Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

NeverShoutDakota_2053324
NeverShoutDakota_2053324 wrote:
2012-03-07 18:05:02 -0800

If Sarah or Cielo started dating Izaih than i would say ok it's not worth it hes just a stupid boy i can always find another.

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:01:38 -0800

Never in a billion trillion years

cutiequeen13
cutiequeen13 wrote:
2012-03-07 17:38:18 -0800

I WUD NEVER DO THT TEWW MII FRENDZZZ

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-03-07 17:36:47 -0800

I WOULDNT DARE DO DAT TO MY HOMEBOY

n#1
n#1 wrote:
2012-03-07 17:32:41 -0800

i wouldnt do that to my best friend

coolwhiskers15
coolwhiskers15 wrote:
2012-03-07 05:29:53 -0800

i sorta like my bff's crush but he teases me wid another guy who's sorta sweet too. i really dunno wat im supposed to do. i like both of them but i really think dat my bff's crush likes me cus he acts cool around me than wid my bff. the other guy has a crush on another gal in our class. i seriously dunno wat to do! pls help me guys. der r like sum 3-4 ppl in our class who like me. i am so confused! pls help me!!

Lovely lil' Angel_2046329
Lovely lil' Angel_2046329 wrote:
2012-03-07 02:25:42 -0800

Sometimes it is better to follow your head, not your heart.
The heart is a strange thing when it comes to feelings, And
your head is a more reliable source when it comes to
thinking clearly.

samantha01
samantha01 wrote:
2012-03-06 17:19:17 -0800

The same thing happened with my BFF and I but I just moved on and i'm with the best boyfriend anyone can ever have! So i would say just move on to someone else you will never regret it.

millyelf
millyelf wrote:
2012-03-04 16:45:36 -0800

move on to someone else dont break your friendship and a persons heart

Reese143
Reese143 wrote:
2012-03-04 16:01:19 -0800

I fell the same way with my BFF's boyfriend shunton

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-03 10:08:08 -0800

ummm ask your bff's bf ok

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:43:34 -0800

Yes!!(: I Know

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 21:41:02 -0800

yah i guess it would be like not nice because their suposed to be you bff not steal your bf you know?

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:38:57 -0800

But Still!!

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 21:37:47 -0800

well love is love you cant do anything about it

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:35:16 -0800

I Would Hate That If My Best Friend Likeed My Boyfriend!!):

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 08:44:29 -0800

idk?

prodigy19
prodigy19 wrote:
2012-03-01 16:31:54 -0800

Tell your friend the truth

Kjrora
Kjrora wrote:
2012-02-28 23:40:58 -0800

True friends share each others good sides and dark sides, tell your bff that you like her/his crush but also tell her that you really need them and you don't want to upset them at all.

rocky3959
rocky3959 wrote:
2012-02-28 17:11:58 -0800

i have that same problem there is this HOT guy in my school, but he doesn't like me but he knows that i like him. so every time i talk to him he has this weird face on like he is scared of me

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love