Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

one.and.only357
one.and.only357 wrote:
2012-04-20 18:46:52 -0700

LOL im the middle kid 2 in my family... and stuk in between 2 brothers... :I

gutarheroxoxo
gutarheroxoxo wrote:
2012-04-20 17:29:34 -0700

throw a can of soup at them

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-04-20 15:55:13 -0700

Lol I'm the middle kid!! I totally agree w/ you, Karolina!!! xD

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-20 15:33:24 -0700

I WISH I WAS THE OLDEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mzbieber414_2097180

#Team_Y.M.C.M.B wrote:
2012-04-20 11:34:11 -0700

I H A T E being tha middle child , they always count on me ! -____-

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:22:45 -0700

I know how you feel, I have 5 siblings and Im in the middle! Just talk to a parent about it!

Let haters be haters
Let haters be haters wrote:
2012-04-11 16:58:05 -0700

I'm last child and proud but man listen

$tyl3zGot$w@gg14
$tyl3zGot$w@gg14 wrote:
2012-04-11 16:10:08 -0700

I luv bein da middle child n at that im the only girl so im special yeahhh!!!!

luvmyunicorns
luvmyunicorns wrote:
2012-04-09 17:19:24 -0700

Yeah I WAS the middle child untill my dad had 2 mor frick'n kids!!

lanasjah4
lanasjah4 wrote:
2012-04-07 19:52:09 -0700

Immmm The Last Child Im Glad Im The Last Child

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-04-07 18:31:27 -0700

-iiM Thaa Fuxxkinnqq Middlee Childd Ughh ii Reaallyy Donnt Likee iiT , ii Feel Smaall

babygirlf10
babygirlf10 wrote:
2012-04-07 07:42:46 -0700

im the last child if you dont like bein the middle child you will hate bein the last child still love my life though

precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-04-06 06:27:33 -0700

i hate begin the middle child cuz mi dad always think im lyin 2 him ugh!!!

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-04-06 05:36:57 -0700

I'm the middle child and I hate it sometimes but,at least I get anything I want most of the time.

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2012-04-06 05:09:55 -0700

i really glad to be going to middle school smile

ladiorcastatus
ladiorcastatus wrote:
2012-04-04 10:01:28 -0700

im da middle kidd 2 bhuu it dosent phase yhu

Ms.$wagger101
Ms.$wagger101 wrote:
2012-04-04 08:53:51 -0700

Im the middle child2 but i would get them back for all the stuff they did 2me!

dom_2_pretti
dom_2_pretti wrote:
2012-04-04 08:44:17 -0700

fight them back lol

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion