Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

KaykayBaby1123
KaykayBaby1123 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:41:32 -0700

yeah u should not let people get in your way some people just need to step it up to be real abouut it. I know if somebody get in my way i will always will do something it can be nice and it can be mean so talk to later see u.(From a real girlKaykaybaby1123)

Yayah Tureall
Yayah Tureall wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:17 -0700

Don't let anybody pick on you get your revenge and do something back. Get some dirt on them if they tell. If they throw you in the pool go crazy. Scream yell attack..something.

Yayah Tureall
Yayah Tureall wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:17 -0700

luv1000
luv1000 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:24:10 -0700

its only me and mi oldest bro

rockyrubyblossom180
rockyrubyblossom180 wrote:
2012-07-14 22:51:40 -0700

im the middle child AND I LUV IT Love Big Grin

Smile.Often(:
Smile.Often(: wrote:
2012-06-03 19:48:48 -0700

I am the middle child too. I know how you feel Jay. I hate being me sometimes but sometimes i love it My sister and my brother are my BFFS but they are really annoying. Give it time(;

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-05-27 16:53:32 -0700

It would be fun being a middle child I think, but being the oldest sucks. Being the youngest would probably suck, though, too. So.. yeeaaahh

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-05-27 15:40:16 -0700

I'm a middle child, mum and dad always let my other siblings have what they want and often leave me out of all the fun stuff Frustrated

kylee134
kylee134 wrote:
2012-05-27 00:15:14 -0700

Ummm ok

de408
de408 wrote:
2012-05-26 17:38:04 -0700

i am the middle child my big sis gets what she wants, and lil' sis gets spoiled 2

jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2012-05-25 16:54:32 -0700

im the 'baby' buh i get picked on the most ._.

jabbyjellybean
jabbyjellybean wrote:
2012-05-20 07:46:27 -0700

Im the middle child XD at least im not the smallestsmile

YumYum Bubblegum!
YumYum Bubblegum! wrote:
2012-05-14 11:43:58 -0700

i hve 1 bro and 1 sis, both annoying and bonkers. they are both sooooooo irritating!!!!

tootie_frootie
tootie_frootie wrote:
2012-05-14 05:35:23 -0700

I only have one sis so i guess i can't complain but she does do my head-in...

cynelowe
cynelowe wrote:
2012-05-13 10:44:53 -0700

i only have a 1 bro and 1 sis and its not az bad

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-05-12 18:53:29 -0700

im the smallest i have 3 bros nd sisters in their 20s and a bro that lives with me thts 13 so yea smallest nd proud to be small its fun

Joshlovesdragons18
Joshlovesdragons18 wrote:
2012-05-12 12:22:39 -0700

Im The Middle Kid.

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-05-12 10:25:23 -0700

I'm the smallest -.-

ObeyAlliy
ObeyAlliy wrote:
2012-04-30 17:56:58 -0700

I am the 3rd eldest, we have 9 kids in our family, the two younger ones are jakie and james and then me and the older ones are Tyler Ethan Patience, adam, zane and carter

NorlieSandies
NorlieSandies wrote:
2012-04-28 06:13:53 -0700

I get along with my brother.He calls me names like S-chick and Sandies but I like it

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11