Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-04-02 07:35:44 -0700

I'm the middle kid to!!!

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-04-02 05:42:21 -0700

I am The OLDEST!

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-03-27 12:15:06 -0700

Try and work things out. I really understand you, and what you are trying to get out! You have to stand up to them! I mean, you can't have a life like this forever!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-03-21 17:43:54 -0700

naw im younger xP lol wish i was

Pancakegirl
Pancakegirl wrote:
2012-03-18 08:49:10 -0700

im the middle kid in my family i got one sister and one brober

scenegoesrawr
scenegoesrawr wrote:
2012-03-10 18:57:42 -0800

im the middle child 2. today, i slapped my brother playfully and he went all diva on me. i said princess joe doesnt always get his way and he said i neeed to stop the attitude. just let it go. and dont do anything back to them. they will get annoyed and pick on someone else.....hopefully (:

brightgirl 13
brightgirl 13 wrote:
2012-03-09 20:28:19 -0800

I'm the midle child to it can be really annoying when your older sisters pick on uand your younger sister blames you but when being the middle child you learn what not to do and have more experine at things

cheetah357ak
cheetah357ak wrote:
2012-03-05 19:15:38 -0800

im the middle kid 2!! i kno how it feels. whts worse is im stuk with 2 bros. it seriously sukz!!! Raspberry

cutepanda78
cutepanda78 wrote:
2012-03-03 15:06:34 -0800

i feel the same way all the time my parents they either baby my younger brother or act like my sister is so great and i always get ignored

Grinkleblitz
Grinkleblitz wrote:
2012-03-03 08:10:29 -0800

Embarrassed)

Grinkleblitz
Grinkleblitz wrote:
2012-03-03 08:09:54 -0800

Im the only child and it stinks like poop! My advice is be the person u are and keep moving forward. Sometimes ur parents dont treat u the best luckly i ahve my grandma who saved me! Just pretend your siblings are just a part of this very hard video game and be successful in your life! smile

♥lilem♥
♥lilem♥ wrote:
2012-02-28 23:47:16 -0800

I'm in the middle and my Brother and Sister treat me like an animal!!

XxpinkloverxX100
XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:47:53 -0800

i have 3 brothers and no sisters at all. im the only girl in my family (except for my mom). i wish i had a sister!!!

Kayla899710
Kayla899710 wrote:
2012-02-27 05:15:40 -0800

XxSummerIrene0018xX- Im not tryin 2 be rude or anything but, im a middle child and i feel jay's pain...the middle child in my family (ME) dosent get stuff when she wants... i kinda feel left out...what also stinks is im the only girl in my family other than my mom...so while the boys are play MW3 im stuck doin nuttin.... just sayin lolz

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-23 14:13:14 -0800

I am the oldest.

jellal
jellal wrote:
2012-02-19 04:57:23 -0800

this is why being a only child rocks! you should just tell them you are sick of them bossin you around all the time and if they just bully you more keeep tellin them that and stop getting upset at the mean things they say and then they will give up on trying to hurt you.

XxSummerIrene0018xX
XxSummerIrene0018xX wrote:
2012-02-17 14:21:02 -0800

First of all you're the middle child, the middle ALWAYS gets what they want and more! So just tell you're mom or dad/ gaurdian they'll stop it ASAP! And even if they don't just try to prevent those things from happening...I'm the oldest and my youger sister (middle child) is always getting what she wants and I just wanna be an only child! But have a talk with your siblings about it and I'm sure they'll understand!
~Summer smile

MissGymnast
MissGymnast wrote:
2012-02-13 14:46:50 -0800

All you have to do is tell them that you don't like it. Don't be so scared. Tell your parents! Ask them how they would feel if you did that to them

GeeLyriz
GeeLyriz wrote:
2012-02-13 11:47:57 -0800

Toxic Candyz
Toxic Candyz wrote:
2012-02-13 10:59:20 -0800

Im the oldest of two !! 1 bro 1 sis... How do yall think i feel torture !! shes 6 hes 8

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day