Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: January 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-02-17 04:29:11 -0800

I was texting my friend and when my dad need me I brought my phone and put it next to him and he said to my friend do u think the boy is hot I got so. Mad at him

Amusia
Amusia wrote:
2012-02-12 08:25:14 -0800

so funny lol

baconator12
baconator12 wrote:
2012-02-11 18:11:46 -0800

When i was in third grade i had a crush on a really cute guy and i was too embarrassed to ever talk to him. Then, When the teacher moved our desks i had to sit by him. We were assigned to do an accrostic poem w/ eachother. Then he started saying "I like y-" then i sneezed all over him and the poem!

Rilakkuma
Rilakkuma wrote:
2012-02-11 09:38:34 -0800

lol

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-11 04:39:17 -0800

xD

goodlife101
goodlife101 wrote:
2012-02-05 14:16:02 -0800

I love reading things like this...yup. Heres mine: There is this WEIRD guy who liked me for almost 3 school years! everyone thought we ere dating when he asked me too the school dance. we weren't!!!!!!!! Then, a few days ago he had a crush on another girl anf right in front of him I said, "I feel bad 4 u" that was the last time i ever saw him cuz he moved i feel so bad!!!!!!!!1 Worried Sad

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-29 17:34:30 -0800

i liked the dancing queen best one

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2012-01-28 19:10:47 -0800

i have a crush and i think he likes me

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 23:39:32 -0800

i love hearing about other people getting emberessed now i know its not just me!!!!

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 23:38:34 -0800

so funny

lionking62
lionking62 wrote:
2012-01-24 10:52:19 -0800

i have a crush on some one who cares

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-20 19:31:28 -0800

embarrassing!!!!!! @_@ but itz kk

sweetpea159
sweetpea159 wrote:
2012-01-17 14:01:48 -0800

i don't get this whole page but i will read it to see if i understand what this is about Confused

sandfur121
sandfur121 wrote:
2012-01-16 18:34:27 -0800

...

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?
blakbutterfly
I'm Daddy's Favorite Princess and Mommy's Only Baby. (Yeah, that's what they call me -.-) They both love me equally and never let me down, and I love them equally too, sometimes let them down but they always forgive me. So both!
Surfs_Up_Girl
Daddy's Girl ^.^
Keekeow
Keekeow posted in Family Issues:
I live with my mother, my mom and dad are divorced.
kdds
kdds posted in Family Issues:
ok so i live with my mom and i moved in with her about 7 months ago. i moved out of my dads house last june on the 28th and i moved out cuz i was so tierd of his crap he didnt take me to school he kept me home from schooll to clean the house and i failed and got held back but im trying to be a freshman next yearto be with kids my age and im really hoping i can  do it