Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

jasmine93
jasmine93 wrote:
2012-04-04 06:34:39 -0700

my sister going for this too and the only thing u could do is to talk to them about it and friends are there no matter what boyfriends come and go xx and it happened to me yesterday and i would choose friend over boys anyday because otherwise u make a huge mistake

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2012-03-30 10:10:37 -0700

all you have to do is tell her ur in it together! if she doesn't understand then she's not ur bff

auralee_2075283
auralee_2075283 wrote:
2012-03-27 07:27:54 -0700

Honestly, If she's your friend, she'll support you. But not everyone's like that. start slow to her and bring him up in a conversation and ask her what she'd do if she found out he liked a different girl. wait for her reply. If she says there's nothing she can do about it, tell her he may like you. If she says she would hate it, try maybe getting over the crush.

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-03-26 12:44:44 -0700

Thinking hard. This one is a toughy. OK. You say that you
have a potenial romance on this one guy. And not any guy. Your BFF's guy. You should start simple. You could pass him a note, and ask him if he likes you. If he says yes, then you should maybe talk to a parent. They can help!

lizzy91616
lizzy91616 wrote:
2012-03-21 18:58:49 -0700

i think u should just tell ur bff you like he crush honesty is always the best policy

Mihmi
Mihmi wrote:
2012-03-21 18:10:35 -0700

Just ask the guy which 1 he likes BEST then talk w/ ur friend and just be kk w/ whatever happens.

noble_knights2012
noble_knights2012 wrote:
2012-03-19 21:26:53 -0700

You should be honest,bieng honest shall bear a fruit.Just focus on getting your friend back

normalgirl321456
normalgirl321456 wrote:
2012-03-18 14:23:17 -0700

jojo the same thing is happening to me im in love with a boy in my homeroom class exept its not my bffs crush its my friend shes dating the boy of my dreams i wish i could be his girl friend i talked to my friend and told her about her fillings for hem and she said that shes not feeling hem and thatits temporary relatinship and that maybe when there done i can have a shot but at the mean time itspretty good being singel

babygirel_2058819
babygirel_2058819 wrote:
2012-03-16 20:19:40 -0700

tell her that u like him a lot

KewlGirl12_2061363
KewlGirl12_2061363 wrote:
2012-03-14 11:38:54 -0700

If you think it's gonna risk your friendship then Angel work something out with ur bff

xxbarbiicookiixx
xxbarbiicookiixx wrote:
2012-03-13 12:34:36 -0700

just tell her that you like him....
Then that just shows her your a true friend or bestfriend..

Jade_TJ
Jade_TJ wrote:
2012-03-13 08:55:12 -0700

my friend and i crush on the same guy dont worry about it trust just tell her you like him she will understand trust me

DIAMMOND DOLL
DIAMMOND DOLL wrote:
2012-03-11 15:34:54 -0700

i wont do it

Asia_dope♥
Asia_dope♥ wrote:
2012-03-11 09:06:44 -0700

i like my bestfriends crush & she does't care if i like him she said i can have him cause she dont like him that much

nelliecutie99
nelliecutie99 wrote:
2012-03-08 16:24:01 -0800

I know how you feel but its kinda mixed up. My bf likes my friend it sucks

cj luvs jb
cj luvs jb wrote:
2012-03-08 02:30:30 -0800

yeah it is a difficult decision but ur the one to decide so decide wisely .

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:20:51 -0800

Totally agreed

NeverShoutDakota_2053324
NeverShoutDakota_2053324 wrote:
2012-03-07 18:18:28 -0800

They're majorly flirting with him

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:12:20 -0800

What did they do?

NeverShoutDakota_2053324
NeverShoutDakota_2053324 wrote:
2012-03-07 18:09:39 -0800

I want to..... Frown Stupid Amber and Alexis

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)