Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

jasmine121
jasmine121 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:06:46 -0800

i like my bff's crush but i started liking him first

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-19 11:04:23 -0800

um ya well im done with boys one allmost killed me once

Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(:
Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(: wrote:
2012-02-19 08:24:39 -0800

A best friend comes way before a guy. And if your really like him be the bigger person let your friend have him, there's other fish in the sea. Try other guys, I bet they will be better then that guy.

Kayla31
Kayla31 wrote:
2012-02-18 20:30:38 -0800

OMG! i have the same problem only my friend likes these 2 guys named rich and lucas (rich and lucas are best friends) but i have a huge crush on both of them especialy Rich Frustrated

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-18 20:24:40 -0800

me too i have the ame problem

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-18 11:06:00 -0800

Same here.

Alyssa.Awesomness.weird
Alyssa.Awesomness.weird wrote:
2012-02-17 20:10:43 -0800

i have the samme thing happening

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2012-02-17 18:17:09 -0800

Sista's before Mista's!

Tay luvs ya!
Tay luvs ya! wrote:
2012-02-17 15:06:43 -0800

friends ALWAYS before guys smile)) learned from history...but we're friends againa nd the boy is LOOONG GONE!

SHAYLA LOVE
SHAYLA LOVE wrote:
2012-02-17 13:36:38 -0800

WELL IFF DTZ YA BESTFRNDND U LOVE HERR DNT DO ITT CSS YA FRND AWLWYZ CUM FIRST BE 4 A BOI

Intentalo.R.A_1963196
Intentalo.R.A_1963196 wrote:
2012-02-14 16:41:40 -0800

best thin 4 yu do do is jus be yur friends friend nd leave her/ his bf/gf alone cuz i would be piss if my friend b tlkin to my girl nd yea dnt tlk to they love

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-14 10:04:17 -0800

Well i had the same situation smile josh Love he was the cutest guy in the school i loved him soooooooooo much i could kill my self for him..

Tyga4000
Tyga4000 wrote:
2012-02-14 09:41:04 -0800

Well i hav a crush on this girl whoes the same age as me called softballbaby54 Dazed

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:22:24 -0800

Well I mostly have celebrity crushes or crushes who I keep to myself as a secret.

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-14 08:09:33 -0800

-Kat-: How do you know? :o

no frends aany where
no frends aany where wrote:
2012-02-14 07:48:20 -0800

omg i dk what u must do

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-02-14 07:23:17 -0800

I think I know who posted this, and I think you should stick with the one who will stick with you no matter what.

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"ILMDGRL" wrote:               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck :) ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  8)
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Yes, but only if they wear something like a long T-shirt, long cardigan or shorts over them because leggings show a lot and aren't exactly trousers. >.>
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool posted in Style:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
Sure. :3
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
               Mk. I wanna look flirty, mysterious, lonely, sassy, and strong all at the same time. The only other thing I have to say is that dresses of any kind are out of the question so if anyone has tips on makeup or clothing please HELP!