Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

liltwirler2009
liltwirler2009 wrote:
2012-02-19 17:30:11 -0800

What I do is i just stay calm and don't bother the relation ship

jasmine121
jasmine121 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:06:46 -0800

i like my bff's crush but i started liking him first

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-19 11:04:23 -0800

um ya well im done with boys one allmost killed me once

Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(:
Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(: wrote:
2012-02-19 08:24:39 -0800

A best friend comes way before a guy. And if your really like him be the bigger person let your friend have him, there's other fish in the sea. Try other guys, I bet they will be better then that guy.

Kayla31
Kayla31 wrote:
2012-02-18 20:30:38 -0800

OMG! i have the same problem only my friend likes these 2 guys named rich and lucas (rich and lucas are best friends) but i have a huge crush on both of them especialy Rich Frustrated

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-18 20:24:40 -0800

me too i have the ame problem

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-18 11:06:00 -0800

Same here.

Alyssa.Awesomness.weird
Alyssa.Awesomness.weird wrote:
2012-02-17 20:10:43 -0800

i have the samme thing happening

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2012-02-17 18:17:09 -0800

Sista's before Mista's!

Tay luvs ya!
Tay luvs ya! wrote:
2012-02-17 15:06:43 -0800

friends ALWAYS before guys smile)) learned from history...but we're friends againa nd the boy is LOOONG GONE!

SHAYLA LOVE
SHAYLA LOVE wrote:
2012-02-17 13:36:38 -0800

WELL IFF DTZ YA BESTFRNDND U LOVE HERR DNT DO ITT CSS YA FRND AWLWYZ CUM FIRST BE 4 A BOI

Intentalo.R.A_1963196
Intentalo.R.A_1963196 wrote:
2012-02-14 16:41:40 -0800

best thin 4 yu do do is jus be yur friends friend nd leave her/ his bf/gf alone cuz i would be piss if my friend b tlkin to my girl nd yea dnt tlk to they love

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-14 10:04:17 -0800

Well i had the same situation smile josh Love he was the cutest guy in the school i loved him soooooooooo much i could kill my self for him..

Tyga4000
Tyga4000 wrote:
2012-02-14 09:41:04 -0800

Well i hav a crush on this girl whoes the same age as me called softballbaby54 Dazed

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:22:24 -0800

Well I mostly have celebrity crushes or crushes who I keep to myself as a secret.

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-14 08:09:33 -0800

-Kat-: How do you know? :o

no frends aany where
no frends aany where wrote:
2012-02-14 07:48:20 -0800

omg i dk what u must do

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-02-14 07:23:17 -0800

I think I know who posted this, and I think you should stick with the one who will stick with you no matter what.

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel