Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Valentine’s Day Sugar

Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes! Back to Article

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 10:03:51 -0700

They seem awesome!! :P

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-16 02:14:42 -0700

why is my comment always double and triple darn you laptop .-.

-ZeroHero-

2013-06-16 02:14:02 -0700

I dont liek sweet. I dont have a sweet tooth cx but i love ice cream c:

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-02-11 14:23:38 -0800

I love sugar cookies. So simple but sooooooo good

malgirl03

lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-02-05 15:45:24 -0800

hahahahahaha

Abby.hearts.yo
Abby.hearts.yo wrote:
2013-02-05 15:40:16 -0800

If your in love join my group people in luv❤

laly309
laly309 wrote:
2013-01-25 11:35:13 -0800

Yummy

daGr8est101
daGr8est101 wrote:
2012-08-21 13:25:21 -0700

.......... smile

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-06-01 20:07:04 -0700

mmmm....i guess tht look good

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-06-01 20:00:15 -0700

im not all bout suger on vd

123toytoy1243
123toytoy1243 wrote:
2012-04-02 03:40:21 -0700

i would have them evert time not just love day Love

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-10 12:49:26 -0800

Great! Now I'm hungry!!

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-03-10 10:56:27 -0800

Dang now I am hungry.

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-10 10:50:52 -0800

The 2 pictures look sooooo good.

supermonkey 900
supermonkey 900 wrote:
2012-02-13 18:13:47 -0800

looks really goooooooooooooood smile

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-12 11:48:07 -0800

it sounds good, but i like all chocolate. just a val. chocolate vacation.smile

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_kitchen micro
Jazz up your Super Bowl party with these fun and easy snack ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe!

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.