Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

jasmine93
jasmine93 wrote:
2012-04-04 06:34:39 -0700

my sister going for this too and the only thing u could do is to talk to them about it and friends are there no matter what boyfriends come and go xx and it happened to me yesterday and i would choose friend over boys anyday because otherwise u make a huge mistake

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2012-03-30 10:10:37 -0700

all you have to do is tell her ur in it together! if she doesn't understand then she's not ur bff

auralee_2075283
auralee_2075283 wrote:
2012-03-27 07:27:54 -0700

Honestly, If she's your friend, she'll support you. But not everyone's like that. start slow to her and bring him up in a conversation and ask her what she'd do if she found out he liked a different girl. wait for her reply. If she says there's nothing she can do about it, tell her he may like you. If she says she would hate it, try maybe getting over the crush.

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-03-26 12:44:44 -0700

Thinking hard. This one is a toughy. OK. You say that you
have a potenial romance on this one guy. And not any guy. Your BFF's guy. You should start simple. You could pass him a note, and ask him if he likes you. If he says yes, then you should maybe talk to a parent. They can help!

lizzy91616
lizzy91616 wrote:
2012-03-21 18:58:49 -0700

i think u should just tell ur bff you like he crush honesty is always the best policy

Mihmi
Mihmi wrote:
2012-03-21 18:10:35 -0700

Just ask the guy which 1 he likes BEST then talk w/ ur friend and just be kk w/ whatever happens.

noble_knights2012
noble_knights2012 wrote:
2012-03-19 21:26:53 -0700

You should be honest,bieng honest shall bear a fruit.Just focus on getting your friend back

normalgirl321456
normalgirl321456 wrote:
2012-03-18 14:23:17 -0700

jojo the same thing is happening to me im in love with a boy in my homeroom class exept its not my bffs crush its my friend shes dating the boy of my dreams i wish i could be his girl friend i talked to my friend and told her about her fillings for hem and she said that shes not feeling hem and thatits temporary relatinship and that maybe when there done i can have a shot but at the mean time itspretty good being singel

babygirel_2058819
babygirel_2058819 wrote:
2012-03-16 20:19:40 -0700

tell her that u like him a lot

KewlGirl12_2061363
KewlGirl12_2061363 wrote:
2012-03-14 11:38:54 -0700

If you think it's gonna risk your friendship then Angel work something out with ur bff

xxbarbiicookiixx
xxbarbiicookiixx wrote:
2012-03-13 12:34:36 -0700

just tell her that you like him....
Then that just shows her your a true friend or bestfriend..

Jade_TJ
Jade_TJ wrote:
2012-03-13 08:55:12 -0700

my friend and i crush on the same guy dont worry about it trust just tell her you like him she will understand trust me

DIAMMOND DOLL
DIAMMOND DOLL wrote:
2012-03-11 15:34:54 -0700

i wont do it

Asia_dope♥
Asia_dope♥ wrote:
2012-03-11 09:06:44 -0700

i like my bestfriends crush & she does't care if i like him she said i can have him cause she dont like him that much

nelliecutie99
nelliecutie99 wrote:
2012-03-08 16:24:01 -0800

I know how you feel but its kinda mixed up. My bf likes my friend it sucks

cj luvs jb
cj luvs jb wrote:
2012-03-08 02:30:30 -0800

yeah it is a difficult decision but ur the one to decide so decide wisely .

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:20:51 -0800

Totally agreed

NeverShoutDakota_2053324
NeverShoutDakota_2053324 wrote:
2012-03-07 18:18:28 -0800

They're majorly flirting with him

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:12:20 -0800

What did they do?

NeverShoutDakota_2053324
NeverShoutDakota_2053324 wrote:
2012-03-07 18:09:39 -0800

I want to..... Frown Stupid Amber and Alexis

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!