Comments

2012 Chinese Horoscopes

According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. The animal that symbolizes the year you were born in is your zodiac sign. Find your year and animal below and check out what 2012 has in store for you! Back to Article

l B E A U T I F U L l

ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-08-09 18:28:20 -0700

Yay Im A Tigeer (:

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-08-09 18:27:29 -0700

Wut did u wana b then elysia

lilcutegirl
lilcutegirl wrote:
2012-08-09 18:27:24 -0700

horse

Shy_MissKarina_2158318
Shy_MissKarina_2158318 wrote:
2012-08-09 18:27:22 -0700

Haha, Taylor! Rats for all eternity! XD Lmao.

B E A U T I F U L Chiccc
B E A U T I F U L Chiccc wrote:
2012-08-09 18:25:41 -0700

Imma Rabbit .

AllForYou
AllForYou wrote:
2012-08-09 18:25:34 -0700

no wait @Its-Scootie we r roosters

TaylorInWonderland_2223580

lottalove wrote:
2012-08-09 18:22:56 -0700

ugh a mokey! eww lol

mr.curious
mr.curious wrote:
2012-08-09 18:22:37 -0700

Lottalove I think u a dragon

Its-Scootie
Its-Scootie wrote:
2012-08-09 18:22:12 -0700

wait @AllForYou me nd u r monkeys lol

Its-Scootie
Its-Scootie wrote:
2012-08-09 18:21:23 -0700

im the ox 2

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-08-09 18:21:16 -0700

Lottalove: hey sis ur monkey

mr.curious
mr.curious wrote:
2012-08-09 18:19:57 -0700

I rep rabbit all day!!!!!

First Sign of the Chinese Zodiac?

• Rat.
  • Sheep.
  • Pig.
  • Snake.

Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
Micro_chinese new year micro
January 23, 2012 marks the start of the Year of the Dragon on the Chinese Lunar Calendar. So what...
Micro_year-of-horse-2014-micro
In the Chinese culture, each year is represented by one of 12 animals, and the animal that's tied...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT