Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Gifts for Your Boyfriend

Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates, but what about your boy? Want to show your boyfriend how much you care this Valentine’s Day but can’t figure out what the best (and most boy-friendly) Valentine’s Day gift is? Take a look at the top 10 Valentine’s gifts for your boyfriend! Back to Article

kathline
kathline wrote:
2012-02-04 13:31:29 -0800

Justin I'll give you Money!!! But yea u do need a job.

Emin3m420_1518270
Emin3m420_1518270 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:30:42 -0800

Just bein' honest ^-^

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-04 13:29:35 -0800

Lol ok you can have the shirt Justin but you need a job

kathline
kathline wrote:
2012-02-04 13:28:47 -0800

Lol wow.

Emin3m420_1518270
Emin3m420_1518270 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:27:53 -0800

Aaand if he doesn't like those, you can always give it to me =))

kathline
kathline wrote:
2012-02-04 13:27:21 -0800

I might give my bf mee!

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-04 13:26:05 -0800

Lol

Emin3m420_1518270
Emin3m420_1518270 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:25:26 -0800

eeewwwww, tmi XD
Uuhhhhh, why not an awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles shirt? Those are always cool

kathline
kathline wrote:
2012-02-04 13:24:11 -0800

Lol.

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-04 13:22:19 -0800

Lol Your such a bumm . Idk what to get Cody there is no box of rubbers on here x0

Emin3m420_1518270
Emin3m420_1518270 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:20:06 -0800

Hurray for friends with money!!!

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-04 13:18:18 -0800

Ok fine as a friend i will get you the mug lol

Emin3m420_1518270
Emin3m420_1518270 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:17:02 -0800

If you're gonna buy a gal flowers it has to be roses.... aaaand I'm not teaching anyone anything I simply want a mug XD

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-04 13:15:31 -0800

heck no lol and quit teaching my azz sarcasam

Tiffanoodle290
Tiffanoodle290 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:13:31 -0800

If I was a guy I would tell my gf 2 buy me a g-shock and I would buy her flowers

Emin3m420_1518270
Emin3m420_1518270 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:12:10 -0800

lol, youre a smart azz XD buuuut, would you wanna buy a guy a friggin' mug? I certainly wouldn't want to

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-02-04 13:10:52 -0800

i dnt gotta bf but imma ask my crush to the dance on valentines day (the dance is the 24th)

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-04 13:10:22 -0800

Nah I'm A Female lol

Emin3m420_1518270
Emin3m420_1518270 wrote:
2012-02-04 13:07:50 -0800

I don't wanna do that T.T its ungentlemen-like, y'know?

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-04 13:06:15 -0800

Awwwwh , lol tell your gf to buy you one then lol

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_pink-purse-micro
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't n...
Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.