Comments

2012 Chinese Horoscopes

According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. The animal that symbolizes the year you were born in is your zodiac sign. Find your year and animal below and check out what 2012 has in store for you! Back to Article

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-08-12 07:13:15 -0700

im a dragon!!!
im gonna have a new crush!

redsoxboy01
redsoxboy01 wrote:
2012-08-12 06:52:02 -0700

I'm a snake

HermioneSeverusBlack
HermioneSeverusBlack wrote:
2012-08-12 06:48:12 -0700

Im A Rabbit!!!

TheBeautyI'mFaking.
TheBeautyI'mFaking. wrote:
2012-08-12 06:22:40 -0700

Oh gosh. My love is actually quite true..

JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies wrote:
2012-08-12 06:22:06 -0700

I'm a rabbit x']

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-08-12 06:20:02 -0700

Snake x3

Sparksfly33
Sparksfly33 wrote:
2012-08-12 06:19:49 -0700

I'm a Tiger,My 2012 Love is incredibly true.But the Horoscope is half wrong half true.>.

vampire girl 12
vampire girl 12 wrote:
2012-08-12 06:19:35 -0700

I'm a snake xD

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-08-12 06:18:20 -0700

im an ox

TheBeautyI'mFaking.
TheBeautyI'mFaking. wrote:
2012-08-12 06:16:38 -0700

I'm tiger.. My horoscope is wrong..

beccyboo122

-Kat- wrote:
2012-08-12 06:09:40 -0700

I'm a Tiger x3

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-12 06:08:15 -0700

I'm an Ox and my horoscope is actually true. I dont know about that 2012 Love one though.

XjasterX

crazyprincess! wrote:
2012-08-12 03:31:50 -0700

Me a rabbit!

Air Fairy
Air Fairy wrote:
2012-08-12 03:22:11 -0700

i am a tiger grrrrrr.... smile

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-11 15:30:44 -0700

I AM THE DRAGON!!! ROAR!!!

rufayda
rufayda wrote:
2012-08-11 15:02:35 -0700

I DNT NW WAT I AM?????

First Sign of the Chinese Zodiac?

• Rat.
  • Sheep.
  • Pig.
  • Snake.

Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
Micro_chinese new year micro
January 23, 2012 marks the start of the Year of the Dragon on the Chinese Lunar Calendar. So what...
Micro_year-of-horse-2014-micro
In the Chinese culture, each year is represented by one of 12 animals, and the animal that's tied...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!