Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m the Middle Kid

Jay asks: “I’m the middle child in my family and my siblings pick on me constantly. They toss me in the pool, put nail polish on me when I’m sleeping and cause mayhem around the house – and I get the blame. How can I stand up to them?” Back to Article

EenieMeenieMinyMolovergirl
EenieMeenieMinyMolovergirl wrote:
2012-02-04 20:33:57 -0800

im the middle child my older brother picks on me kicks punches me and all that. my advice is when they do stuff like that if it keeps happening i would if i were you walk up to them and say STOP PLEASE STOP! don't be shy to tell pepole to help or telll them NO if it dosen't work tell a parent Wink hope i helped

izzy loves YOU
izzy loves YOU wrote:
2012-02-04 12:50:01 -0800

Im The Middle Child /:

lillycutes
lillycutes wrote:
2012-02-01 21:07:34 -0800

I'm the baby in my family so I am speicle tO MY mom

coritz
coritz wrote:
2012-02-01 21:03:45 -0800

okay i am the middle child
the best way to do this is pin down your little
sibling and tell them if they get you in trouble again there gonna get punched
and my older brother doesnt hurt me

colyosis
colyosis wrote:
2012-02-01 16:22:37 -0800

and i don't let the youngest one push me or boss me around

colyosis
colyosis wrote:
2012-02-01 16:21:29 -0800

im the middle child i feel the same way you are but i learned that im one of the oldest and the youngest can't boss me around like the brat she is

well lets just say it doesn't happen as much anymore Big Grin

chaturya(princess)
chaturya(princess) wrote:
2012-02-01 04:03:07 -0800

mee to i am the first child in my family!!!!!!!!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-02-01 03:59:55 -0800

m d only child, n luvin it !!

-myusername-
-myusername- wrote:
2012-01-31 20:24:04 -0800

im da middle child nd i luv it Love

Renny
Renny wrote:
2012-01-31 19:00:07 -0800

im a last and it is NOT fun expecially cuz ma sis in front of me is 11 years older

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-31 16:24:02 -0800

My brother wants to be a big brother (the middle) I am the oldest

Kaitymay820
Kaitymay820 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:39:29 -0800

oh well you'll live

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-31 14:45:47 -0800

i hate being the middle child!!! my sis and bro blame everything on me which sucks Indifferent Sad

Skylar+Josh
Skylar+Josh wrote:
2012-01-31 13:22:25 -0800

i think you kids should suck it up and be happy you have a family!

Legacygirl
Legacygirl wrote:
2012-01-31 11:12:34 -0800

Dear Jay,I'm a middle child too,and my advice to you is to take chrge and snap on them.As the middle child,YOU have to listen to the older kids.BUT,the younger children have to listen to you to because you're the oldest and you have to listen to your elders,don't you?Any time you tell one of your younger siblings to do something and they say they dont have to listen to you,you have the authority to go and tell your mom that the kids are threatening to lie on you if you don't listen.That helps.

Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206 wrote:
2012-01-30 18:01:16 -0800

I'm the 2nd youngest :P

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-30 15:30:17 -0800

im not the middle child.♥
i'm the youngest.♥
but my nephew is count as the youngest.♥

iluvjb289
iluvjb289 wrote:
2012-01-30 14:25:53 -0800

i hate being the middle child Frown

Do You Get Along With Your Sibs?

• No way! We fight with each other 24/7.
  • I get along with my sibs most of the time.
  • My sibs are my best friends - we totally get along.
  • I'm an only child, so I don't have sibs to fight with.

Micro_diaryofawimpykidmoviereview_micro
You know that old line, “These are the best days of your life”? Well, Greg Heffley knows better! ...
Will Malcolm get a girlfriend? Will Reese still be a butthead? And will Francis be back at milita...
Check out the bio on Frankie Muniz who plays that genius, Malcolm, in Malcolm in the Middle. Fran...

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand