Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Gifts for Your Boyfriend

Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates, but what about your boy? Want to show your boyfriend how much you care this Valentine’s Day but can’t figure out what the best (and most boy-friendly) Valentine’s Day gift is? Take a look at the top 10 Valentine’s gifts for your boyfriend! Back to Article

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2013-02-11 15:32:55 -0800

Even though I don't have a boy friend, if I got a book (especially the one I really want to get but can't. . . Yet) I'd probably be happy. I'd prefer if more than anything else on this list, actually.

-JustBelieve.
-JustBelieve. wrote:
2013-02-11 15:27:19 -0800

I don't have a BF. yay!! A book? If I got any BF of mine a BOOK I would laugh and just throw the ook away, but I DO like books!

-Call.Me.Maybe-
-Call.Me.Maybe- wrote:
2013-02-11 05:40:53 -0800

dude, its clearly mentioned 'gifts for "boys"' not for you, your a girl.

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2013-02-05 13:56:25 -0800

A book i would cry if i got a book.

genni:D
genni:D wrote:
2013-01-29 19:24:51 -0800

I would give him a iTunes Gift card or a card.. A BOOK? Who Really want to have a book on VALITINES DAY?

- imperfecto .
- imperfecto . wrote:
2013-01-29 18:24:07 -0800

lmao books ? if somebody gave me a book for Valentines day i would slap them lol

;charlizee .
;charlizee . wrote:
2013-01-28 18:49:25 -0800

why.. ? O.o

katykats
katykats wrote:
2013-01-28 18:47:41 -0800

i feel bad for frank ocean!!!!! awe

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2013-01-28 18:41:53 -0800

Lmaoo

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-01-28 18:16:57 -0800

chris brown lookin so stupid rite now

Beautyqueen15
Beautyqueen15 wrote:
2013-01-28 18:03:02 -0800

i would probably give him n.1,n.3,n.4,n.6,n.7,n.9and n.10

strawberry7817
strawberry7817 wrote:
2013-01-28 18:01:28 -0800

i am with you

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:58:32 -0800

I'd probably give n.2, n.3, n.6, n.7 and n. 10 I can't do n.10 i can barely cook my own!

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:58:31 -0800

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:58:17 -0800

I'd probably give n.2, n.3, n.6, n.7 and n. 10 I can't do n.11 I can barely cook my own!

mis_boss_2013
mis_boss_2013 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:51:57 -0800

1,2,3,4,7

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:45:41 -0800

#1 and #3

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2013-01-28 17:00:26 -0800

lol book is for me kingdom keepers book two

Abby J
Abby J wrote:
2013-01-28 16:38:48 -0800

i hate this card

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-01-28 15:58:34 -0800

i would do all these things for my bf

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_pink-purse-micro
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't n...
Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...

Random in the forums

-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? A better question is what would happen if abortion were illegal. If someone wants an abortion they're going to get it, it's better to have it done legally and safely than illegally and unsafely.
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
8 (:
reply less than a minute
BookwormBizzare123
i dont like where this is going. Sure you can make it safer, but for every few people who die during it, there is a whole family mourning the loss of that child and its mother. What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? Nothing good. i know that much
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"hugebear" wrote:Im sorry for saying this and I doesnt want to judge anyone else on their decisions. My opinion is that  Its not really any one elses business and so long as its within the law then the person who is pregnant should have the legal right and decide  based on their morals and beliefs.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:in the words of a famous former president,"I've noticed that everyone up for Abortion has already been born"So no, i mean, think of it this way, WHAT IF your mother had aborted you? You wouldn't be here saying abortion is right. SO what if its "safe"? THERE IS NO SAFE ABORTION! Sometimes, the mother gets killed because some of the stuff got into her. Sometimes the mother would have still been alive if she hadn't aborted her kid.  So think about THAT abortion supporters You're right, if I was aborted I wouldn't be here talking to you, what's your point? Is that supposed to resonate with me?  We can make it as safe a process as possible. It's a dangerous procedure like any medical procedure and surely some small amount of people will die just like some number of planes will crash, but we can minimize that number. Outlawing abortion isn't the same as stopping abortion. In fact, outlawing it only makes it more likely that the woman will die in the process.