Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

2012 Chinese Horoscopes

According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. The animal that symbolizes the year you were born in is your zodiac sign. Find your year and animal below and check out what 2012 has in store for you! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Aishuu
Aishuu wrote:
2012-07-25 07:52:57 -0700

ima tigerrr

report
Mephiles Ninja
Mephiles Ninja wrote:
2012-07-14 18:15:06 -0700

I'm a dragon. RAWR!!

report
ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-06-20 20:11:53 -0700

Im a Tiger....!! smile

report
hellokittynerd
hellokittynerd wrote:
2012-06-20 15:52:48 -0700

Rabbits Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2012-06-20 12:06:46 -0700

Tch I'm the ox

report
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-06-20 11:28:16 -0700

Tiger :3

report
i love one direction
i love one direction wrote:
2012-06-20 10:54:33 -0700

snake ! smile

report
Jade Onyx
Jade Onyx wrote:
2012-06-01 21:11:49 -0700

I'm am the well forfound snake

report
supersasukefan12
supersasukefan12 wrote:
2012-05-25 13:08:49 -0700

I'm a rabbit Big Grin

report
makemagic76
makemagic76 wrote:
2012-05-02 15:11:29 -0700

I'm da Snake!

report
EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-05-02 11:36:37 -0700

im dragon

report
babyjoker1000
babyjoker1000 wrote:
2012-05-01 20:02:52 -0700

dragon

report
ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-05-01 18:59:34 -0700

Im a TIGER smile

report
BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-05-01 18:35:04 -0700

Im a tiger kool Cool

report
sing4jesus101
sing4jesus101 wrote:
2012-05-01 13:43:31 -0700

Lucky me...I'm a shnake....lol

report
brook11202
brook11202 wrote:
2012-05-01 04:43:55 -0700

that would make sense cause i ride horses all the time

report
brook11202
brook11202 wrote:
2012-05-01 04:43:30 -0700

imma horse a bunnie and a dragon

report
jblover123pixie
jblover123pixie wrote:
2012-04-30 21:27:44 -0700

Ima rabbitsmile
Yay! Ima bunnysmile

report
Babyface128
Babyface128 wrote:
2012-04-30 20:13:15 -0700

I'm a tiger

report
kgmsmskm
kgmsmskm wrote:
2012-04-30 20:01:09 -0700

I`m the bunniee. xD

report
back to story
F1013456103190

First Sign of the Chinese Zodiac?

  • Rat.
  • Sheep.
  • Pig.
  • Snake.

related stories

Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_chinese new year micro
January 23, 2012 marks the start of the Year of the Dragon on the Chinese Lunar Calendar. So what...
Micro_year-of-horse-2014-micro
In the Chinese culture, each year is represented by one of 12 animals, and the animal that's tied...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes