Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Best Hairstyles for Your Face

Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good on you? Back to Article

caitlinpixie
caitlinpixie wrote:
2013-09-30 09:45:07 -0700

I love 2 have black with blue higlights in my hair. shame mine is curly and brown, YUCK

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:20:48 -0700

Mine's either heart or...

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-27 00:21:56 -0700

i dyed my hair black didnt look that awesome so i dyed red and i looked pretty awesome

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-27 00:20:33 -0700

I wanna dye my hair green...

littlemisscupcake
littlemisscupcake wrote:
2013-06-27 00:18:24 -0700

i see that

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-06-07 09:27:42 -0700

I wish my hair was long enough :o

emoskaterchic
emoskaterchic wrote:
2012-07-19 06:09:51 -0700

i have blue hair

kitty159
kitty159 wrote:
2012-07-18 19:51:21 -0700

gonna die my hair blue!!!

AngelaG.M
AngelaG.M wrote:
2012-07-16 10:44:16 -0700

me either i dont like it

89480bds
89480bds wrote:
2012-07-09 09:26:21 -0700

I hate the first and lastFrown I love the middle onesmile

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2012-07-06 04:15:43 -0700

Oh..I don't lik dis article either Devil

neenee2011
neenee2011 wrote:
2012-06-07 11:32:12 -0700

this dumb who cares i dont like it either

Maneria
Maneria wrote:
2012-05-27 06:43:26 -0700

Great!!!!! Fringes are great, but causes acne.

vicky justice
vicky justice wrote:
2012-05-12 01:04:33 -0700

my face is cool

katie loves u cameron!!!!
katie loves u cameron!!!! wrote:
2012-05-11 19:52:06 -0700

i dont like this article

swaqggerlikecrazy123
swaqggerlikecrazy123 wrote:
2012-05-11 19:31:24 -0700

My head is oval I Love My Body And My Booty!!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-11 18:07:04 -0700

my heads an oval or a circle... :,( But I don't know wich one!!!

epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2012-04-18 13:13:24 -0700

idk wat face shape i have lol

rayraylovzya
rayraylovzya wrote:
2012-03-21 03:53:15 -0700

my face is ovel shape and i love my hair back and down and wht moose and hair spray in my hair!!

DisasterxJean
DisasterxJean wrote:
2012-03-17 20:35:25 -0700

Cool smile

Kingpoll

Who Has The Worst Haircut?

• Don King.