Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

NeverShoutDakota_2053324
NeverShoutDakota_2053324 wrote:
2012-03-07 18:05:02 -0800

If Sarah or Cielo started dating Izaih than i would say ok it's not worth it hes just a stupid boy i can always find another.

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:01:38 -0800

Never in a billion trillion years

cutiequeen13
cutiequeen13 wrote:
2012-03-07 17:38:18 -0800

I WUD NEVER DO THT TEWW MII FRENDZZZ

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-03-07 17:36:47 -0800

I WOULDNT DARE DO DAT TO MY HOMEBOY

n#1
n#1 wrote:
2012-03-07 17:32:41 -0800

i wouldnt do that to my best friend

coolwhiskers15
coolwhiskers15 wrote:
2012-03-07 05:29:53 -0800

i sorta like my bff's crush but he teases me wid another guy who's sorta sweet too. i really dunno wat im supposed to do. i like both of them but i really think dat my bff's crush likes me cus he acts cool around me than wid my bff. the other guy has a crush on another gal in our class. i seriously dunno wat to do! pls help me guys. der r like sum 3-4 ppl in our class who like me. i am so confused! pls help me!!

Lovely lil' Angel_2046329
Lovely lil' Angel_2046329 wrote:
2012-03-07 02:25:42 -0800

Sometimes it is better to follow your head, not your heart.
The heart is a strange thing when it comes to feelings, And
your head is a more reliable source when it comes to
thinking clearly.

samantha01
samantha01 wrote:
2012-03-06 17:19:17 -0800

The same thing happened with my BFF and I but I just moved on and i'm with the best boyfriend anyone can ever have! So i would say just move on to someone else you will never regret it.

millyelf
millyelf wrote:
2012-03-04 16:45:36 -0800

move on to someone else dont break your friendship and a persons heart

Reese143
Reese143 wrote:
2012-03-04 16:01:19 -0800

I fell the same way with my BFF's boyfriend shunton

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-03 10:08:08 -0800

ummm ask your bff's bf ok

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:43:34 -0800

Yes!!(: I Know

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 21:41:02 -0800

yah i guess it would be like not nice because their suposed to be you bff not steal your bf you know?

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:38:57 -0800

But Still!!

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 21:37:47 -0800

well love is love you cant do anything about it

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:35:16 -0800

I Would Hate That If My Best Friend Likeed My Boyfriend!!):

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 08:44:29 -0800

idk?

prodigy19
prodigy19 wrote:
2012-03-01 16:31:54 -0800

Tell your friend the truth

Kjrora
Kjrora wrote:
2012-02-28 23:40:58 -0800

True friends share each others good sides and dark sides, tell your bff that you like her/his crush but also tell her that you really need them and you don't want to upset them at all.

rocky3959
rocky3959 wrote:
2012-02-28 17:11:58 -0800

i have that same problem there is this HOT guy in my school, but he doesn't like me but he knows that i like him. so every time i talk to him he has this weird face on like he is scared of me

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.