Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m a Shopaholic!

Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’t give me money anymore and with school and everything else I don’t have time to get a job. How can I kick my habit?” Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:45:18 -0700

I'm a Shopaholic!!!

smile4me11
smile4me11 wrote:
2013-07-13 13:28:59 -0700

i lke shoping to but i have a limt

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-07-11 12:35:53 -0700

i cant relate at all. i only want stuff i can afford

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-10 09:29:58 -0700

I LOVE shopping but I will never be a shopaholic....weird, huh..........

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-09 09:32:10 -0700

I also want everything I see but I can hold it

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-07-08 10:13:02 -0700

im kinda a Shopahoilc i just buy tht something catches ma eye

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-06-03 15:22:27 -0700

I shop sometimes when im sad but im sad right now kinda but im not shopping

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:21:53 -0700

I am not a shopaholic! Thank goodness!!

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-03 15:20:58 -0700

i am too

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2013-04-08 08:49:00 -0700

sell stuff u don't need and save the money for something worth it.

DiamondGurl99
DiamondGurl99 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:16:29 -0700

WELL CONTROL URESELVE DUH

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-10-07 23:35:16 -0700

yall just dnt get so wat u a shopaholic ii am to spend all the damm money u got o well you'll get more live ya life cuz YOLO but for me YOL9T

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-12 18:13:24 -0700

Are you kidding the awesome me? I only shop for the stuff I need. Buying a lot of stuff is a waste of money.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-12 18:11:58 -0700

I love shopping!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-08-12 13:56:05 -0700

let lisa girl express his/her feelings! don't be so mean!

aeropostale lover
aeropostale lover wrote:
2012-08-04 09:55:22 -0700

luv spenin money all da time

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-31 11:33:38 -0700

I really and truly hate shopping!
I think I am the only girl in the world who does not love shopping!

Boytem123
Boytem123 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:51:25 -0700

Shut up

Dope-Abby_2209217
Dope-Abby_2209217 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:29:11 -0700

@-UpAllNight(:
Truee !

ErikaBooThang! ;*_2208614
ErikaBooThang! ;*_2208614 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:28:11 -0700

Agreed!

Do You Shop at Vintage Stores?

• Yeah, it's where I find all the coolest stuff.
  • Only when I tag along with my vintage-lovin' friends.
  • I went once, but didn't have the patience to look around.
  • Vintage is used, and I don't do used.

Micro_shopping-micro
The sun is shining and we have the whole summer ahead of us so why hang out in a stuffy mall when...
Micro_fashion_micro
At the end of each year, it’s always fun to make New Year resolutions! Everyone likes to make res...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
Micro_fash_micro
There's nothing like a change of season to make us want to hit the shops! Luckily for all of us, ...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay