Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-04-02 07:35:44 -0700

I'm the middle kid to!!!

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-04-02 05:42:21 -0700

I am The OLDEST!

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-03-27 12:15:06 -0700

Try and work things out. I really understand you, and what you are trying to get out! You have to stand up to them! I mean, you can't have a life like this forever!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-03-21 17:43:54 -0700

naw im younger xP lol wish i was

Pancakegirl
Pancakegirl wrote:
2012-03-18 08:49:10 -0700

im the middle kid in my family i got one sister and one brober

scenegoesrawr
scenegoesrawr wrote:
2012-03-10 18:57:42 -0800

im the middle child 2. today, i slapped my brother playfully and he went all diva on me. i said princess joe doesnt always get his way and he said i neeed to stop the attitude. just let it go. and dont do anything back to them. they will get annoyed and pick on someone else.....hopefully (:

brightgirl 13
brightgirl 13 wrote:
2012-03-09 20:28:19 -0800

I'm the midle child to it can be really annoying when your older sisters pick on uand your younger sister blames you but when being the middle child you learn what not to do and have more experine at things

cheetah357ak
cheetah357ak wrote:
2012-03-05 19:15:38 -0800

im the middle kid 2!! i kno how it feels. whts worse is im stuk with 2 bros. it seriously sukz!!! Raspberry

cutepanda78
cutepanda78 wrote:
2012-03-03 15:06:34 -0800

i feel the same way all the time my parents they either baby my younger brother or act like my sister is so great and i always get ignored

Grinkleblitz
Grinkleblitz wrote:
2012-03-03 08:10:29 -0800

Embarrassed)

Grinkleblitz
Grinkleblitz wrote:
2012-03-03 08:09:54 -0800

Im the only child and it stinks like poop! My advice is be the person u are and keep moving forward. Sometimes ur parents dont treat u the best luckly i ahve my grandma who saved me! Just pretend your siblings are just a part of this very hard video game and be successful in your life! smile

♥lilem♥
♥lilem♥ wrote:
2012-02-28 23:47:16 -0800

I'm in the middle and my Brother and Sister treat me like an animal!!

XxpinkloverxX100
XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:47:53 -0800

i have 3 brothers and no sisters at all. im the only girl in my family (except for my mom). i wish i had a sister!!!

Kayla899710
Kayla899710 wrote:
2012-02-27 05:15:40 -0800

XxSummerIrene0018xX- Im not tryin 2 be rude or anything but, im a middle child and i feel jay's pain...the middle child in my family (ME) dosent get stuff when she wants... i kinda feel left out...what also stinks is im the only girl in my family other than my mom...so while the boys are play MW3 im stuck doin nuttin.... just sayin lolz

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-23 14:13:14 -0800

I am the oldest.

jellal
jellal wrote:
2012-02-19 04:57:23 -0800

this is why being a only child rocks! you should just tell them you are sick of them bossin you around all the time and if they just bully you more keeep tellin them that and stop getting upset at the mean things they say and then they will give up on trying to hurt you.

XxSummerIrene0018xX
XxSummerIrene0018xX wrote:
2012-02-17 14:21:02 -0800

First of all you're the middle child, the middle ALWAYS gets what they want and more! So just tell you're mom or dad/ gaurdian they'll stop it ASAP! And even if they don't just try to prevent those things from happening...I'm the oldest and my youger sister (middle child) is always getting what she wants and I just wanna be an only child! But have a talk with your siblings about it and I'm sure they'll understand!
~Summer smile

MissGymnast
MissGymnast wrote:
2012-02-13 14:46:50 -0800

All you have to do is tell them that you don't like it. Don't be so scared. Tell your parents! Ask them how they would feel if you did that to them

GeeLyriz
GeeLyriz wrote:
2012-02-13 11:47:57 -0800

Toxic Candyz
Toxic Candyz wrote:
2012-02-13 10:59:20 -0800

Im the oldest of two !! 1 bro 1 sis... How do yall think i feel torture !! shes 6 hes 8

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

AsianBeauty18
AsianBeauty18 posted in Friends:
The best thing to do is to be simple and direct in a nice and tactful way. You can start by saying, "I need to talk to you. I know you really believe we have a friendship, but I don't feel comfortable with you on that level yet. This doesn't mean we will never talk again, we can be nice to each other, just that we aren't friends like you think we are." Try to be as nice as possible!!!!
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
more details please?
pinksaran
pinksaran posted in Friends:
One of the boys in my grade is telling that I'm his friend. But I know I'm not his friend. What should solve the problem?
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello Bun and Im sorry for saying this but your brothers been the brat and its normal though. Erm me suggestion is to keep the diary for one week of all the horrible things he done on you and then tell him and your Mum you want the family meeting about it and then show the list and make him explain each thing he done and say it has to stop. He probably wont listen but its worth trying and good luck :love [whispers I has other ideas too like hiding something of his and saying you will only give it back if he gives you back your whatever he has taken but Im not gonna give this advises ;-)]
AsianBeauty18
It is normal behavior for a young teenage boy, but if it gets out of hand, your parents should have a private conversation with him or get a counselor.