Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

kkgrace
kkgrace wrote:
2012-02-20 18:17:18 -0800

Mine is ALWAYS a mess its a mess right now!!!i like to orginize stuff so you could go to a store and get some pretty boxes and orgnizers!!!! (=

jellal
jellal wrote:
2012-02-19 04:53:21 -0800

wow not to be mean but why do people always have messy rooms! just get rid of everything that does not have tons of sentimental value to you and then get storage boxes then keep the sentimental stuff in there and put the box(or boxes.) in the closet nicely. then you have a clean room!

sodapop cat
sodapop cat wrote:
2012-02-18 16:51:38 -0800

you should clean your room & when you use your items put them back where they belong! Easy as cake!

rockinbellablue
rockinbellablue wrote:
2012-02-18 15:53:23 -0800

i guess yea i dont like cleaning my room but its worth it my mom give me $5

Jessi6098
Jessi6098 wrote:
2012-02-18 14:56:58 -0800

I hate to clean my room! but what i do is organize while cleaning! I go in my dresser and organize,throw stuff out,ect. Then id look under the bed and put it in the place its by. Listen to music to make it a little fun

tinkar134
tinkar134 wrote:
2012-02-18 12:40:33 -0800

my is room is such a mess that i cant find noting

crazyprincess!
crazyprincess! wrote:
2012-02-18 09:19:10 -0800

same pinch

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2012-02-17 16:10:01 -0800

well u need to learn to clean yo room

megan love

MGJ4444 wrote:
2012-02-14 22:26:54 -0800

i HATE cleaning my room! lol but my mom makes me ! Frown

djrobbo10
djrobbo10 wrote:
2012-02-14 21:16:37 -0800

in my room you can NOT see the floor!
but i like it messy Big Grin

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-02-14 13:47:34 -0800

I tried all of that But my room gets messy again. (Not as bad as photo) i blame it on the little elfs. Hehe

jojobabylo
jojobabylo wrote:
2012-02-14 13:11:48 -0800

same with me but 4 some reason i'm not bothered to tidy it up
bbut i cant stand it Blush

baby blue eyes
baby blue eyes wrote:
2012-02-14 10:49:00 -0800

mine is problay way messyer than yours its messyer than the pic in photo

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:16:49 -0800

Same but my dad does my bed every friday but when i do arts/crafts i have to tidy up my room

Alva-_2001261
Alva-_2001261 wrote:
2012-02-14 07:38:50 -0800

Clean it and stop being so Lazy Big Grin'

Termike
Termike wrote:
2012-02-14 07:34:33 -0800

thats a mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeessssssssss

gabigabs101
gabigabs101 wrote:
2012-02-11 14:41:13 -0800

what i do is clean ip 5 things a day

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!