Comments

2012 Australian Open

Just when you thought tennis was getting boring, the 2012 Australian Open brings forth the most exciting tennis match ever… 6 hours long!!! Catch 22… how can anyone stand to watch something 6 hours long? It’s best just to read about it here on Kidzworld. Back to Article

@maddiewithfrnds
@maddiewithfrnds wrote:
2012-02-01 01:38:45 -0800

yeah dlovic....!!!!!smilesmile

Lindya(:
Lindya(: wrote:
2012-01-31 11:12:51 -0800

Confused..

lollipin
lollipin wrote:
2012-01-31 00:57:40 -0800

wow, the tennis was so good!!smile
there was so many great players, tennis has changed so much, there is a lot of power now and they can hit them so perfectly.
everyone that even got to play in the australian open should be proud!

BUZZ98
BUZZ98 wrote:
2012-01-31 00:42:26 -0800

I LOVE NOVAK DJOKOVIC !!!!!!!Big Grin
I saw d full match...I am so proud Djokovic has defended his title and really I am sad Verdasco lost Frown But I also like Bernard....I feel sorry for Rafa and Federer but I want Novak to win d French Open too. Boy, is he awesome !!!!!!!! Cool

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2012-01-31 00:05:04 -0800

I LOVE YOU BERNARD TOMIC[: You Made Australia Soooooo Proud. xDDD

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2012-01-31 00:04:27 -0800

IT.WAS.AMAZING. The Australian Open ROCKS. I Watched The Whole Match... xD I LOVE YOU ANDY RODDICK! Even Though You Are American....Congrats Victoria Azarenka and Novak Djokovic!! :3

Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206 wrote:
2012-01-30 17:43:23 -0800

I'm so glad Novak won. I was rooting for him (:

iLuv_OneDirection
iLuv_OneDirection wrote:
2012-01-30 15:22:58 -0800

ahem excuse me...i watched the match between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic since 6pm to 1am and it was AWESOME! so happy that Novak 'Djoker' Djokovic won!! hes my inspiration!!! Love

Sst_140x100

The Greatest Tennis Superstar? Vote!

• Sonic the hedgehog!
  • The Williams sisters!
  • Maria Sharapova is the best!
  • Me! I'm a wizard with a racquet!

Micro_a m
What is going on in Canada? The Vancouver Canucks are the top seeded team in the NHL with a great...
Micro_r micro
Ryan Harrison is a new young prospect for American Tennis. USA is still looking for another champ...
We’re counting down our seven fave tennis players of all time – and serving up some cool facts an...

Sports in the forums

Austin
Austin posted in Basketball:
Kobe, Lebron will never be able to amount to what Kobe has done.
-Gwen42--
[Atlanta/results] 1. Kevin Harvick #5 2. Joey Logano #22 3. Kyle Larson #42 4. Kyle Busch #54 5. Chase Elliott (R) #9 POINTS: 1. Chase Elliott (R) #9 2. Regan Smith #7 3. Elliott Sadler #11 Next Race: Richmond
3hello
I go for West Tigers and Rabbithos!!!
reply 1 day
-Gwen42--
[Atlanta Qualification] Pole: Chase Elliott (R) #9 2. Kyle Larson #42 3. Kyle Busch #54  (That's all I remember) You can catch the race @ 7:30pm ET. Countdown on @7pm.
reply 2 days
-Gwen42--
"purple_nogzibu" wrote:Why not? I think anything boys do girls can do too, even biking! I love biking! Agreed! :D
reply 2 days