Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Best Hairstyles for Your Face

Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good on you? Back to Article

caitlinpixie
caitlinpixie wrote:
2013-09-30 09:45:07 -0700

I love 2 have black with blue higlights in my hair. shame mine is curly and brown, YUCK

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:20:48 -0700

Mine's either heart or...

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-27 00:21:56 -0700

i dyed my hair black didnt look that awesome so i dyed red and i looked pretty awesome

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-27 00:20:33 -0700

I wanna dye my hair green...

littlemisscupcake
littlemisscupcake wrote:
2013-06-27 00:18:24 -0700

i see that

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-06-07 09:27:42 -0700

I wish my hair was long enough :o

emoskaterchic
emoskaterchic wrote:
2012-07-19 06:09:51 -0700

i have blue hair

kitty159
kitty159 wrote:
2012-07-18 19:51:21 -0700

gonna die my hair blue!!!

AngelaG.M
AngelaG.M wrote:
2012-07-16 10:44:16 -0700

me either i dont like it

89480bds
89480bds wrote:
2012-07-09 09:26:21 -0700

I hate the first and lastFrown I love the middle onesmile

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2012-07-06 04:15:43 -0700

Oh..I don't lik dis article either Devil

neenee2011
neenee2011 wrote:
2012-06-07 11:32:12 -0700

this dumb who cares i dont like it either

Maneria
Maneria wrote:
2012-05-27 06:43:26 -0700

Great!!!!! Fringes are great, but causes acne.

vicky justice
vicky justice wrote:
2012-05-12 01:04:33 -0700

my face is cool

katie loves u cameron!!!!
katie loves u cameron!!!! wrote:
2012-05-11 19:52:06 -0700

i dont like this article

swaqggerlikecrazy123
swaqggerlikecrazy123 wrote:
2012-05-11 19:31:24 -0700

My head is oval I Love My Body And My Booty!!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-11 18:07:04 -0700

my heads an oval or a circle... :,( But I don't know wich one!!!

epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2012-04-18 13:13:24 -0700

idk wat face shape i have lol

rayraylovzya
rayraylovzya wrote:
2012-03-21 03:53:15 -0700

my face is ovel shape and i love my hair back and down and wht moose and hair spray in my hair!!

DisasterxJean
DisasterxJean wrote:
2012-03-17 20:35:25 -0700

Cool smile

Kingpoll

Who Has The Worst Haircut?

• Don King.
  • Tiger Woods.
  • Jaromir Jagr.
  • Dennis Rodman

Micro_kate-middleton-micro
Kate Middleton has gotten elegant, British style down pat! Often seen looking feminine in floral ...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_es_micro
We love Emma Stone’s style! Set to become one of our style icons to watch in 2011, this talented ...
Micro_bangs_micro
If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the ...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50