Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Day Date Ideas

If you’ve been struck by cupid’s arrow, you know that Valentine’s Day is all about spoiling your sweetheart, but it can be hard to come up with ideas from the heart for that Valentine’s Day Date. Take a look at the Top 10 Valentine’s Date Ideas to make your crush’s heart melt this February 14th! Back to Article

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-13 17:34:02 -0800

Mine is my basketball game .-. Then his. Midnight ice skating and a movie...just as friends tho

JCat19
JCat19 wrote:
2014-02-11 18:37:23 -0800

Sixteen candles is my fav.

JCat19

jisu123 wrote:
2014-02-01 10:56:09 -0800

u r so sweet

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:16:17 -0800

so cute and very romantic ...............

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-23 15:21:54 -0800

so romantic! if only..

SkydoesminecraftRule
SkydoesminecraftRule wrote:
2014-01-21 14:22:23 -0800

What do you do if the guy u wanna ask out is not there for Valentine's and you have to talk through #####?!?! ##

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-21 05:53:50 -0800

aw i had a date the last 2 years but this year everything has changed Frustrated

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-21 04:12:46 -0800

Ill give you my heart Angel

haritorres
haritorres wrote:
2014-01-21 03:39:32 -0800

i'm single during this valentine's...

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2014-01-21 03:37:20 -0800

I will be lonely on Valentine's Frown

queenofsmiles
queenofsmiles wrote:
2014-01-20 11:47:51 -0800

it is also saving money too

queenofsmiles
queenofsmiles wrote:
2014-01-20 11:47:17 -0800

plan a panic is nice to do for your valentine Angel

queenofsmiles
queenofsmiles wrote:
2014-01-20 11:44:28 -0800

cool Love

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-20 11:20:30 -0800

A nice walk in the woods is good for me

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-01-20 11:19:55 -0800

I'm getting a time machine to go back in time and stop this hoaliday

armitas
armitas wrote:
2013-02-18 15:01:35 -0800

Add me my name is armitas chek my pick and send me a friend riqwest and I will add you tell me if you like my (could it be me?)

ve1234
ve1234 wrote:
2013-02-11 16:16:38 -0800

Those cookies look soooo goood

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-02-18 10:55:26 -0800

so why dont u share opion with your kidzworld sweet heart (hope its me)

Poll

Plans for Valentine's Day?

• I'll be spending it with my BF/GF.
  • I haven't really thought about it.
  • I'll probably spend it with some friends.
  • Looks like it's just gonna be me and the remote.

Micro_firstdatetips-micro
It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then ha...
Micro_micro_sweetmessagecards
It’s always a treat to get a Valentine from a loved one, a buddy or even your little brother. And...
Micro_top10luvsongs-micro
Love is in the air, and on the airwaves! If you’ve been scratching your head trying to make a rom...
Micro_valentine-micro
Sending TWITTERPATED Valentine greetings to celebrate the upcoming Blu-ray release of Walt Disney...

Random in the forums

IMAGINARY20
IMAGINARY20 posted in General:
happy Christmas. I wish u the best  u know what I love Christmas  how about u? that's
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Say Anything:
"wolfiegal" wrote:No, I do not believe in Santa. I figured it out years ago. I put up a camera in the living room and watched the tape the next morning. Guess who was putting the presents under the tree and eating the cookies? My grandma! So anyways, Santa is not real. But this thread is just sad.. it's ruining little kids on here that still believe in Santa's imagination! That only proves that your grandma is Santa :O
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
MeRrY x-MaS....Let happiness & joy be filled
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
I don't know her but MeRrY x-MaS to you today on this day of 25th december
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Debating:
"ninetales" wrote: "shae508" wrote: So you're saying it was perfectly fine? He said he couldn't breath  That right there. is wrong, he kept saying that. And they STILL kept pressure on his face. Why? He wasn't even doing anything. Even if it wasn't a chokehold. It was still wrong. Still murder. ^^^^ He said he couldn't breath eleven times and the officer did not let go.  It was an illegal choke hold that was used, anyway. The man was murdered on video and the fact that people are trying to say that this is okay, that he wasn't really murdered, or even saying he deserved death is disgusting. "ninetales" wrote: "shae508" wrote: So you're saying it was perfectly fine? He said he couldn't breath  That right there. is wrong, he kept saying that. And they STILL kept pressure on his face. Why? He wasn't even doing anything. Even if it wasn't a chokehold. It was still wrong. Still murder. ^^^^ He said he couldn't breath eleven times and the officer did not let go.  It was an illegal choke hold that was used, anyway. The man was murdered on video and the fact that people are trying to say that this is okay, that he wasn't really murdered, or even saying he deserved death is disgusting. Yes. Definitely. You are completely right.