Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m a Shopaholic!

Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’t give me money anymore and with school and everything else I don’t have time to get a job. How can I kick my habit?” Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:45:18 -0700

I'm a Shopaholic!!!

smile4me11
smile4me11 wrote:
2013-07-13 13:28:59 -0700

i lke shoping to but i have a limt

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-07-11 12:35:53 -0700

i cant relate at all. i only want stuff i can afford

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-10 09:29:58 -0700

I LOVE shopping but I will never be a shopaholic....weird, huh..........

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-09 09:32:10 -0700

I also want everything I see but I can hold it

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-07-08 10:13:02 -0700

im kinda a Shopahoilc i just buy tht something catches ma eye

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-06-03 15:22:27 -0700

I shop sometimes when im sad but im sad right now kinda but im not shopping

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2013-06-03 15:21:53 -0700

I am not a shopaholic! Thank goodness!!

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-03 15:20:58 -0700

i am too

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2013-04-08 08:49:00 -0700

sell stuff u don't need and save the money for something worth it.

DiamondGurl99
DiamondGurl99 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:16:29 -0700

WELL CONTROL URESELVE DUH

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-10-07 23:35:16 -0700

yall just dnt get so wat u a shopaholic ii am to spend all the damm money u got o well you'll get more live ya life cuz YOLO but for me YOL9T

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-12 18:13:24 -0700

Are you kidding the awesome me? I only shop for the stuff I need. Buying a lot of stuff is a waste of money.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-12 18:11:58 -0700

I love shopping!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-08-12 13:56:05 -0700

let lisa girl express his/her feelings! don't be so mean!

aeropostale lover
aeropostale lover wrote:
2012-08-04 09:55:22 -0700

luv spenin money all da time

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-31 11:33:38 -0700

I really and truly hate shopping!
I think I am the only girl in the world who does not love shopping!

Boytem123
Boytem123 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:51:25 -0700

Shut up

Dope-Abby_2209217
Dope-Abby_2209217 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:29:11 -0700

@-UpAllNight(:
Truee !

ErikaBooThang! ;*_2208614
ErikaBooThang! ;*_2208614 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:28:11 -0700

Agreed!

Do You Shop at Vintage Stores?

• Yeah, it's where I find all the coolest stuff.
  • Only when I tag along with my vintage-lovin' friends.
  • I went once, but didn't have the patience to look around.
  • Vintage is used, and I don't do used.

Micro_shopping-micro
The sun is shining and we have the whole summer ahead of us so why hang out in a stuffy mall when...
Micro_fashion_micro
At the end of each year, it’s always fun to make New Year resolutions! Everyone likes to make res...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
Micro_fash_micro
There's nothing like a change of season to make us want to hit the shops! Luckily for all of us, ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.