Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

liltwirler2009
liltwirler2009 wrote:
2012-02-19 17:30:11 -0800

What I do is i just stay calm and don't bother the relation ship

jasmine121
jasmine121 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:06:46 -0800

i like my bff's crush but i started liking him first

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-19 11:04:23 -0800

um ya well im done with boys one allmost killed me once

Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(:
Cassie Has Swag, Brah.(: wrote:
2012-02-19 08:24:39 -0800

A best friend comes way before a guy. And if your really like him be the bigger person let your friend have him, there's other fish in the sea. Try other guys, I bet they will be better then that guy.

Kayla31
Kayla31 wrote:
2012-02-18 20:30:38 -0800

OMG! i have the same problem only my friend likes these 2 guys named rich and lucas (rich and lucas are best friends) but i have a huge crush on both of them especialy Rich Frustrated

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-18 20:24:40 -0800

me too i have the ame problem

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-18 11:06:00 -0800

Same here.

Alyssa.Awesomness.weird
Alyssa.Awesomness.weird wrote:
2012-02-17 20:10:43 -0800

i have the samme thing happening

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2012-02-17 18:17:09 -0800

Sista's before Mista's!

Tay luvs ya!
Tay luvs ya! wrote:
2012-02-17 15:06:43 -0800

friends ALWAYS before guys smile)) learned from history...but we're friends againa nd the boy is LOOONG GONE!

SHAYLA LOVE
SHAYLA LOVE wrote:
2012-02-17 13:36:38 -0800

WELL IFF DTZ YA BESTFRNDND U LOVE HERR DNT DO ITT CSS YA FRND AWLWYZ CUM FIRST BE 4 A BOI

Intentalo.R.A_1963196
Intentalo.R.A_1963196 wrote:
2012-02-14 16:41:40 -0800

best thin 4 yu do do is jus be yur friends friend nd leave her/ his bf/gf alone cuz i would be piss if my friend b tlkin to my girl nd yea dnt tlk to they love

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-14 10:04:17 -0800

Well i had the same situation smile josh Love he was the cutest guy in the school i loved him soooooooooo much i could kill my self for him..

Tyga4000
Tyga4000 wrote:
2012-02-14 09:41:04 -0800

Well i hav a crush on this girl whoes the same age as me called softballbaby54 Dazed

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:22:24 -0800

Well I mostly have celebrity crushes or crushes who I keep to myself as a secret.

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-14 08:09:33 -0800

-Kat-: How do you know? :o

no frends aany where
no frends aany where wrote:
2012-02-14 07:48:20 -0800

omg i dk what u must do

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-02-14 07:23:17 -0800

I think I know who posted this, and I think you should stick with the one who will stick with you no matter what.

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand