Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

biancaloves
biancaloves wrote:
2014-02-16 06:26:49 -0800

I'm a middle child i know how you feel except I'm the middle out of 8. me and my sisters get along my younger brothers too but my older brothers not so much so i hang out with my sisters and and younger brothers you think you have it bad try living with 8 siblings and being the middle. the middle is like the cream of the Oreo cookie your the glue so if you have a problem just ask your siblings in the future

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-08 11:05:53 -0700

Ur soooo lucky!!!i want to be a middle child Frown!!!

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2013-04-08 08:50:59 -0700

luv being the middle kid cos im special.hav a lil bro and big sis

chelly lover

R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 19:33:15 -0800

I'm Thee Middle Kidd . Itss Aiighht

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2012-08-24 12:41:51 -0700

Im a middle child but i like it smile

sweetchick12060
sweetchick12060 wrote:
2012-08-14 09:10:07 -0700

im the middle to and i get picked on a lot what i do is stay by mom or dad(or both) when possible that way when they do stuff the rent can bust them also we shoud be firends
smile

lilSassy16
lilSassy16 wrote:
2012-07-29 19:58:00 -0700

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I AM THE MIDDLE CHILD TOO

twilightbunny1
twilightbunny1 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:50:40 -0700

I'm a middle child too, but i'm cool with it [:

Obey_Dakota
Obey_Dakota wrote:
2012-07-25 23:17:00 -0700

I'm the 6th youngest.... don't get much attention. Frown

LilBearz♥
LilBearz♥ wrote:
2012-07-25 23:13:49 -0700

im not in the middle im the baby basically and it sucks getting bullied by my big 3 bros

hannah@brealie
hannah@brealie wrote:
2012-07-25 23:13:11 -0700

im the middle child and happy (: but i am the oldest girl i have an older brother any younger sister

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-25 23:12:21 -0700

i have 1 older sis and one younger sis so im in the middle..

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-07-25 23:10:24 -0700

Im the middle child and have an older sister and older brother, and two younger brothers!! Its horrible! Only girl kn the house besides momma

Jaasmine:)
Jaasmine:) wrote:
2012-07-25 23:09:59 -0700

I'm the middle child Frown I hate it

KaylaSwaqqDopee
KaylaSwaqqDopee wrote:
2012-07-25 23:07:16 -0700

Im Happy Im Not Middle Child...

Lil Sk8ie Katie
Lil Sk8ie Katie wrote:
2012-07-25 23:07:02 -0700

I'm the baby of three sibblings and get with most things

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-25 23:05:14 -0700

i am the middle child and it sucks!!

KaykayBaby1123
KaykayBaby1123 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:43:18 -0700

yeah i lik e u is real and add me

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.