Comments

2012 Australian Open

Just when you thought tennis was getting boring, the 2012 Australian Open brings forth the most exciting tennis match ever… 6 hours long!!! Catch 22… how can anyone stand to watch something 6 hours long? It’s best just to read about it here on Kidzworld. Back to Article

@maddiewithfrnds
@maddiewithfrnds wrote:
2012-02-01 01:38:45 -0800

yeah dlovic....!!!!!smilesmile

Lindya(:
Lindya(: wrote:
2012-01-31 11:12:51 -0800

Confused..

lollipin
lollipin wrote:
2012-01-31 00:57:40 -0800

wow, the tennis was so good!!smile
there was so many great players, tennis has changed so much, there is a lot of power now and they can hit them so perfectly.
everyone that even got to play in the australian open should be proud!

BUZZ98
BUZZ98 wrote:
2012-01-31 00:42:26 -0800

I LOVE NOVAK DJOKOVIC !!!!!!!Big Grin
I saw d full match...I am so proud Djokovic has defended his title and really I am sad Verdasco lost Frown But I also like Bernard....I feel sorry for Rafa and Federer but I want Novak to win d French Open too. Boy, is he awesome !!!!!!!! Cool

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2012-01-31 00:05:04 -0800

I LOVE YOU BERNARD TOMIC[: You Made Australia Soooooo Proud. xDDD

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2012-01-31 00:04:27 -0800

IT.WAS.AMAZING. The Australian Open ROCKS. I Watched The Whole Match... xD I LOVE YOU ANDY RODDICK! Even Though You Are American....Congrats Victoria Azarenka and Novak Djokovic!! :3

Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206 wrote:
2012-01-30 17:43:23 -0800

I'm so glad Novak won. I was rooting for him (:

iLuv_OneDirection
iLuv_OneDirection wrote:
2012-01-30 15:22:58 -0800

ahem excuse me...i watched the match between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic since 6pm to 1am and it was AWESOME! so happy that Novak 'Djoker' Djokovic won!! hes my inspiration!!! Love

Sst_140x100

The Greatest Tennis Superstar? Vote!

• Sonic the hedgehog!
  • The Williams sisters!
  • Maria Sharapova is the best!
  • Me! I'm a wizard with a racquet!

Micro_a m
What is going on in Canada? The Vancouver Canucks are the top seeded team in the NHL with a great...
Micro_r micro
Ryan Harrison is a new young prospect for American Tennis. USA is still looking for another champ...
We’re counting down our seven fave tennis players of all time – and serving up some cool facts an...

Sports in the forums

Kirsteeeeen
Do you have an old tire you could start off practicing with? It helps you align your hands. I find it kind of hard to explain, but there are lots of great resources out there online if you search for them. :) To do a cartwheel stand in a lunge with your favourite leg (by that I don't mean you look at it and say "that's a nice leg" but that you favor that leg when doing things, you feel comfortable with it going first), knees bent slightly, and your arms straight up by your ears. Make sure your elbows are locked. You don't want to drop. Assuming you start with your right, reach forward with your right arm while kicking your left leg up at the same time. Your left hand should follow very quickly and as it touches the ground your right leg should also be off of the ground. You should pass through the handstand briefly and your left leg should reach the ground first with your right following it and you will finish in a lunge just as you started. Hand, hand, foot, foot. 1,2,3,4. There's a rhythm to it. Keep practicing and try to perfect not kicking around as you go.
reply 1 day
awesomechix12
Well I'm in 6th grade this year and next year in seventh grade I'm going to try out for cheerleading... The problem is I cant do a cartwheel or any of that! So I have to cram all of this stuff into just one year, all help is appreciated.
reply 2 days
MissAttitude_14
Seattle Seahawks
reply 3 days
MissAttitude_14
Seahawks
reply 3 days
u_nique116
The broncos and the giants you just got to love the manning brothers.
reply 3 days