Comments

History of the Sandwich

Whether it’s a pb&j at a picnic or a foot long sub for supper, sandwiches are a simple, savoury (and portable) option for any meal of the day, but do you know how they were invented? Delve between the bread slices to find out the story of this delicious dish! Back to Article

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-03-11 11:44:41 -0700

yummy x3

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-11 11:42:11 -0700

I like samiches

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-03-11 11:35:30 -0700

I like Tuna sandwich and Ham sandwich especially my mum and dads home made sandwiches too smile

TobyLovesDinoz_2053371

Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2012-02-21 08:07:01 -0800

i like butter and raspberry jam and WHY IS IT HISTORY THIS IS LIKE SKOOL Frown

puterlaura
puterlaura wrote:
2012-02-18 11:44:54 -0800

I LOVE ham and cheese!!!!

shark lover
shark lover wrote:
2012-02-18 09:43:38 -0800

I only love subway sandwithches they r the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iateyourcookie
iateyourcookie wrote:
2012-02-18 09:43:34 -0800

I only came here because I like sandwichs

OFFiCiALSWAGG.!*;;-
OFFiCiALSWAGG.!*;;- wrote:
2012-02-08 20:12:19 -0800

i like subway sandwiches.!smile)

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-02-04 17:24:42 -0800

i just ate a sandwitch ?!

oshawott68231
oshawott68231 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:55:13 -0800

This Sandwich Is So Much Good!

Glamfairy10
Glamfairy10 wrote:
2012-01-31 21:26:40 -0800

Mum make's my sandwiches for me but i don't like them.

GothicChick_13
GothicChick_13 wrote:
2012-01-31 20:39:33 -0800

wow this is messed up junk :P

ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness wrote:
2012-01-31 20:26:50 -0800

I don't expect my food to be made by a make-up freak of an aunt.
This is what I spend some of my time on. Big Grin

onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness wrote:
2012-01-31 20:23:30 -0800

I like bologna on my female-made sandwich. xD nah, I make my own. No one gives me enough mayo.

ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness wrote:
2012-01-31 20:16:17 -0800

One word: Time consuming.
Why does it take so long..
Thats why we have ladys cooking [;

NothingMoreThanJoe--
NothingMoreThanJoe-- wrote:
2012-01-31 20:13:55 -0800

You're all women. Go make me a sammich[;

BritniM
BritniM wrote:
2012-01-31 19:38:17 -0800

history of my sandwich, it's gone. smile

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-01-31 18:37:15 -0800

I WANNA SAMMICH!! x3

Sandwich_poll

What's your favorite sandwich?

• Peanut Butter & Jelly
  • Ham & Cheese
  • Turkey & Tomatoes
  • Butter & Jam

Micro_pigeons_micro
Imagine sitting in a park, picnicking with your pals, when all of a sudden people run right throu...
Micro_january-holiday-micro
Happy New Year! It’s January, which means the beginning of the 12 months that will make up the ye...
No one in Romania is going to go hungry after a world record-breaking sausage was made there!
If you're dreading the thought of eating the junk in your school cafeteria, then check out these ...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez