Comments

The Meanings of Flowers

Valentine's Day flowers say more than just "I love you". Learn the meanings of 20 different types of flowers and show someone how you really feel! Back to Article

sophie052702
sophie052702 wrote:
2013-10-07 06:34:30 -0700

cool...........

Fabulous-Fav
Fabulous-Fav wrote:
2013-10-06 09:05:46 -0700

not bad it's so cool! smile

JennyD

Rawrr_its_mee wrote:
2013-07-25 15:01:32 -0700

Someone send me PURPLE roses

Rawrr_its_mee
Rawrr_its_mee wrote:
2013-07-25 14:59:58 -0700

I love roses!! Flowers mean I'm sorry and chocolates mean i love you

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2013-01-27 13:40:08 -0800

m at orange lillies for now

Rose13113
Rose13113 wrote:
2013-01-21 16:25:09 -0800

I like this so much because my name is a flower: Rose : )

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-15 19:30:03 -0800

I usually get red roses..... I don't like much because right after I get it my mom tells us we're moving again.... It sucks....

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-01-14 18:58:32 -0800

In the book i'm reading, the meanings of flowers are:
Red tulips:Undying love
White tulips: One who does not know love

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-14 18:35:06 -0800

I'm sending someone orange lilies now Big Grin

crazycookie1256
crazycookie1256 wrote:
2012-05-01 10:02:07 -0700

i once got a deep red carnation from my friend who is a boy i believed it was just out of kindness but this has told me it means deep love eek

*Break_It_Down18*

2012-02-11 20:31:27 -0800

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-02-11 07:28:18 -0800

I loooooove Roses

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine-micro
Sending TWITTERPATED Valentine greetings to celebrate the upcoming Blu-ray release of Walt Disney...
Micro_vmicro
You never need an excuse to buy heart print clothing and accessories or wear head to toe red and ...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love