Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Gifts for Your Boyfriend

Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates, but what about your boy? Want to show your boyfriend how much you care this Valentine’s Day but can’t figure out what the best (and most boy-friendly) Valentine’s Day gift is? Take a look at the top 10 Valentine’s gifts for your boyfriend! Back to Article

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:57:44 -0800

I would love haunt a bf to do tht n my bday is next to valentins day lol

rainbowswagger143
rainbowswagger143 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:57:39 -0800

i know right thats so stupid

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:55:16 -0800

wow

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-19 18:17:26 -0800

Jerseey , Musicc , Cologne , & A Kisssss ;D

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-11-18 21:21:18 -0800

my boyfriends birthday is the day after valentines day!

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-11-17 18:06:16 -0800

Tony you're so cheesy! Ill do something for you

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-11-17 18:02:46 -0800

You Are My Valentines Day Gift Baby!!! ^.^

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-11-17 17:58:04 -0800

I have no idea what imma do for Valentines Day...

Emma_Luvs_Unicorns
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns wrote:
2012-11-17 17:55:24 -0800

I Think I Might Take My Bf to dinner.. Im Too Lazy too Cook And Maybe a Movie

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-11-17 17:54:03 -0800

ASDFGHJKL!! All She Need To Do Is Cook For Me!! OhMahGod! Yeshh!! ^.^ Her Food Is Amazingg! Haha And Then After I Finish Eating Food, I Could Eat Her -Cough- I MEAN, I Could Go Cuddle Her! ^.^

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-09 16:12:14 -0800

I kno wat Im doing for my baby for Valentine's Day

PassionT h u q q♥
PassionT h u q q♥ wrote:
2012-09-02 15:11:10 -0700

Wowww... Ionn Knoo Whaat Immaa Do , Maybee A Moviee&Dinner

♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770
♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770 wrote:
2012-09-02 15:09:46 -0700

For valentine I got a necklaces with a heart

sonyasonya2
sonyasonya2 wrote:
2012-02-20 10:14:19 -0800

I'd give my Bf -in which i did- a ~Kiss~and a dinner and a movie!!!

cutedevils123
cutedevils123 wrote:
2012-02-17 20:03:33 -0800

my bf went to the movies with me

bella549
bella549 wrote:
2012-02-14 16:43:46 -0800

dont hav a valentine really but i got a rose from this guy it was sweet :*)

ReeseReeseBaby
ReeseReeseBaby wrote:
2012-02-14 16:36:51 -0800

It seems like every valentines day sucks, foe me and my best.
But, dinner always makes it better for me.

Searsportviking
Searsportviking wrote:
2012-02-14 13:48:49 -0800

i got mine a card he loved it

wonderchick
wonderchick wrote:
2012-02-14 11:57:58 -0800

it looks really cute

Yuki15_1859091
Yuki15_1859091 wrote:
2012-02-14 09:04:49 -0800

A mug, really?
I'd make him something, like dinner smile

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_pink-purse-micro
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't n...
Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...

Random in the forums

Abbygoesrawr
Abbygoesrawr posted in General:
If you can guess any of these lyrics from the song AND the band...then I'll give a shoutout; 1). You should've known, the price of evil. and it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah. 2). your station is abandoned. fool you cause you know what you've done. sensation deprivation. you should've burned when you turned on everyone. 3). I'm sorry brothers, so sorry lovers. forgive me father, i love you mother.
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in General:
It's an on-going forum, it'll never end and no one will ever win. :') Unless it's ended or no one posts in it for a while. :o)
phoenix_Esha123
*Diwali
phoenix_Esha123
I remember last Duwali I burst some crackers at first then felt really uneasy to breathe. So I know what may happen! And thanks Jelly, for this wonderful post I'll surely tell my other friends(in real life) this. :) :D
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"LAZY778" wrote:My evidence to how a man is childish. Hmm. Well for one thing which gender is most Likely to get #####? Which gender likes making jokes about butts? But I know that men can be serious. Of course they can. But in some ways women are more responsible than men. Now I'm not saying that women are better than men. Because their not. Buten aren't better than women either. Now I mentioned the book because in those book there is a women who was higher than like a king. And in that particular book a man whom is part of a big group of people and he was a prince. He along white many others thought that she shouldn't be on top. That men are better than women in every way. That women don't belong on a throne higher that a mans. That is one of the many reason I mentioned those books. But again I advise only 15+ should read those books. So back to topic.......... How is that childish, though? It's wrong, yes, but childish? First of all, that is a stereotype. Second of all, a completely mature man can dabble in immature practices, but that does not make him immature himself. No one is saying that men are better than women. We each have our own skill sets, however these skill sets are majorly grouped by gender. A fiction book does not prove anything.