Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

NeverShoutDakota_2053324
NeverShoutDakota_2053324 wrote:
2012-03-07 18:05:02 -0800

If Sarah or Cielo started dating Izaih than i would say ok it's not worth it hes just a stupid boy i can always find another.

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:01:38 -0800

Never in a billion trillion years

cutiequeen13
cutiequeen13 wrote:
2012-03-07 17:38:18 -0800

I WUD NEVER DO THT TEWW MII FRENDZZZ

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-03-07 17:36:47 -0800

I WOULDNT DARE DO DAT TO MY HOMEBOY

n#1
n#1 wrote:
2012-03-07 17:32:41 -0800

i wouldnt do that to my best friend

coolwhiskers15
coolwhiskers15 wrote:
2012-03-07 05:29:53 -0800

i sorta like my bff's crush but he teases me wid another guy who's sorta sweet too. i really dunno wat im supposed to do. i like both of them but i really think dat my bff's crush likes me cus he acts cool around me than wid my bff. the other guy has a crush on another gal in our class. i seriously dunno wat to do! pls help me guys. der r like sum 3-4 ppl in our class who like me. i am so confused! pls help me!!

Lovely lil' Angel_2046329
Lovely lil' Angel_2046329 wrote:
2012-03-07 02:25:42 -0800

Sometimes it is better to follow your head, not your heart.
The heart is a strange thing when it comes to feelings, And
your head is a more reliable source when it comes to
thinking clearly.

samantha01
samantha01 wrote:
2012-03-06 17:19:17 -0800

The same thing happened with my BFF and I but I just moved on and i'm with the best boyfriend anyone can ever have! So i would say just move on to someone else you will never regret it.

millyelf
millyelf wrote:
2012-03-04 16:45:36 -0800

move on to someone else dont break your friendship and a persons heart

Reese143
Reese143 wrote:
2012-03-04 16:01:19 -0800

I fell the same way with my BFF's boyfriend shunton

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-03 10:08:08 -0800

ummm ask your bff's bf ok

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:43:34 -0800

Yes!!(: I Know

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 21:41:02 -0800

yah i guess it would be like not nice because their suposed to be you bff not steal your bf you know?

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:38:57 -0800

But Still!!

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 21:37:47 -0800

well love is love you cant do anything about it

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-02 21:35:16 -0800

I Would Hate That If My Best Friend Likeed My Boyfriend!!):

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-02 08:44:29 -0800

idk?

prodigy19
prodigy19 wrote:
2012-03-01 16:31:54 -0800

Tell your friend the truth

Kjrora
Kjrora wrote:
2012-02-28 23:40:58 -0800

True friends share each others good sides and dark sides, tell your bff that you like her/his crush but also tell her that you really need them and you don't want to upset them at all.

rocky3959
rocky3959 wrote:
2012-02-28 17:11:58 -0800

i have that same problem there is this HOT guy in my school, but he doesn't like me but he knows that i like him. so every time i talk to him he has this weird face on like he is scared of me

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.