Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Valentine's Gifts For Your Girlfriend

If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to prove your love. But don’t get stressed because you have to impress, just show your cutie that you care with a gift that will send Cupid’s arrow straight through her heart. Back to Article

Uj_01
Uj_01 wrote:
2014-06-07 05:37:55 -0700

i just love my gf. she is the best.

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-04-25 09:23:04 -0700

These r very wonderfull but i love the roses mostly in red colour

waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2014-02-14 20:57:05 -0800

yup !!!! y not??? girls like books!!!!there r many kinds of books like romantic noble,adventure,funny etc............in which girls found interest!!! some girls like and some not !!!! so y we say dat girls didn't like books.........i like books so much!!!!

waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2014-02-14 20:57:04 -0800

yoku026
yoku026 wrote:
2014-02-13 04:26:33 -0800

Roses are nice though i prefer daisies xD

Shaiyur
Shaiyur wrote:
2014-02-10 07:46:37 -0800

I'd say a hug for a valantines gift....I mean,come on...which gal doesn't like 1????

luvhtty444
luvhtty444 wrote:
2014-02-09 10:14:56 -0800

hell yes we do

luvhtty444
luvhtty444 wrote:
2014-02-09 10:14:22 -0800

lighten up buddy

luvhtty444
luvhtty444 wrote:
2014-02-09 10:12:30 -0800

boks music nd roses yes teddy bear no my man is the only thing i wanna snuggle Wink

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2014-02-09 08:38:39 -0800

Boys i hope u r getting some ideas!

maddy473
maddy473 wrote:
2014-02-09 08:25:31 -0800

i love it Big Grin

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2014-02-09 01:21:24 -0800

I wonder who's going to suprise me c; !

kaysante
kaysante wrote:
2014-02-08 22:47:48 -0800

Who's gonna surprise me this VAL's day??

docswag
docswag wrote:
2014-02-08 19:52:53 -0800

i deserve it i dont no bout the rest of them but i am tht boo tht get it all

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-02-08 19:35:16 -0800

No no!GOD NO PLEASE

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-08 19:19:20 -0800

i'm treating my teacher. she's so nice! smile

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-02-08 19:19:11 -0800

Dnt no 1 deserve shd so no 1 gettin shd

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-08 19:17:08 -0800

i hate books..and i dont really need anything

smiles all around
smiles all around wrote:
2014-02-08 19:10:13 -0800

Top three are my favorite ones

smiles all around
smiles all around wrote:
2014-02-08 19:10:01 -0800

Top three are my favorite ones

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices Exactly. Those decisions need a bit more objectivity (;
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   Forensic science is largely in its infancy and isn't very reliable. Something like ~0.5% of people convicted are convicted wrongly A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices
jaymir2cool14
jaymir2cool14 posted in Debating:
DEATH PENALTY MY A$$ TURTURE THEM #######
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   You're going to base the life of a potentially innocent man on a "not likely" basis??? No. I wouldn't. Do you even know what it feels like to have a family member murdered? For the first few weeks, oh yes. You want them to die in the worst way possible. But, once you become lucid, you understand what you're actually advocating. If you haven't experienced something yourself, don't say that it is the way that you think it is.
KittySauceGaming
[center][fancypost bgcolor=white bordercolor=orange; orderwidth= ###########################.###########.######################-angel365/animefox.jpg[/fancyimage][font=georgia] Just tesing if this works. I go on WCRPG, and use simple fancyposts. I wonder if this one works on KW!