Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Teens for Jeans Campaign 2012

Help Demi Lovato collect pants for the homeless with the Teens for Jeans Campaign. Kidzworld has all the details. Back to Article

bubbledum1
bubbledum1 wrote:
2012-06-15 09:11:02 -0700

one of my friends did teens for jeans at our school

Goth madness
Goth madness wrote:
2012-03-03 05:44:55 -0800

Yeah. Teens for jeans don't make no since.

misky111
misky111 wrote:
2012-02-19 16:29:56 -0800

shouldnt it be jeans for teens?

Striker24
Striker24 wrote:
2012-01-24 03:30:53 -0800

o.o wtf? Nuff said

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-01-22 09:14:08 -0800

also, if u live in massachuesets, at the ymca in greenfield, inside the gameroom, there is a box that says teens for jeans on, u can drop off ur old jeans there! Wink

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-17 17:36:59 -0800

Awesome!!!!

-LindsayKay♥_1917913
-LindsayKay♥_1917913 wrote:
2012-01-17 15:15:16 -0800

FIRST COMMENT! WOOOO
anyway, thats pretty cool, the jeans thing, not what i just said xD

Poll

Favorite Style of Jeans?

• Boot-cut.
  • Skinny.
  • Capris.
  • Big and baggy.

Today marks the release of Demi Lovato's album: Here We Go Again featuring new, very personal songs.
Now that the summer’s over, Demi Lovato is set to leave Camp Rock behind and step into the crazy ...
Demi Lovato has been called the next big Disney superstar! Kidzworld checks up on this talented u...

Random in the forums

Jorja999
The first book that was read to me by my learning buddy in Sunnybrook School was Harry potter and the Sorcerer's stone. I was bowled over by the book and it took me to a different world. Harry, Ron and Hermione became my friends as well.
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
No. Edit: To clarify, not everyone's opinions matter on every topic. For example, my opinion on how I feel about quantum mechanics doesn't matter because I know almost nothing about it, and I definitely don't know it on a level where I could describe it accurately with math. Or, if someone is to show time and time again that they have no idea what they're talking about for a specific subject, their opinion about it obviously matters less since they're most likely just willfully uninformed. For worldly things like you might see in the Dear Dish-It section, still not everyone's opinions matter though input, even if silly, is usually a good thing.
naruto200
naruto200 posted in Debating:
While there are quote ''good opinions'' there are supposibly ''bad opinions'' So does every one's opinion truly matter? dispite what they taught us in school.
Keoki