Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Gifts for Your Boyfriend

Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates, but what about your boy? Want to show your boyfriend how much you care this Valentine’s Day but can’t figure out what the best (and most boy-friendly) Valentine’s Day gift is? Take a look at the top 10 Valentine’s gifts for your boyfriend! Back to Article

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-15 09:39:06 -0800

we had our first hug and he brought me flowers
and i brought him chocolates

Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2014-02-14 19:20:27 -0800

a boy would like a video game more then dinner!

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-13 17:07:45 -0800

Thanks

CaptainSparklz
CaptainSparklz wrote:
2014-02-12 08:27:09 -0800

im gonna make my boyfriend dinner

BarbieCapricorn12
BarbieCapricorn12 wrote:
2014-02-12 05:30:45 -0800

I'm getting my baby some cologne and the complete harry potter set

zhane10
zhane10 wrote:
2014-02-10 19:32:46 -0800

ture dat

babygirlone
babygirlone wrote:
2014-02-10 18:19:19 -0800

im getting a card for my baby

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-08 18:46:30 -0800

i think the best gift it showing up at his house with flowers and making dinner for him

HiddenSoul
HiddenSoul wrote:
2014-02-08 15:59:42 -0800

I'm alone this valentines Frown

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:46:26 -0800

I'm getting a card for some one from my school
And he has a twin brother

Zelittledoctor

Starjeba wrote:
2014-02-07 19:41:26 -0800

amaizing idea

ZackyLovesChuu
ZackyLovesChuu wrote:
2014-02-07 07:46:56 -0800

wow lol food that's always good

CutieePie123
CutieePie123 wrote:
2014-02-05 13:40:19 -0800

but who has time for this??? lol

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-05 07:17:52 -0800

........now just need to find me a boo :,D baha

Adventure_Time_Ava
Adventure_Time_Ava wrote:
2014-02-01 12:58:30 -0800

Really #7? Lol if I had a boyfriend I would never buy him any video games. There expensive and he would ignore me playing them.

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:17:20 -0800

the cake looks very yummy

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-31 16:48:32 -0800

the dinner would probably work

buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2014-01-31 16:45:17 -0800

Cologne though c;

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_pink-purse-micro
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't n...
Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...

Random in the forums

XxneonhipsterxX
-at the bathroom-  kenny felt like dark power came in him his eyes turn red when he look at the mirror and smriked he did a laugh and he was thinking about vanguard so he flew over to vanguard lair and to be his little helper or best friend  at vanguard lair vanguard: VAN-MA WHERE MY RED JEWEL  van-ma: why are you mad T_T  vanguard: NO IM PISSED SO PISSED  kenny felw to vanguard lair  kenny: boss im here  vanguard: WHAT DO YOU WANT KENNY  kenny: oh well i become one of the evil team now  vanguard: -grin- van-ma never mind my plan going great so kenny you want revenge form some people  kenny: oh yes boss i really want too  vanguard: well well welcome back best friend -vanguard went to his max anime pillow- I TOLD YOU HE BECOME EVIL BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME HONEY OH HUSBENDS THESE DAYS -###### the pillow side-  kenny: still loves max  van-ma: YUP T_T at the jail  mason: so are they going to let you out  david: my mom did a deal with the court she has to pay 400 dollar to get me out  max: YOUR KIDDING  crystal was following them until crystal went up to them without no notice  crystal: you boys need help with this drama - ♥  david: did you hear something  max: i did    tanner: who there  crystal: over here boys  david: A GHOST FROM THE WORLD IN 2000 YEARS  mason: a wha wha david: a ghost from 2000 years THE FUTURE  crystal: THATS RIGHT I WAS TIRED OF YALL ACTING SILLY AND ALL SO IM GONNA HELP YALL  TO BE CONTINUED
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
I would name myself Veronica. I already tell people that's my name on here anyway.
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventures  episode 10 kenny needs a leader  david got in the police car he look down his face was shocked he wanted to know what was going on the whole school that had classes with windows saw went and saw thru the glass everyone was shocked themselves until tanner got to his range the bell rang and everyone was talking about david and the cops kenny smriked with evil knowing he did something wrong but for revenge tanner went to kenny  tanner: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT WHY DID YOU CALL POLICE AND LIED YOU LITTLE FOOL  mason: calm down tanner max calm him down i got this  max: it gonna be ok -hold hand- im so damn piss myself  kenny: he he well this is revenge i would say myself huh tanner max and elsa -smrik-  mason: hey LISTEN UP KENNY OR SHOULD I SAY VANGUARD HELPER I THOUGHT WE MADE A DEAL TO NOT BE IN VANGUARDS SIDE  kenny: he he mason you know -touch mason smooth face- you cant trust everyone -kenny lean over to mason ear and whispered- i think your mason you really turn me on i wish i kiss you more cause if i did you would know you be my boyfriend right handsome  mason: YOU ARE JUST SICK YOUR NOT THE KENNY I USED TO KNOW  max: WHAT did he say  mason: LET ME AT HIM  tanner: mason -grab his arm- WHAT DID HE SAY  kenny: just something i wish could happen and you max - lean over to max ear and whisper- did you know at that chistmas party where know that tanner had feelings for you he still does and did you also know he make out with you that night when you where sleeping i hope you understand  max:......i....i  tanner: WHATEVER YOU SAID KENNY YOU BECAME A MONSTER SOMEONE WHO JUST SICK I REALLY LOVE TO BATTLE YOU -smrik-  balls of fire came on tanners hands kenny nature power came over his arms  kenny: you battle vs me  mason: NO VS ALL OF US MAX ME AND TANNER AND DAVID IF HE GETS OUT OF JAIL  kenny: he he are you sure crystal came back and was overhearing the boys  tanner: lets do it at a time friday 5:00 am dont be late  kenny: ha...i make there -come close to mason and ###### his cheek- bye handsome he -leaves to the bathroom-  max: COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO GET DAVID OUT OF JAIL  tanner: what about your training  max: dont worry i will make lets just go  -the boys head to the jail-  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
reply about 1 hour
HeilHitler
so i was at the camps, viewing my subjects. they all bowed to me and i said, "execute them". then my nazi soldiers shot all the jews point blank
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
hey guys how it going bad good random well  i just wanna say sorry about the delay on supernatural adventure episodes and lets play will have it 1 episode will be when supernatural adventures have there season 2 which is comeing out in 3 or 4 episodes left or 5  SO YEAH RLY EXITCED i made huge plans on supernatural adventure season 2  just to let you guys know anyway enjoy this episode XD this is also a refresher for the page O.O ANYWAY ROLE THE Episode