Comments

Teens for Jeans Campaign 2012

Help Demi Lovato collect pants for the homeless with the Teens for Jeans Campaign. Kidzworld has all the details. Back to Article

bubbledum1
bubbledum1 wrote:
2012-06-15 09:11:02 -0700

one of my friends did teens for jeans at our school

Goth madness
Goth madness wrote:
2012-03-03 05:44:55 -0800

Yeah. Teens for jeans don't make no since.

misky111
misky111 wrote:
2012-02-19 16:29:56 -0800

shouldnt it be jeans for teens?

Striker24
Striker24 wrote:
2012-01-24 03:30:53 -0800

o.o wtf? Nuff said

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-01-22 09:14:08 -0800

also, if u live in massachuesets, at the ymca in greenfield, inside the gameroom, there is a box that says teens for jeans on, u can drop off ur old jeans there! Wink

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-17 17:36:59 -0800

Awesome!!!!

-LindsayKay♥_1917913
-LindsayKay♥_1917913 wrote:
2012-01-17 15:15:16 -0800

FIRST COMMENT! WOOOO
anyway, thats pretty cool, the jeans thing, not what i just said xD

Poll

Favorite Style of Jeans?

• Boot-cut.
  • Skinny.
  • Capris.
  • Big and baggy.

Today marks the release of Demi Lovato's album: Here We Go Again featuring new, very personal songs.
Now that the summer’s over, Demi Lovato is set to leave Camp Rock behind and step into the crazy ...
Demi Lovato has been called the next big Disney superstar! Kidzworld checks up on this talented u...

Random in the forums

Cataclysm_Destruct
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:The point is that if that "crazy" doesn't hurt anybody, everyones happy and still fine. We ONLY get involved if they do it or about to do it. Nothing else! When they do something it's too late, though. If someone in unable to control hurting someone, then we control what they cannot.
CabePowdumfry
CabePowdumfry posted in Debating:
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Debating:
In my opinion, this is a dumb question. Unless the bully got their hands on a mind-control device, each individual is still responsible for their own actions. If I commit suicide because my boyfriend left me, should he get charged for murder? If I kill myself because I lost my job, can one of my family members sue my ex-employer? What happened to personal responsibility?
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"baekhyunnie" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: Might as well. After all, you're the one that does the time for it, right? I was making the comparison, and it's a pretty clear cut one. Hope it helped. Hm, true. You've got a point there. (; Now if only I could hear that more often around here XD But, yeah, it can be kind of hard to take it all in. On the one hand, a bully could say "Why don't you just kill yourself" and it could send someone over the edge; but can they really be at fault completely for the death of someone? Surely more than just telling this person to do it played into the cause.
reply about 1 hour