Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

KaykayBaby1123
KaykayBaby1123 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:41:32 -0700

yeah u should not let people get in your way some people just need to step it up to be real abouut it. I know if somebody get in my way i will always will do something it can be nice and it can be mean so talk to later see u.(From a real girlKaykaybaby1123)

report
Yayah Tureall
Yayah Tureall wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:17 -0700

Don't let anybody pick on you get your revenge and do something back. Get some dirt on them if they tell. If they throw you in the pool go crazy. Scream yell attack..something.

report
Yayah Tureall
Yayah Tureall wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:17 -0700

Don't let anybody pick on you get your revenge and do something back. Get some dirt on them if they tell. If they throw you in the pool go crazy. Scream yell attack..something.

report
luv1000
luv1000 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:10 -0700

its only me and mi oldest bro

report
rockyrubyblossom180
rockyrubyblossom180 wrote:
2012-07-14 22:51:40 -0700

im the middle child AND I LUV IT Love Big Grin

report
Smile.Often(:
Smile.Often(: wrote:
2012-06-03 19:48:48 -0700

I am the middle child too. I know how you feel Jay. I hate being me sometimes but sometimes i love it My sister and my brother are my BFFS but they are really annoying. Give it time(;

report
-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-05-27 16:53:32 -0700

It would be fun being a middle child I think, but being the oldest sucks. Being the youngest would probably suck, though, too. So.. yeeaaahh

report
Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-05-27 15:40:16 -0700

I'm a middle child, mum and dad always let my other siblings have what they want and often leave me out of all the fun stuff Frustrated

report
kylee134
kylee134 wrote:
2012-05-27 00:15:14 -0700

Ummm ok

report
de408
de408 wrote:
2012-05-26 17:38:04 -0700

i am the middle child my big sis gets what she wants, and lil' sis gets spoiled 2

report
jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2012-05-25 16:54:32 -0700

im the 'baby' buh i get picked on the most ._.

report
jabbyjellybean
jabbyjellybean wrote:
2012-05-20 07:46:27 -0700

Im the middle child XD at least im not the smallestsmile

report
YumYum Bubblegum!
YumYum Bubblegum! wrote:
2012-05-14 11:43:58 -0700

i hve 1 bro and 1 sis, both annoying and bonkers. they are both sooooooo irritating!!!!

report
tootie_frootie
tootie_frootie wrote:
2012-05-14 05:35:23 -0700

I only have one sis so i guess i can't complain but she does do my head-in...

report
cynelowe
cynelowe wrote:
2012-05-13 10:44:53 -0700

i only have a 1 bro and 1 sis and its not az bad

report
babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-05-12 18:53:29 -0700

im the smallest i have 3 bros nd sisters in their 20s and a bro that lives with me thts 13 so yea smallest nd proud to be small its fun

report
Joshlovesdragons18
Joshlovesdragons18 wrote:
2012-05-12 12:22:39 -0700

Im The Middle Kid.

report
celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-05-12 10:25:23 -0700

I'm the smallest -.-

report
ObeyAlliy
ObeyAlliy wrote:
2012-04-30 17:56:58 -0700

I am the 3rd eldest, we have 9 kids in our family, the two younger ones are jakie and james and then me and the older ones are Tyler Ethan Patience, adam, zane and carter

report
NorlieSandies
NorlieSandies wrote:
2012-04-28 06:13:53 -0700

I get along with my brother.He calls me names like S-chick and Sandies but I like it

report
back to story
F1044302935890

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

  • No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

related stories

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes