Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Gifts for Your Boyfriend

Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates, but what about your boy? Want to show your boyfriend how much you care this Valentine’s Day but can’t figure out what the best (and most boy-friendly) Valentine’s Day gift is? Take a look at the top 10 Valentine’s gifts for your boyfriend! Back to Article

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:57:44 -0800

I would love haunt a bf to do tht n my bday is next to valentins day lol

rainbowswagger143
rainbowswagger143 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:57:39 -0800

i know right thats so stupid

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:55:16 -0800

wow

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-19 18:17:26 -0800

Jerseey , Musicc , Cologne , & A Kisssss ;D

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-11-18 21:21:18 -0800

my boyfriends birthday is the day after valentines day!

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-11-17 18:06:16 -0800

Tony you're so cheesy! Ill do something for you

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-11-17 18:02:46 -0800

You Are My Valentines Day Gift Baby!!! ^.^

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-11-17 17:58:04 -0800

I have no idea what imma do for Valentines Day...

Emma_Luvs_Unicorns
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns wrote:
2012-11-17 17:55:24 -0800

I Think I Might Take My Bf to dinner.. Im Too Lazy too Cook And Maybe a Movie

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-11-17 17:54:03 -0800

ASDFGHJKL!! All She Need To Do Is Cook For Me!! OhMahGod! Yeshh!! ^.^ Her Food Is Amazingg! Haha And Then After I Finish Eating Food, I Could Eat Her -Cough- I MEAN, I Could Go Cuddle Her! ^.^

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-09 16:12:14 -0800

I kno wat Im doing for my baby for Valentine's Day

PassionT h u q q♥
PassionT h u q q♥ wrote:
2012-09-02 15:11:10 -0700

Wowww... Ionn Knoo Whaat Immaa Do , Maybee A Moviee&Dinner

♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770
♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770 wrote:
2012-09-02 15:09:46 -0700

For valentine I got a necklaces with a heart

sonyasonya2
sonyasonya2 wrote:
2012-02-20 10:14:19 -0800

I'd give my Bf -in which i did- a ~Kiss~and a dinner and a movie!!!

cutedevils123
cutedevils123 wrote:
2012-02-17 20:03:33 -0800

my bf went to the movies with me

bella549
bella549 wrote:
2012-02-14 16:43:46 -0800

dont hav a valentine really but i got a rose from this guy it was sweet :*)

ReeseReeseBaby
ReeseReeseBaby wrote:
2012-02-14 16:36:51 -0800

It seems like every valentines day sucks, foe me and my best.
But, dinner always makes it better for me.

Searsportviking
Searsportviking wrote:
2012-02-14 13:48:49 -0800

i got mine a card he loved it

wonderchick
wonderchick wrote:
2012-02-14 11:57:58 -0800

it looks really cute

Yuki15_1859091
Yuki15_1859091 wrote:
2012-02-14 09:04:49 -0800

A mug, really?
I'd make him something, like dinner smile

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_pink-purse-micro
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't n...
Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour