Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-04-02 07:35:44 -0700

I'm the middle kid to!!!

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-04-02 05:42:21 -0700

I am The OLDEST!

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-03-27 12:15:06 -0700

Try and work things out. I really understand you, and what you are trying to get out! You have to stand up to them! I mean, you can't have a life like this forever!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-03-21 17:43:54 -0700

naw im younger xP lol wish i was

Pancakegirl
Pancakegirl wrote:
2012-03-18 08:49:10 -0700

im the middle kid in my family i got one sister and one brober

scenegoesrawr
scenegoesrawr wrote:
2012-03-10 18:57:42 -0800

im the middle child 2. today, i slapped my brother playfully and he went all diva on me. i said princess joe doesnt always get his way and he said i neeed to stop the attitude. just let it go. and dont do anything back to them. they will get annoyed and pick on someone else.....hopefully (:

brightgirl 13
brightgirl 13 wrote:
2012-03-09 20:28:19 -0800

I'm the midle child to it can be really annoying when your older sisters pick on uand your younger sister blames you but when being the middle child you learn what not to do and have more experine at things

cheetah357ak
cheetah357ak wrote:
2012-03-05 19:15:38 -0800

im the middle kid 2!! i kno how it feels. whts worse is im stuk with 2 bros. it seriously sukz!!! Raspberry

cutepanda78
cutepanda78 wrote:
2012-03-03 15:06:34 -0800

i feel the same way all the time my parents they either baby my younger brother or act like my sister is so great and i always get ignored

Grinkleblitz
Grinkleblitz wrote:
2012-03-03 08:10:29 -0800

Embarrassed)

Grinkleblitz
Grinkleblitz wrote:
2012-03-03 08:09:54 -0800

Im the only child and it stinks like poop! My advice is be the person u are and keep moving forward. Sometimes ur parents dont treat u the best luckly i ahve my grandma who saved me! Just pretend your siblings are just a part of this very hard video game and be successful in your life! smile

♥lilem♥
♥lilem♥ wrote:
2012-02-28 23:47:16 -0800

I'm in the middle and my Brother and Sister treat me like an animal!!

XxpinkloverxX100
XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:47:53 -0800

i have 3 brothers and no sisters at all. im the only girl in my family (except for my mom). i wish i had a sister!!!

Kayla899710
Kayla899710 wrote:
2012-02-27 05:15:40 -0800

XxSummerIrene0018xX- Im not tryin 2 be rude or anything but, im a middle child and i feel jay's pain...the middle child in my family (ME) dosent get stuff when she wants... i kinda feel left out...what also stinks is im the only girl in my family other than my mom...so while the boys are play MW3 im stuck doin nuttin.... just sayin lolz

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-23 14:13:14 -0800

I am the oldest.

jellal
jellal wrote:
2012-02-19 04:57:23 -0800

this is why being a only child rocks! you should just tell them you are sick of them bossin you around all the time and if they just bully you more keeep tellin them that and stop getting upset at the mean things they say and then they will give up on trying to hurt you.

XxSummerIrene0018xX
XxSummerIrene0018xX wrote:
2012-02-17 14:21:02 -0800

First of all you're the middle child, the middle ALWAYS gets what they want and more! So just tell you're mom or dad/ gaurdian they'll stop it ASAP! And even if they don't just try to prevent those things from happening...I'm the oldest and my youger sister (middle child) is always getting what she wants and I just wanna be an only child! But have a talk with your siblings about it and I'm sure they'll understand!
~Summer smile

MissGymnast
MissGymnast wrote:
2012-02-13 14:46:50 -0800

All you have to do is tell them that you don't like it. Don't be so scared. Tell your parents! Ask them how they would feel if you did that to them

GeeLyriz
GeeLyriz wrote:
2012-02-13 11:47:57 -0800

Toxic Candyz
Toxic Candyz wrote:
2012-02-13 10:59:20 -0800

Im the oldest of two !! 1 bro 1 sis... How do yall think i feel torture !! shes 6 hes 8

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)