Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m a Shopaholic!

Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’t give me money anymore and with school and everything else I don’t have time to get a job. How can I kick my habit?” Back to Article

smile4me11
smile4me11 wrote:
2013-07-13 13:28:59 -0700

i lke shoping to but i have a limt

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-07-11 12:35:53 -0700

i cant relate at all. i only want stuff i can afford

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-10 09:29:58 -0700

I LOVE shopping but I will never be a shopaholic....weird, huh..........

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-09 09:32:10 -0700

I also want everything I see but I can hold it

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-07-08 10:13:02 -0700

im kinda a Shopahoilc i just buy tht something catches ma eye

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-06-03 15:22:27 -0700

I shop sometimes when im sad but im sad right now kinda but im not shopping

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:21:53 -0700

I am not a shopaholic! Thank goodness!!

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-03 15:20:58 -0700

i am too

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2013-04-08 08:49:00 -0700

sell stuff u don't need and save the money for something worth it.

DiamondGurl99
DiamondGurl99 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:16:29 -0700

WELL CONTROL URESELVE DUH

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-10-07 23:35:16 -0700

yall just dnt get so wat u a shopaholic ii am to spend all the damm money u got o well you'll get more live ya life cuz YOLO but for me YOL9T

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-12 18:13:24 -0700

Are you kidding the awesome me? I only shop for the stuff I need. Buying a lot of stuff is a waste of money.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-12 18:11:58 -0700

I love shopping!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-08-12 13:56:05 -0700

let lisa girl express his/her feelings! don't be so mean!

aeropostale lover
aeropostale lover wrote:
2012-08-04 09:55:22 -0700

luv spenin money all da time

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-31 11:33:38 -0700

I really and truly hate shopping!
I think I am the only girl in the world who does not love shopping!

Boytem123

ErikaBooThang! ;* wrote:
2012-07-26 08:28:11 -0700

Agreed!

-UpAllNight(:
-UpAllNight(: wrote:
2012-07-26 08:26:24 -0700

Never tell a girl to shutup That's disrespectful! if they wanna talk they can talk all they want this is a free country! i will report you Boytem123,!

Do You Shop at Vintage Stores?

• Yeah, it's where I find all the coolest stuff.
  • Only when I tag along with my vintage-lovin' friends.
  • I went once, but didn't have the patience to look around.
  • Vintage is used, and I don't do used.

Micro_shopping-micro
The sun is shining and we have the whole summer ahead of us so why hang out in a stuffy mall when...
Micro_fashion_micro
At the end of each year, it’s always fun to make New Year resolutions! Everyone likes to make res...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
Micro_fash_micro
There's nothing like a change of season to make us want to hit the shops! Luckily for all of us, ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day