Comments

Winter Nail Polish Trends

Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out what this season’s nail trends are, we’ve got the breakdown on what hot this winter. Back to Article

JennyD

tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-16 11:20:29 -0800

geez nickson,i love them all.they r all nyc....... Tongue Out

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:54:12 -0700

i love the first one but i hate the rest

CrazyAngel22
CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:54:00 -0700

NAILS NAILS NAILS !... I love them

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:37:55 -0700

I don't really like the colors, but I love the glittery polish!

tbear5
tbear5 wrote:
2013-06-04 18:14:27 -0700

thats nice

SelenaDemiZendaya
SelenaDemiZendaya wrote:
2013-05-01 18:34:09 -0700

I love nail poish!

kiddy ox
kiddy ox wrote:
2013-04-30 08:37:29 -0700

So wht it doesnt matter it still cute u knw and no offence u dont be tht rude

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-30 08:28:10 -0700

WHO EVER LIKES THIS R SO LAST SEASON

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-30 08:26:43 -0700

cute xox

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-27 06:43:58 -0800

The Sparkle and Shine one is cute!

princess rabee

ikat12 wrote:
2013-02-16 13:46:32 -0800

I ♥ the tuxedo ones!

iluvpuppys123
iluvpuppys123 wrote:
2013-01-21 09:22:33 -0800

luv it!make shure 2 take xtra care tho cos i painted my nails luvly the uther day but i spilt my acrolic
nail varnish evrywere! Big Grin

Cruz72
Cruz72 wrote:
2013-01-21 08:28:03 -0800

great designs!!

valentaine
valentaine wrote:
2013-01-21 08:22:57 -0800

Its very beautiful I like them all especially the colours

$Ima*Polarbear*
$Ima*Polarbear* wrote:
2013-01-21 07:24:24 -0800

I agree with all of you its nice,I explaly like the tuxedo ones :3

What's Your Fashion Style?

• I'm all about funky colors and hair dyes.
  • Goth is my style.
  • Nothing but name brands and cutting edge for me.
  • I dig the punk look.