Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

allthewaytrunedup_2009457
allthewaytrunedup_2009457 wrote:
2012-02-13 10:19:40 -0800

I would go outside and get me an switch and when they went to sleep i'd tare their ass up and i would not stop beating them until i seen blood flying every where and then when mom or dad come around their i'd guess i'd be getting killed tolol

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-02-13 10:15:29 -0800

I am the middle child. I feel like I am always pressured to do my best. (Nohting wrong with taht especial me being sixteen.) My older brother is 21 and my older siter is 20. They already moved out a long time ago. So I want to do my best to help my mom and dad. Plus, I want to graduate from high school. So, I got alot of things to go through as a teenager nearly an adult. (Even being the middle child.)

jasmincutie1
jasmincutie1 wrote:
2012-02-11 09:03:08 -0800

well, in our family im the youngest and I agree that the youngest is always the BABY of the family

iluvprodigy_143
iluvprodigy_143 wrote:
2012-02-10 21:20:49 -0800

I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-10 19:48:38 -0800

Lucky Me Im An ONLY CHILD..BOOYOW BOOM I Didnt Have To Share Nada With No Bro Or Sis Haha Lol

mindless_mama
mindless_mama wrote:
2012-02-10 19:37:50 -0800

idk on mi dad side im the 4th oldest and on mi mom side im the mid-child.....

DopestAdriee
DopestAdriee wrote:
2012-02-10 19:31:32 -0800

Okay Jess jezz xD

YUMadSis♥_1994594
YUMadSis♥_1994594 wrote:
2012-02-10 19:30:13 -0800

Pssh Adriee take that back Tongue Out i'm going to hurt yoazz

DopestAdriee
DopestAdriee wrote:
2012-02-10 19:28:54 -0800

I'm the fifth oldest soo yeah
my sis is the young one actually she the baby xD

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2012-02-10 19:24:32 -0800

Oldest are boring
Youngest are idiots
Middle has swag(;

Lovebug107
Lovebug107 wrote:
2012-02-10 08:30:42 -0800

Hi Jay what I do if I can hold my anger in I act like it doesnt bother me maybe if they see it doesnt bother you they may not annoy you as much.[ thats my case with my lil brother I dont know how to deal with my older siblings] I HATE being the middle childFrown I have two lil bros i annoying 9 yr old brat 1 cute 1 yr old and 2 other older siblings a 17 yr old sister whom doesnt ever wanna spend time with me and a workaholic 21 yr old bro who still lives with us but is still mean.Thats my caseFrown

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-02-10 07:40:48 -0800

Im the middle child...hate it!!

LoveMe-HateMe234

BlakeGriffin32 wrote:
2012-02-09 18:52:39 -0800

I'm the youngest out of 3

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-02-09 18:34:36 -0800

im the oldest out of the two of us which we r twins nd im nt lying!! yay my bday coming up this monday feb. 13 yay!!! im having a slumba party nd we goin skating!! i cnt wait! i might bring cupcakes to school! it depends on how the kids act towards me!

GeekChic

kmarie22 wrote:
2012-02-08 21:46:36 -0800

Im The middle child smile

glace_hot123
glace_hot123 wrote:
2012-02-08 21:38:05 -0800

My bro is the mid child and he get everything he wants

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D