Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

KaykayBaby1123
KaykayBaby1123 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:41:32 -0700

yeah u should not let people get in your way some people just need to step it up to be real abouut it. I know if somebody get in my way i will always will do something it can be nice and it can be mean so talk to later see u.(From a real girlKaykaybaby1123)

Yayah Tureall
Yayah Tureall wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:17 -0700

Don't let anybody pick on you get your revenge and do something back. Get some dirt on them if they tell. If they throw you in the pool go crazy. Scream yell attack..something.

Yayah Tureall
Yayah Tureall wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:17 -0700

luv1000
luv1000 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:10 -0700

its only me and mi oldest bro

rockyrubyblossom180
rockyrubyblossom180 wrote:
2012-07-14 22:51:40 -0700

im the middle child AND I LUV IT Love Big Grin

Smile.Often(:
Smile.Often(: wrote:
2012-06-03 19:48:48 -0700

I am the middle child too. I know how you feel Jay. I hate being me sometimes but sometimes i love it My sister and my brother are my BFFS but they are really annoying. Give it time(;

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-05-27 16:53:32 -0700

It would be fun being a middle child I think, but being the oldest sucks. Being the youngest would probably suck, though, too. So.. yeeaaahh

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-05-27 15:40:16 -0700

I'm a middle child, mum and dad always let my other siblings have what they want and often leave me out of all the fun stuff Frustrated

kylee134
kylee134 wrote:
2012-05-27 00:15:14 -0700

Ummm ok

de408
de408 wrote:
2012-05-26 17:38:04 -0700

i am the middle child my big sis gets what she wants, and lil' sis gets spoiled 2

jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2012-05-25 16:54:32 -0700

im the 'baby' buh i get picked on the most ._.

jabbyjellybean
jabbyjellybean wrote:
2012-05-20 07:46:27 -0700

Im the middle child XD at least im not the smallestsmile

YumYum Bubblegum!
YumYum Bubblegum! wrote:
2012-05-14 11:43:58 -0700

i hve 1 bro and 1 sis, both annoying and bonkers. they are both sooooooo irritating!!!!

tootie_frootie
tootie_frootie wrote:
2012-05-14 05:35:23 -0700

I only have one sis so i guess i can't complain but she does do my head-in...

cynelowe
cynelowe wrote:
2012-05-13 10:44:53 -0700

i only have a 1 bro and 1 sis and its not az bad

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-05-12 18:53:29 -0700

im the smallest i have 3 bros nd sisters in their 20s and a bro that lives with me thts 13 so yea smallest nd proud to be small its fun

Joshlovesdragons18
Joshlovesdragons18 wrote:
2012-05-12 12:22:39 -0700

Im The Middle Kid.

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-05-12 10:25:23 -0700

I'm the smallest -.-

ObeyAlliy
ObeyAlliy wrote:
2012-04-30 17:56:58 -0700

I am the 3rd eldest, we have 9 kids in our family, the two younger ones are jakie and james and then me and the older ones are Tyler Ethan Patience, adam, zane and carter

NorlieSandies
NorlieSandies wrote:
2012-04-28 06:13:53 -0700

I get along with my brother.He calls me names like S-chick and Sandies but I like it

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me