Comments

Top 10 Valentine's Gifts For Your Girlfriend

If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to prove your love. But don’t get stressed because you have to impress, just show your cutie that you care with a gift that will send Cupid’s arrow straight through her heart. Back to Article

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2012-02-03 06:11:23 -0800

Way better than the Christmas ones. And #7 is awesome!

Dj mixer2
Dj mixer2 wrote:
2012-02-03 05:47:31 -0800

I have no Girlfriend

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-02-03 04:48:09 -0800

ikr...Sad
oh well that's how life is nd i'm going to an avril lavigne concert at least i'll do somethingSad
not with a guy..still worth it:\

roczgurl2
roczgurl2 wrote:
2012-02-03 04:45:37 -0800

lol

roczgurl2
roczgurl2 wrote:
2012-02-03 04:45:18 -0800

awwww so sad!!

roczgurl2
roczgurl2 wrote:
2012-02-03 04:44:41 -0800

im spending my valentines day with my bf, Trey!!!smile

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-02-03 04:40:04 -0800

i'm spending valentine's day at the avril alvigne's concert with my friends............i would want a teddy bear and chocolate if i had a valentine Sad

x Amazing Ally x

chodd7 wrote:
2012-02-03 04:28:28 -0800

oh wait there bear to

chodd7
chodd7 wrote:
2012-02-03 04:28:12 -0800

I would like the necklace perfume flowers and thats all and i wouldent mind the chocolates

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-02-03 03:21:03 -0800

I would love to get the Teddybear and necklace.

AnaylaBoo
AnaylaBoo wrote:
2012-02-02 21:43:29 -0800

I Have That Justin Bieber Perfem But I Dont Like Him Wink

pinky66288
pinky66288 wrote:
2012-02-02 20:52:00 -0800

i would so love it if my bf got me that neckless

MrzzRoyal1
MrzzRoyal1 wrote:
2012-02-02 19:59:59 -0800

i would love a speial cd from my valentine. that'd be soooo sweet

totalchic
totalchic wrote:
2012-02-02 19:59:58 -0800

ecard? do they have those that say i love you?

cool boy 23
cool boy 23 wrote:
2012-02-02 19:59:19 -0800

or the ecard is more funnier so i can tell her what i am exactly feeling about her lol

maggierox07
maggierox07 wrote:
2012-02-02 19:58:26 -0800

cool boy 23
cool boy 23 wrote:
2012-02-02 19:58:16 -0800

wow nice :i like to give her musisc,roses or a teddy

maggierox07
maggierox07 wrote:
2012-02-02 19:57:30 -0800

Your sister is nice

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.