Comments

How To Make A Piñata

Traditionally seen at Mexican celebrations, piñatas can make any kind of party a smash – and even better, they’re fun to make! If you don’t mind literally getting your hands dirty, a piñata can be a great papier mache project for birthday parties, holidays and school projects. Find out how to make a piñata! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 18:04:18 -0700

Luv these
$$

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-18 08:56:03 -0700

I made a guitar shaped pinata in Grade 9 Spanish class, back in the day! It takes a lot of work, but it's really fun and looks awesome!

milifeska8

Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-04 03:39:55 -0700

gud

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2013-05-03 17:14:00 -0700

I could use that for my birthday on October. it looks fun!!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-03 12:37:20 -0700

awesome looking pinata

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-05-03 08:51:26 -0700

I had one at my birthday last year. It was a donkey

lemonadewithbrownies

Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-02 21:00:21 -0700

I LOVE PINIATAS! smile

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-05-02 16:40:39 -0700

I made a pinyata for my sisters 3 bday it was a dora head and i was only 6.......

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-02 16:27:35 -0700

awesome!!

drake1243
drake1243 wrote:
2012-08-23 16:43:35 -0700

lol cool

LionGirlAnime
LionGirlAnime wrote:
2012-05-15 10:43:27 -0700

pinatas are mexican not spanish duh!

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-05-07 05:39:33 -0700

Awww there goes my 24 hour work get smashes into bits by a rod or a stick whatever you call it, it matters to me cuz its hardwork and you let kids smash it.

F1060201091000

What's Your Fave Craft Project?

• Bead Crocheting.
  • Creating my own buttons.
  • Candle making.
  • I don't like crafts.

Micro_historyofthepinata-micro
Piñatas are a fun part of traditional Mexican festivities, whether it’s a birthday party or Cinco...
Micro_mayan culture-micro
The ancient Mayans are renowned among historians and archaeologists as being an incredibly advanc...
Micro_may-micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter long we’ve been hibernating from t...
Micro_hispanic-micro
Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant comm...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Cinco de Mayo is a big holiday in Mexico. The Mexican army was outnumbered by the French army but...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.