Comments

Winter Nail Polish Trends

Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out what this season’s nail trends are, we’ve got the breakdown on what hot this winter. Back to Article

JennyD

tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-16 11:20:29 -0800

geez nickson,i love them all.they r all nyc....... Tongue Out

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:54:12 -0700

i love the first one but i hate the rest

CrazyAngel22
CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:54:00 -0700

NAILS NAILS NAILS !... I love them

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:37:55 -0700

I don't really like the colors, but I love the glittery polish!

tbear5
tbear5 wrote:
2013-06-04 18:14:27 -0700

thats nice

SelenaDemiZendaya
SelenaDemiZendaya wrote:
2013-05-01 18:34:09 -0700

I love nail poish!

kiddy ox
kiddy ox wrote:
2013-04-30 08:37:29 -0700

So wht it doesnt matter it still cute u knw and no offence u dont be tht rude

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-30 08:28:10 -0700

WHO EVER LIKES THIS R SO LAST SEASON

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-30 08:26:43 -0700

cute xox

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-27 06:43:58 -0800

The Sparkle and Shine one is cute!

princess rabee

ikat12 wrote:
2013-02-16 13:46:32 -0800

I ♥ the tuxedo ones!

iluvpuppys123
iluvpuppys123 wrote:
2013-01-21 09:22:33 -0800

luv it!make shure 2 take xtra care tho cos i painted my nails luvly the uther day but i spilt my acrolic
nail varnish evrywere! Big Grin

Cruz72
Cruz72 wrote:
2013-01-21 08:28:03 -0800

great designs!!

valentaine
valentaine wrote:
2013-01-21 08:22:57 -0800

Its very beautiful I like them all especially the colours

$Ima*Polarbear*
$Ima*Polarbear* wrote:
2013-01-21 07:24:24 -0800

I agree with all of you its nice,I explaly like the tuxedo ones :3

What's Your Fashion Style?

• I'm all about funky colors and hair dyes.
  • Goth is my style.
  • Nothing but name brands and cutting edge for me.
  • I dig the punk look.

Micro_fashion police-micro
Now that everyone has taken their awards home from last night’s 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, ...
Micro_zooey deschanel-micro
Zooey Deschanel has made a name for herself by playing offbeat, quirky and sometimes funny but da...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)