Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m a Shopaholic!

Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’t give me money anymore and with school and everything else I don’t have time to get a job. How can I kick my habit?” Back to Article

stardoll queen

2012-07-26 07:33:07 -0700

Ima O'G So I Stay Dope
Thats Y I Hav Twe Shop So I Stay lookin like a Bag Of Money ! [=

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-06-22 16:27:52 -0700

i Dnt Like This Dish It .

ariibhadd_4lyfe
ariibhadd_4lyfe wrote:
2012-06-03 21:14:37 -0700

aint nun wrong wit it..rite??

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-26 19:15:17 -0700

IMMA SHOPAHOLIC! I HAVE A SHOPPING PROBLEM! I LOVE TO SHOP NEARLY EVERYDAY! I LOVE TO GET MY NAILS DID AND HAIR DONE TOO!

BabyKayla11
BabyKayla11 wrote:
2012-04-28 13:15:47 -0700

My mom has red socks that say shopaholic on them hehe

xxfallenangellovexx_2027376
xxfallenangellovexx_2027376 wrote:
2012-04-28 13:10:11 -0700

lock yourself in the closet that may help XD haha

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:18:40 -0700

Just be grateful, a lot of kids ur age barely have any clothes to wear! U have plenty, no need to shop more

MusicPink89_2095876
MusicPink89_2095876 wrote:
2012-04-15 17:11:01 -0700

When I Buy CD's For Example.... I Listen To Them For A Few Nights In A Row.... I Have 50 By The Way And It's So Hard To Keep Up It's Like... I Wanted This One Or There's A Few I Haven't Even Listened To Yet... So My Advice Is "Think Before You Buy"!!!! I Guess!!!!!

pinkgirl13
pinkgirl13 wrote:
2012-04-11 17:58:03 -0700

That's fine I think I mean my mom had surgery not so long ago so i have not been able to got places.And because of that she could not work so she did not make as much money since my dad does not make much.But before the two years where everything went wrong long story.I had been going shopping every Sunday but we get coupons in the mail alot so.See I am and definetley was before a shopholic it does not matter if you got the money spend it not saying i am rich but if you have money u spend it.

Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101 wrote:
2012-04-10 09:01:43 -0700

Yeah, I am a total shopaholic!

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-04-08 12:39:35 -0700

I love shoppin Big Grin

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-04-03 15:04:55 -0700

Dear Shopaholic,

You are in a bad situation!

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2012-03-30 10:07:46 -0700

all you have to do is ask ur parents if u can do things around the house to get money like a do it at home job u won't have to go anywhere

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-27 10:49:30 -0700

me 2

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-27 10:48:09 -0700

I like to buy the lateist trends

Do You Shop at Vintage Stores?

• Yeah, it's where I find all the coolest stuff.
  • Only when I tag along with my vintage-lovin' friends.
  • I went once, but didn't have the patience to look around.
  • Vintage is used, and I don't do used.