Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

Hello kitty swagga
Hello kitty swagga wrote:
2012-03-17 19:41:03 -0700

If I clean it will get right bac messed up and da stuff dat be in my floor I ack like I don't see it............

1misscutee99
1misscutee99 wrote:
2012-03-17 18:31:08 -0700

my room only stays clean for only about2 dAys nd then its rite back junk how it started.

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2012-03-14 19:59:32 -0700

my room is kinda messy but not rly XD

LMH91122
LMH91122 wrote:
2012-03-14 12:21:30 -0700

i have tried everything from sing along to just simply cleanning it it wont work it'll be clean for two days then it gets dirty any advice help!

hiyala
hiyala wrote:
2012-03-09 22:03:53 -0800

yea it is so untidy if a person came even yuck i will clean that is so horrible place

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2012-03-09 21:52:48 -0800

My room is beast...when it's clean -.-'

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-03-09 13:46:38 -0800

I can't stand a messy room, but that doesn't motavate me. What usually does is if i want friends over and i wanna impress them or mom yelling "NO COMPUTER UNTIL YOU CLEAN YOUR ROOM!"

lollipopzzz
lollipopzzz wrote:
2012-03-09 13:21:50 -0800

I hate cleanin

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-03-07 17:30:21 -0800

my closet just got to many clothes in there!!!! my bro talm bout take em to salvation army !!! I want my clothes lol just a girls life

megan love
megan love wrote:
2012-03-07 16:59:24 -0800

im sick so i get it don 4 me

ariibhadd_4lyfe
ariibhadd_4lyfe wrote:
2012-03-07 16:29:22 -0800

closet jacked upp lol

SlimThick3
SlimThick3 wrote:
2012-03-07 16:21:18 -0800

my room stay clean y momma told me it no way for a girl room to look like dhat

darkknight110
darkknight110 wrote:
2012-03-07 16:05:53 -0800

I just got clothes everywhere LOL

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-07 16:04:02 -0800

Mi room is kinda clean but not all the way

bubblepants

nicole sweet wrote:
2012-03-07 15:59:19 -0800

my room clean all day

rusty111
rusty111 wrote:
2012-03-07 15:58:18 -0800

thats like my room!!!!!!!!!!

rebeccamichaelsteven
rebeccamichaelsteven wrote:
2012-03-07 15:52:56 -0800

Ha!! That's what my room looks like!!!!!

arie1233
arie1233 wrote:
2012-03-07 15:50:32 -0800

WOW thats messy room

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!
  • Snot.
  • Dog poop.
  • My room!

Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Micro_bag_micro
It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lu...
Springtime means fresh flowers, fresh air and a fresh start. What better time to clean out your r...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002