Comments

Winter Nail Polish Trends

Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out what this season’s nail trends are, we’ve got the breakdown on what hot this winter. Back to Article

JennyD

tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-16 11:20:29 -0800

geez nickson,i love them all.they r all nyc....... Tongue Out

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:54:12 -0700

i love the first one but i hate the rest

CrazyAngel22
CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:54:00 -0700

NAILS NAILS NAILS !... I love them

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:37:55 -0700

I don't really like the colors, but I love the glittery polish!

tbear5
tbear5 wrote:
2013-06-04 18:14:27 -0700

thats nice

SelenaDemiZendaya
SelenaDemiZendaya wrote:
2013-05-01 18:34:09 -0700

I love nail poish!

kiddy ox
kiddy ox wrote:
2013-04-30 08:37:29 -0700

So wht it doesnt matter it still cute u knw and no offence u dont be tht rude

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-30 08:28:10 -0700

WHO EVER LIKES THIS R SO LAST SEASON

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-30 08:26:43 -0700

cute xox

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-27 06:43:58 -0800

The Sparkle and Shine one is cute!

princess rabee

ikat12 wrote:
2013-02-16 13:46:32 -0800

I ♥ the tuxedo ones!

iluvpuppys123
iluvpuppys123 wrote:
2013-01-21 09:22:33 -0800

luv it!make shure 2 take xtra care tho cos i painted my nails luvly the uther day but i spilt my acrolic
nail varnish evrywere! Big Grin

Cruz72
Cruz72 wrote:
2013-01-21 08:28:03 -0800

great designs!!

valentaine
valentaine wrote:
2013-01-21 08:22:57 -0800

Its very beautiful I like them all especially the colours

$Ima*Polarbear*
$Ima*Polarbear* wrote:
2013-01-21 07:24:24 -0800

I agree with all of you its nice,I explaly like the tuxedo ones :3

What's Your Fashion Style?

• I'm all about funky colors and hair dyes.
  • Goth is my style.
  • Nothing but name brands and cutting edge for me.
  • I dig the punk look.

Micro_fashion police-micro
Now that everyone has taken their awards home from last night’s 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, ...
Micro_zooey deschanel-micro
Zooey Deschanel has made a name for herself by playing offbeat, quirky and sometimes funny but da...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour