Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Valentine's Gifts For Your Girlfriend

If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to prove your love. But don’t get stressed because you have to impress, just show your cutie that you care with a gift that will send Cupid’s arrow straight through her heart. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2014-02-08 19:09:01 -0800

girls like books? O.o i don't think so.

report
wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 18:46:02 -0800

Roses are amazing ^^

report
alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-02-08 18:14:01 -0800

this is a perfect list of gifts ^^

report
EmmieBee7
EmmieBee7 wrote:
2014-02-08 18:08:32 -0800

Chocolate a girls best friend

report
ekno12
ekno12 wrote:
2014-02-08 17:57:00 -0800

i dont like valentines day because i have no one to celebrate it with,sorry

report
xxohlovexx
xxohlovexx wrote:
2014-02-08 17:24:39 -0800

make her or get her a cd of songs you like and think that she'll like. Then she can listen to it, and it'll remind her of you

report
Fifth_harmony202
Fifth_harmony202 wrote:
2014-02-08 17:16:48 -0800

I love all of it Big Grin

report
cutebandgirl68
cutebandgirl68 wrote:
2014-02-07 20:53:24 -0800

the music and books. Definatley smile

report
Starjeba
Starjeba wrote:
2014-02-07 19:39:06 -0800

Really nice for this day smile

report
swaggergirl17
swaggergirl17 wrote:
2014-02-07 15:32:24 -0800

i disagree with the books and maybe the type of music they choosed

report
birds13
birds13 wrote:
2014-02-07 14:04:43 -0800

Awwwwww that so romantic and sweet

report
praiz97_2568761
praiz97_2568761 wrote:
2014-02-07 12:15:13 -0800

M giving my girlfriend her first kiss

report
polkadotsrule
polkadotsrule wrote:
2014-02-07 11:40:15 -0800

i would be happy just knowing i`m loved

report
demonangle15
demonangle15 wrote:
2014-02-07 11:28:59 -0800

some times it is that easy

report
vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-02-07 11:26:59 -0800

It ain't that easy :P

report
Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-07 08:03:31 -0800

Just feed me and I'll marry you. Give me your love and a movie. Perfect.

report
Linkinpark13
Linkinpark13 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:23:15 -0800

Im thinking of a jewelry and a poem

report
buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:09:14 -0800

Either jewelry or teddybear and or a rose

report
Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2014-01-30 18:32:57 -0800

@TheAverageJC: Aweh that's sweet :3 My boyfriend gave me a necklace that has a teddybear on it.. It's so cute Big Grin

report
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC wrote:
2014-01-30 18:31:13 -0800

@Betzy123: Oh yeah it's cool. I know my girlfriend would love one. It's about time I give her something for being super rad, y'know? :P

report
back to story
F1076349415250

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

  • Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

related stories

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

Keeko21
Keeko21 posted in Debating:
No because the bully doesn't actually 'kill' the victim. They only make them want to kill them self
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
I just began 'Let the Right One In' by John Ajvide Lindqvist. This is just morose and an unrelentingly disturbing book, but I appreciate the more artful/aware creation of interpretive fiction. I cannot say the same for most escape literature. However, IMHO, it doesnt really matter what you're reading... just so long as you can enjoy the books you read :)
reply about 2 hours
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"FireWolfRain" wrote:@Shae Exactly. :D @Mark What do you think? Hmmm?Divorce or Counseling? OR YOU COULD HYPNOSIS  HIM! Yeah. I still don't get how you're a wife, when you'rea boy.... Yeah ah be going ta divorce him otay? Otay? See uh gurl need ta git sumtin outta dis so imma jus take all his stuff imma take him to court and im getting waz mine. Bet money imma get mine.
reply about 2 hours
FireWolfRain
Okay. bye. 
reply about 2 hours
FireWolfRain
"shae508" wrote: "FireWolfRain" wrote: @Shae Uhh... change the topic.  How do you feel when you just vomit up poison sumac?  :D Horrible, I wanted to be the only one who didn't vomit. She already had to sallow it. XC Well, uh. Nat didn't want to, either, but the sight of barf is really gross... That reminds me! WHATS YER FAV FOOD?  
reply about 2 hours