your best option is try a sharpie and see if it stays on better. If it doesn't work try to make one of those fake nails.
cyber309
cyber309 posted in Family Issues:
not really, they yell at me a lot, but they never actually punish me, except when i attempt suicide, that gets me in a lot of trouble. They also let me do a decent amount of things as well, such as dyeing my hair blue and walking 20 minutes to get to walmart.
Qwecie_Starboi
noooo
Qwecie_Starboi
Qwecie_Starboi posted in Style:
wear something nice, not attractive, not embarrasing and school like :love