Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

liltwirler2009
liltwirler2009 wrote:
2012-02-19 17:30:11 -0800

What I do is i just stay calm and don't bother the relation ship

jasmine121
jasmine121 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:06:46 -0800

i like my bff's crush but i started liking him first

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-19 11:04:23 -0800

um ya well im done with boys one allmost killed me once

Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(:
Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(: wrote:
2012-02-19 08:24:39 -0800

A best friend comes way before a guy. And if your really like him be the bigger person let your friend have him, there's other fish in the sea. Try other guys, I bet they will be better then that guy.

Kayla31
Kayla31 wrote:
2012-02-18 20:30:38 -0800

OMG! i have the same problem only my friend likes these 2 guys named rich and lucas (rich and lucas are best friends) but i have a huge crush on both of them especialy Rich Frustrated

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-18 20:24:40 -0800

me too i have the ame problem

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-18 11:06:00 -0800

Same here.

Alyssa.Awesomness.weird
Alyssa.Awesomness.weird wrote:
2012-02-17 20:10:43 -0800

i have the samme thing happening

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2012-02-17 18:17:09 -0800

Sista's before Mista's!

Tay luvs ya!
Tay luvs ya! wrote:
2012-02-17 15:06:43 -0800

friends ALWAYS before guys smile)) learned from history...but we're friends againa nd the boy is LOOONG GONE!

SHAYLA LOVE
SHAYLA LOVE wrote:
2012-02-17 13:36:38 -0800

WELL IFF DTZ YA BESTFRNDND U LOVE HERR DNT DO ITT CSS YA FRND AWLWYZ CUM FIRST BE 4 A BOI

Intentalo.R.A_1963196
Intentalo.R.A_1963196 wrote:
2012-02-14 16:41:40 -0800

best thin 4 yu do do is jus be yur friends friend nd leave her/ his bf/gf alone cuz i would be piss if my friend b tlkin to my girl nd yea dnt tlk to they love

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-14 10:04:17 -0800

Well i had the same situation smile josh Love he was the cutest guy in the school i loved him soooooooooo much i could kill my self for him..

Tyga4000
Tyga4000 wrote:
2012-02-14 09:41:04 -0800

Well i hav a crush on this girl whoes the same age as me called softballbaby54 Dazed

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:22:24 -0800

Well I mostly have celebrity crushes or crushes who I keep to myself as a secret.

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-14 08:09:33 -0800

-Kat-: How do you know? :o

no frends aany where
no frends aany where wrote:
2012-02-14 07:48:20 -0800

omg i dk what u must do

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-02-14 07:23:17 -0800

I think I know who posted this, and I think you should stick with the one who will stick with you no matter what.

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.