Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Day Date Ideas

If you’ve been struck by cupid’s arrow, you know that Valentine’s Day is all about spoiling your sweetheart, but it can be hard to come up with ideas from the heart for that Valentine’s Day Date. Take a look at the Top 10 Valentine’s Date Ideas to make your crush’s heart melt this February 14th! Back to Article

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-13 17:34:02 -0800

Mine is my basketball game .-. Then his. Midnight ice skating and a movie...just as friends tho

JCat19
JCat19 wrote:
2014-02-11 18:37:23 -0800

Sixteen candles is my fav.

JCat19

jisu123 wrote:
2014-02-01 10:56:09 -0800

u r so sweet

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:16:17 -0800

so cute and very romantic ...............

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-23 15:21:54 -0800

so romantic! if only..

SkydoesminecraftRule
SkydoesminecraftRule wrote:
2014-01-21 14:22:23 -0800

What do you do if the guy u wanna ask out is not there for Valentine's and you have to talk through #####?!?! ##

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-21 05:53:50 -0800

aw i had a date the last 2 years but this year everything has changed Frustrated

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-21 04:12:46 -0800

Ill give you my heart Angel

haritorres
haritorres wrote:
2014-01-21 03:39:32 -0800

i'm single during this valentine's...

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2014-01-21 03:37:20 -0800

I will be lonely on Valentine's Frown

queenofsmiles
queenofsmiles wrote:
2014-01-20 11:47:51 -0800

it is also saving money too

queenofsmiles
queenofsmiles wrote:
2014-01-20 11:47:17 -0800

plan a panic is nice to do for your valentine Angel

queenofsmiles
queenofsmiles wrote:
2014-01-20 11:44:28 -0800

cool Love

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-20 11:20:30 -0800

A nice walk in the woods is good for me

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-01-20 11:19:55 -0800

I'm getting a time machine to go back in time and stop this hoaliday

armitas
armitas wrote:
2013-02-18 15:01:35 -0800

Add me my name is armitas chek my pick and send me a friend riqwest and I will add you tell me if you like my (could it be me?)

ve1234
ve1234 wrote:
2013-02-11 16:16:38 -0800

Those cookies look soooo goood

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-02-18 10:55:26 -0800

so why dont u share opion with your kidzworld sweet heart (hope its me)

Poll

Plans for Valentine's Day?

• I'll be spending it with my BF/GF.
  • I haven't really thought about it.
  • I'll probably spend it with some friends.
  • Looks like it's just gonna be me and the remote.

Micro_firstdatetips-micro
It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then ha...
Micro_micro_sweetmessagecards
It’s always a treat to get a Valentine from a loved one, a buddy or even your little brother. And...
Micro_top10luvsongs-micro
Love is in the air, and on the airwaves! If you’ve been scratching your head trying to make a rom...
Micro_valentine-micro
Sending TWITTERPATED Valentine greetings to celebrate the upcoming Blu-ray release of Walt Disney...

Random in the forums

Kelly partygirl 24
A Walk To Remember
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
Kalevala
XxneonhipsterxX
archcast let max in max look at archcast rly big house and it look beautiful too archcast open the door to his training ground  archcast:welcome to the training ground ★ max was shocked how big and awsome it was  max:woah this is so cool  archcast: 20 push ups max: haha funny archcast  archcast: did i say it was a joke do 20 push up NOW LET GO max:oh god....... after all the warm up they now do the main part of training  archcast: alright your going to do straights your traget is me go  max went over used his powers and ran to hit archcast but he failed by archcast failing strike  max: AAAAAAH THAT HURT STOP STRANGELYING ME GAAAA archcast: i said straight everyone should do this max again  max: ow ok......i should have listened to him  max did the move 20 time and failed but then his last one archcast told him to do a lap  max: im done  archcast: - strangely max- i can believe you cant even do a straight stupid  max: ok im sorry you keep strangely me  archcast: you know why i do this......cause it get you to get more mad plus get you stronger if you can do a straight show me now  max: alright i show you  max use his electronic power and ran across and quickly electric archcast chest archcast heal fast after max did his attack  archcast: see it take focus to do a attack we start 6:00 am dont be late  max hugs archcast  max: thank you archcast hey wanna go to my house my mom and you can totally meet  archcast: OH um..........-blush- um sure  with kenny  kenny look at the mirror his eyes where mostly depressed and his face was too until kenny snap kenny wanted to kill vanguard for what he did kenny got dressed and flew out of his room to vanguard lair  kenny: im gonna distroy you FORGOT YOUR DEAL  to be continued
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventure  episode 8  rose appeared with her water powers as she burts away the darkness however vanguard was defeated vanguard was mad mostly after that he left and ditched kenny kenny woke up until the boys woke up tanner got up and went up tp  kenny kenny got up too tanner was not happy at all  tanner: I WANNA HURT YOU -hands burts up in flames-  tanner body was full a fire his eyes and the fire of anger and his hand where balls of fire  tanner: YOU ARE SO DEAD  mason: tanner calm down it gonna be ok  kenny: tanner im sorry and everyone im sorry i... tanner: OTHER QUESTION WHY WAS VANGUARD BEING NICE TO YOU PLUS HELPING YOU TELL ME  david: tanner it all right kenny i believe is being with vanguard or something like that  kenny: guys.....david is maybe right I MEAN O.O  max: WHAT  rose came up to the boys  david: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT YOUR WITH VANGUARD  tanner: -growl- that explains EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET FRIGGIN HURT THIS JOCK  mason: GUYS CALM DOWN TANNER PLZ CALM DOWN  tanner: WHY CANT I WHY CANT I HIT THE #### OUT OF HIM  mason: cause it going too far calm down tiger.............calm down -a heal power of cold and peaceful has been put on tanner-  tanner:........fine  mason: so your with vanguard  kenny: i did a deal with vanguard -cries- im so sorry guys plz dont leave me i did a battle with him and we went there it all my fault -cries harder- Vanguard THAT JERK THIS IS ALL MY FAULT WHY DID I DO IT I DONT KNOW IM SO SORRY I CANT THIS THIS POWERS ####  mason:.........kenny i understand but i dont think your friend would trust you this time because of what you did but kenny what you done is hard to explain  kenny: i just wanna kill myself  tanner: plz dont say that -tears falls- JUST DONT  kenny see most of his friends cry but not rose rose is shocked on what happened  rose:it gonna be ok kenny -hugs-  kenny: im just so sorry i just dont know what happened to me -cries-  everyone came over and hugged kenny it was about to rain everyone walk together home no one rly talk to each other like alway everyone was just quiet until max david and rose got to max house max got in the house  david: well sorry about today  rose: oh it ok i get these sometimes myself  david: yea hey rose you know i like you right   rose: yes.... david and rose went close to each other and then kissed  max came but he saw O.O he akwardly went back inside  next day  max knocks on archcast door  max: ARCHCAST ARCHCAST !!!!!!!!!  archcast: -opens door- what do you want kid T_T  max: i want you to train me  archcast: HA! you dont even have the guts kid max: ARCHCAST LISTEN TO ME I NEED MORE HELP ALL MY FRIENDS GOT IT BUT I DONT GOT IT WITH MY TRAINING  archcast: you wanna go my way well it evolves pain,laps,painful push ups,fighting beating up,me giveing you a little abit a pain everytime you fail and MOSTLY DEATH AND SUPERNATURAL -sips coffee-  max: ARCHCAST COME ON I WILL LET YOU MEET MY MOM SHE STILL SINGLE ;-)  archcast: -sigh- look kid i dont wanna hurt you  max: ARCHCAST IM NOT LEAVEING UNTIL I HAVE A APPROVAL  archcast: -sigh- fine come in  ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆