Comments

How to Make Homemade Lip Balm

If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mistaken. Lip balm is super easy to make and customize to your own special taste. Back to Article

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-11-26 19:59:48 -0800

just buy some at bath&body works. it only costs $4-$5 dollars and it has aloe vera in it! but where are you supposed to buy beeswax?!?!

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-11-17 16:05:10 -0800

Koo

Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ wrote:
2012-09-29 12:11:33 -0700

I just use vaseline. XD i really don't pay much attention to my lips

suzytree
suzytree wrote:
2012-09-24 16:31:30 -0700

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slumber party girl!
Slumber party girl! wrote:
2012-09-03 08:23:59 -0700

i learned a different way. First get a lipstick and vaseline then melt it with 2 drops of red FREEZE IT. and ur done. lol Punk

Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332 wrote:
2012-08-24 01:45:11 -0700

I Might Try This .

I love precious
I love precious wrote:
2012-08-19 17:33:01 -0700

omg so cool not Big Grin

SnwbrdGurl
SnwbrdGurl wrote:
2012-08-03 11:01:48 -0700

get sum vaseline or petroleum jelly,melt it in a ladle add ur fvrt flavours and colours,,,put the mixture in a small container let it freeze itself
*ENJOY UR LIP BALM*

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-17 09:59:25 -0700

i made my own lip balm at camp

ceeceeboo10112
ceeceeboo10112 wrote:
2012-06-28 10:16:08 -0700

omg hoy cool ov u

latoya2011
latoya2011 wrote:
2012-06-22 08:37:04 -0700

I made my own lip balm!
It was stylish!!

Forever_In_Love
Forever_In_Love wrote:
2012-06-20 09:37:03 -0700

I made my very own LipBalm with my own ingredients it was soo fun! it was sooo quikk too! smile Wink

Tameriah
Tameriah wrote:
2012-06-12 17:05:27 -0700

its fun and KOOL!!!!!

dancingpuppies
dancingpuppies wrote:
2012-06-08 12:08:15 -0700

cool

mickey14
mickey14 wrote:
2012-05-24 11:00:42 -0700

ummmmm i would really like to try it

velvetcupcake
velvetcupcake wrote:
2012-05-23 13:02:58 -0700

it is

velvetcupcake
velvetcupcake wrote:
2012-05-23 13:02:35 -0700

what is jojoba??? this person is crazy

aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2012-05-10 14:49:17 -0700

Who actually keeps beeswax lying around?

Poison&Wine_2036625
Poison&Wine_2036625 wrote:
2012-04-25 18:51:59 -0700

I would love to do this

Mz.Anais
Mz.Anais wrote:
2012-03-26 18:35:17 -0700

this is dummdd

Why should you use a latex sponge to apply your foundation?
  • Everyone else uses one.
  • To give skin a smooth appearance and to avoid rubbing foundation into the skin.
  • They really help to get that foundation worked into your skin.
  • They're fun and come in a ton of cool shapes and colors.

Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...
Micro_gloss_micro
We just can't seem to stop collecting lipglosses! But we have a good excuse for our burgeoning co...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.