Comments

Top 10 Love Songs 2012

Love is in the air, and on the airwaves! If you’ve been scratching your head trying to make a romantic pop playlist for your Valentine but can’t find the right vocals, or you want a song that makes you think of that special someone, check out the top 10 love songs 2012! Back to Article

Autumn_Leaves

monicajs123 wrote:
2014-04-02 17:23:31 -0700

i like some of these

zebragirlhrh8
zebragirlhrh8 wrote:
2014-03-26 21:05:40 -0700

I love everyone! all great songs!!! smile Love

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-26 02:08:26 -0700

I I love the One that got away by Katy Perry

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-03-23 08:40:29 -0700

taylor swift... not so much. Frustrated

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2014-03-21 12:30:47 -0700

ONE DIRECTION IS UP THERE!!!!!!!!they are number ten,but who cares!?at least they're up there!!!!LOVE YOU BOYS!!!!!!

chatterpeeps001

Asia_bhadd wrote:
2014-03-01 19:47:22 -0800

##### In Love Should Be Up There

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-07 11:43:00 -0800

They are in the wrong order

KIT-KATCutie
KIT-KATCutie wrote:
2014-01-31 15:42:00 -0800

I like some of these....

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-01-31 15:35:47 -0800

ALL HORRIBLE 90S FOREVER

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-18 18:50:41 -0800

Perfect two is a good love song.

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2014-01-18 18:17:11 -0800

Why this list is almost a complete fail...just nooooo

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-18 11:50:00 -0800

the one that got away and we found love

austind
austind wrote:
2014-01-11 13:00:51 -0800

what kind of song do you like

angel_loves_jose
angel_loves_jose wrote:
2014-01-11 01:45:51 -0800

Zayn malik does

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2014-01-11 01:44:10 -0800

what makes u beautiful..................!!!!!!!

Roses_and_sheet_music_poll

What do you think is the most romantic type of music

• Indie Rock
  • R&B
  • Pop Ballads
  • Country

Micro_beyonce-micro
February is here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves. Straight from your ears to your hea...
Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_adele-micro
British diva Adele touches the hearts of millions with her soulful singing style and powerfully e...
Micro_justin-selena-micro
It’s no secret that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are crazy for each other and couldn’t be more...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Join Kidzworld as we count down our top-rated female musicians of all time! Then head over to our...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778